[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why are you so quiet ? >you don't talk much do you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6464.jpg (27KB, 328x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6464.jpg
27KB, 328x396px
>why are you so quiet ?
>you don't talk much do you?
>you're like the quiet type right?

It's the one sentence we dread. Really makes me wonder why the FUCK normies, adults, etc find quietness so odd? Why do they expect everyone to be loud and obnoxious all the time?
>>
>why are you so quiet?
>proceed to talk and say something stupid
>they give me the creep weirdo stare

GEE I WONDER WHY IM SO FUCKING QUIET
>>
>>37439656
i have several theories OP:
the first is that when you're not talking, you're observing. if you're observing for too long, normies think that rather than actively participating, you're sitting back and judging them. people don't like being judged or watched. furthermore, normies understand this implicit social protocol and so they make sure to stay engaged. i don't agree with it obviously

the second is that being quite can imply you're afraid of judgement and fear putting yourself out there. this is unappealing to normies because part of demonstrating social value is being able to successful put yourself out there and have it be seen by other normies that you can garner positive social attention. this way, normies can trust that by associating with you, they will benefit socially.

im pretty sure im 100% right. anyone else can chime in though
>>
>>37439656
>them: why are you so quiet all the time
>me: I don't see the point of wasting my breath with pointless noise if I have nothing important to say.

That always shuts them up.
>>
Normies are fucking offended by quietness. Especially if you're more than halfway attractive like me. They expect you to agree to the dumb shit they spew at you and when you act aloof or just fucking ignore them they get all pissy and call you names.
>>
>>37441284
This.
They wonder why are you not validating their stupid shit they like to talk
>>
File: Osgil_orc.jpg (12KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
Osgil_orc.jpg
12KB, 250x223px
>>37439656
But why are we quiet?
>>
>>37441284
Yep they're very insecure and cant comprehend that someone wouldn't talk much
>>
>>37439656
>>37439668
This triggers me much, they expect us to be interested in the mundane petty bullshit and drama of their lives and value their completely shallow opinions about everything and when we'd rather just keep to ourselves they take it upon themselves to be offended by it. Jesus fucking Christ just leave me alone. They'll just end up judging me or thinking I'm weird because whatever comes out of my mouth if genuine is such a shock to them.

I hate being obligated to have some
kind of reaction or affirmation to the drivel spewing from their mouths. Shit that 99% of the time I have zero interest in.

I like being quiet because the noise of everyday life is so overwhelming without having to contribute to it, being obligated to do so and being punished for not doing it is aggravating as hell and makes me wish for nuclear bombs to fall if only it would bring quiet. Everyone talks too goddamn much while all the while managing to say NOTHING at all.
>>
>>37439656
Because normies cant withstand not being replied to and they instantly think theyre superior because youre more quiet
>>
Im only ever quiet whenever I'm in a group where I don't want to be in, or if a group are people are talking about something I have nothing good and interesting to say, or don't care enough to chime in on. And whenever they do talk about something I'm interested in, they either never give me time to talk because I don't want to interrupt people when they're talking, or they dumb down so much the conversation so much that it bores me again.

This is always the case however, so I only ever speak with family members and with myself. I do want to change a bit though, so any tips to be a bit more "talkative"?
>>
I swear to god guys I was at a party once and a group of chads and stacys not only brought up my quietness, but brought up this qt's quietness, pushed us both near each-other and attempted to be sneaky watching us filming us and giggling. All I fucking wanted was to be alone and play monster hunter why the fuck can't normies pick up social queues I swear to god the normies are the socially inept ones they're always the ones that make socially awkward moments.
>>
File: pepelo.jpg (299KB, 3072x4096px) Image search: [Google]
pepelo.jpg
299KB, 3072x4096px
>>37439656

I remember a cunt who was exactly like that about me. One time at a gathering I flipped out and choked her for a couple of seconds (I was drunk). Bitch knows to leave me the fuck alone now.
>>
>>37441777
>>37441622
trips and dubs of quite truth
normies leave us be
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.