[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have qt grill I've known forever, used to work together

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170601-235010.png (987KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170601-235010.png
987KB, 1080x1920px
Have qt grill I've known forever, used to work together at animal shelter I ran the kennel for. We text a lot, but just text, usually one send pic of a pet doing something cute.
Haven't heard from her in a few days. Feel lonely because my texty gf hasn't talked to me. Send pic related.
That's too aspie, isn't it? She usually replies within minutes, if not seconds. Still,no reply to that....

How do I stop being like this.
>>
>>37440407
I was actually expecting something seriously spergy
You're cute OP
>>
You're fine op
don't over think it. the text is fine
>>
>>37440629
dont blue pill him
>>
>>37440687
compared to the asperger fueled declaration of love some of these autists post op's text was very tame and, dare I say, normal
>>
>>37440687
My instincts say you're right, but it's 2/3 that I'm ok. I guess 2/4 if I'm included. It's been like 1.5 hours with no reply
>I saw a pretty sweet butterfly shaped cloud today
>pretty sweet butterfly shaped cloud
>pretty sweet

Im cringing as I type this. Someone plz kill me.
>>
>>37440407
That text is 100% normal, no need to obsess over it. You didn't send her a 1000 word essay on your love for her followed by "that was my cousin" like most autists would so good job.
>>
>>37440748
I guess when you put it like that it's ok. But, she's not a 4chin user. Not normie by any means, but definitely not someone that knows this fucking place even exists.
>>
>>37440407
How would YOU reply to that? Best I could manage is a half-enthusiastic "neat".
There's nothing wrong with the text itself, it's nice when people share things they think are interesting with you, just don't expect a reply back.
Just stop thinking about it and leave it, it's fine.
>>
>>37440808
You sound literally like me dude. Stop over thinking it. It's ONLY been an hour and a half. I know it seems like a while but that's because you're obsessing over this text. Try your best to put it behind you. Play some vidya or some shit. From what I can tell you two have a good enough relationship where she would reply to you.
>>
>>37440808
I feel you I control my autism and have to text like this and sometimes I feel like im talking to someone that doesnt care
>>
File: Screenshot_20170602-011700.png (920KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170602-011700.png
920KB, 1080x1920px
>>37440886
Idk, she sent me a picture of her (cool) rock garden the other day, after starting the conversation by sending me a picture of 2 peacock feathers she found.
I just feel like I took a bunch of extra steps into autismo land.

I do know that i would say something though. It's clearly a "I don't have any real news to start this conversation, but I still want to talk" message.
>>
>>37440976
I see where you're coming from.
But my problem is that it's been almost 2 hours now, and she always, I mean always, replies within 2-3 minutes absolute max.
>inb4 shes fucking Chad
She's not.
>>
>>37440985
I try to control it, and usually do very well, most people have no idea unless they're face to face with me and can see how uncomfortable I am/how little I care. Everyone says my eyes are a dead give away. Even if my face looks interested, my eyes still say "who would ever give a fuck about this?"
>>
>>37441205
Shes just busy dude. Or she could just be having a shitty day. I know if I had one I wouldn't respond to a "happy/positive" text like that
Let it go amigo, go preoccupy yourself and keep your mind off of it. Ruminating all night over it will make it worse.
looking at this >>37441139 convo I can tell you aren't coming across as autistic
>>
>>37441343
What if I said, I'm 28, and she's 33?
If she was younger she would be my onetis for sure. But I like 18-24 best.
>>
>>37441494
Just stop. It's inconsequential. Don't waste any more of your time thinking about it.
>>
File: you little shit.jpg (28KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
you little shit.jpg
28KB, 442x341px
>>37441139
>her (cool) rock garden
This is for peasants, you degenerate. Every idiot can take some shit together and put it in one spot and call it "garden", but it isn't. She's no gf material since she isn't plant master race. You are too desperate.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.