[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take long time to shit >usually 15-20 minutes >have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: tx6brc7obp4y.jpg (15KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
tx6brc7obp4y.jpg
15KB, 400x359px
>take long time to shit
>usually 15-20 minutes
>have to set a time for myself to be done when I'm not at home so no one thinks I'm weird
What's wrong with me
>>
File: bitchesdk.jpg (42KB, 473x555px) Image search: [Google]
bitchesdk.jpg
42KB, 473x555px
>use poop stool
>poop falls right out
>only have to wipe once, twice for good measure
>>
File: 1496026782010.png (96KB, 275x352px) Image search: [Google]
1496026782010.png
96KB, 275x352px
I'm the exact same way, but instead of 15-20, it's 20-30 minutes. 15 minutes is if I'm really quick. I also take a long time to clean myself-I wipe, then wet some paper towel to clean the area, then wipe again until it's nice and squeaky clean.

I've read literally thousands of pages on the toilet by now. It's actually my favorite time of the day, and I relish taking a long dump with a quality book.

Unfortunately, wagecuckery means pooping needs to be done at certain times, which makes this less enjoyable now.

My family knows all about my problem; it's been going on for over a decade.
>>
Eat more fiber. I post as fast as I piss.
>>
>>37439394
been taking psyllium husk capsules and it hasn't sped my shits up any, just made them less soft
>>
>>37439312

Do one of those colon cleanse kits. It comes with a fiber drank and laxative tea to drink at night. You take it for a month then you are regular thereafter.
>>
>>37439424

Drink LOTS of water, consider upping your salt intake. Take magnesium pills too.
>>
File: 1227168670962.jpg (18KB, 410x246px) Image search: [Google]
1227168670962.jpg
18KB, 410x246px
>>37439343

Talk about your ancient memes...
>>
File: Megumin.(KonoSuba).full.2001871.jpg (466KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin.(KonoSuba).full.2001871.jpg
466KB, 1000x1400px
>>37439424

I'm pretty much a shitting expert at this point.

First, don't use the capsules. Get the ground up stuff; the original metamucil is probably best. Make sure you take it with a LOT of water. The more water I get throughout the day, the easier and faster my poops. You are probably dehydrated to some degree.

Second, see

>>37439343

and get yourself a poop stool so you can get your legs high up and sit in a more proper position for shitting. Squatting is the proper form for defecation; western toilets and western diets are destroying our digestive lives.

Also, it goes without saying that you should eat lots of vegetables and limit your meat intake. Be careful with caffeine; it causes you to urinate, which dehydrates you.

Also, are you extremely stressed? Stress actually produces physical issues with the gut that can manifest in ways like constipation.
>>
>go eat lunch
>get back to work
>start to get thirsty so fix myself a water to drink
>drink water and bowels almost instantly start to feel weird
>go sit on the toilet
>first turd usually comes out alright
>after that it's like trying to get one more bead out of a tube of toothpaste
>turds have a weird mucus on them
>always feels like there's a small amount of shit left in my immediate asshole
>strain and strain and it never comes out except in tiny little pieces
>at least a 15 minute endeavor
Every day.
>>
>>37439512
>Get the ground up stuff; the original metamucil is probably best.
isn't that stuff a choking hazard, though? i'm terrified of choking to death on this shit. why would it matter whether it's in a capsule or not?
>You are probably dehydrated to some degree.
i doubt it because my piss is always very clear, only rarely does it get yellow. sometimes it feels like i'm drinking too much water, if anything, because my insides get uncomfortable, especially when i'm chugging water with the psyllium capsules (because they tell you you need to drink at least 8 oz. with it).
>>
File: 1491085174764.gif (239KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491085174764.gif
239KB, 540x540px
>>37439600

The doctor told me the ground up stuff is best.

It's a "choking hazard" like pretty much any food is. If you mix it with enough water, you'll be absolutely fine; I've had no problems with it and I use it daily.

What's your diet like? You might have something like a mild gluten sensitivity that is exacerbating other issues, or some chemical in something you're eating could be causing problems.

You're probably going to want to try an elimination diet if you can't resolve it otherwise, so you can figure out exactly which foods do what to you.

And again, avoid meat. Today's mass-produced, antibiotic-laced meat is probably worse for you than smoking a pack of cigarettes everyday.
>>
>>37439746
i already tried low fodmap once just to see if it would help, but it didn't, thought to be fair i'm not sure i adhered perfectly. that shit is almost impossible, it excludes too many foods that are in everything. also you must be kidding about avoiding meat. it sounds like my choices are inconvenient poops or dying of malnutrition. i think i'll have to choose the former.
>>
File: makoto23434.jpg (178KB, 850x992px) Image search: [Google]
makoto23434.jpg
178KB, 850x992px
>>37439865

Just read and enjoy your poops then, anon. Reading philosophy on the toilet is a pleasure only a few of us can savor. If someone bitches about you taking long tell them you have a medical condition (protip: you do and this is legitimate to say).
>>
I have to go home and completely undress before I disinfect the toilet seat and take a shit
>>
>poo instantly every time
>full, resting pythons +90% of the time
>only ever had diarrhea once in my adult life

Ask me anything
>>
>>37439312

maybe you're trying to shit when you don't really have to go.

it takes me just a few seconds to shit.
>>
File: SQUATPOO.png (295KB, 977x333px) Image search: [Google]
SQUATPOO.png
295KB, 977x333px
>NOT SQUATTING TO P00P

Chinese have healthier colons than you because the squat over a hole to poop
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.