[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >19 year old NEET >Live with parents >Parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1429235080092.jpg (77KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429235080092.jpg
77KB, 540x720px
>Be me
>19 year old NEET
>Live with parents
>Parents hate drugs and almost kicked me out of the house when they found my weed
>Into Psychedelics
>Done shrooms before when they were away
>Didn't get caught because they don't last too long
>Want to try acid
>Don't know what to do because that shit lasts for like 12 hours

Any bots have experience with this situation? I heard from many people that for people in situations like mine, it is best to drop around midnight but that still leaves time in the day where my parents could catch me. I can't say something like I'm at work because I'm a fucking NEET and have neither a job nor friends.

Send help
>>
>>37438333
you forgot 1 like = 1 prayer for pic related
>>
If there's a chance they'll bother you after midnight, then you're only choice is park/river/wildlife. Which is probably the best idea anyway.
>>
>>37438468
There's not a chance they'll bother me after midnight. Just that the effects last 12 hours and I'll have come down around noon the next day. They will not bother me at all during the night just on the day after.
>>
Fuck your parents just drop acid.
Alternatively spike them with some then take it yourself and have some family fun.
>>
>>37438561
Not worth the risk then. I don't know about you, but the lingering idea of my parents busting me would ruin the trip.

>>37438597
>parents think they're dying
>call 911
>get laughed at by entire country
>>
Well get a a fucking job for one
>>
File: as4fd5a46sf.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
as4fd5a46sf.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>37438333
>drug addict
hate druggies so much
>>
File: large.jpg (164KB, 761x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
164KB, 761x1024px
>>37438597
this.
for the love of god do this.
>>
>>37438333

How about you don't do drugs retard?

>Parents hate drugs and almost kicked me out of the house when they found my weed

Is it worth being homeless for a fucking trip?
>>
>>37438897
shit bait
try harder maybe
>>
what is wrong with that babby
>>
File: extra large.jpg (1MB, 2500x3365px) Image search: [Google]
extra large.jpg
1MB, 2500x3365px
>>37438913
oopsie just got the wrong size.
just do this.
spike their drinks and when it kicks in then you'll stream it for us.
>>
>>37438333
easy just get high with your parents
>>
>>37438925
>everyone who dislikes druggies are baiters!
You guys are delusional
>>
>>37439045
but it would be awesome if OP streamed the moment his parents start to feel the effects of acid and he joins in the show
>>
>>37439045
You're an idiot because you think LSD and shrooms makes someone an "addict"
>>
>>37438333

first of all you should make sure it's real acid using a reagent kit. then, after you've verified the quality, you can safely drop it after your parents go to sleep. if you're not a fucking retard, you won't kill yourself or do anything too stupid. should be a good time. some of my first experiences with acid were just me in my bedroom at night and they were rad
>>
>>37438949
this is such a bullshit story
200mg is not a fucking baby dose, that's 4 times as much as a heavy dose
a regular dose is 30mg
there is no way anyone in that story could be even remotely as coherent as they were depicted
a shame that that anon couldn't even research proper dosage
>>
>>37439341
(just to clarify there is no way in hell you could even speak or recognize other humans in the same room at these doses. completely made up story, polite sage for double post)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.