[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female roomies panties are sitting on her floor, her door

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 555766576.jpg (70KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
555766576.jpg
70KB, 960x720px
>female roomies panties are sitting on her floor, her door is wide open and she's gone

do i /bemoral/ here?
>>
>>37438227
>Take them
>Get caught
Or
>Leave them
>Forget about it
>>
>>37438227
There's blood in the water. And the sharks are looking for it.
>>
>>37438227
Could be a message though
>Take them
>Go in room
>>
>>37438227
just sniff them for a bit while you fap and put them back

you'll cum buckets
>>
>>37438227
I mean if you want ringworm or toxoplasmosis I'm not here to stop you.
>>
File: 1496367139466.jpg (75KB, 683x591px) Image search: [Google]
1496367139466.jpg
75KB, 683x591px
>>37438227
Stop stealing panties.
Sort yourself out, man.
>>
File: IMG_1171.jpg (38KB, 593x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.jpg
38KB, 593x293px
>>37438227
That original pic reminds me of pic related.
>>
>>37438318
>toxoplasmosis
Thats in cat shit mang.
Its nots humans I dont think but you get the pink eye eh?
>>
>>37438284
>>37438266
>>37438287
>faces of paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>37438227
its a trap. she probably hid a cam in her room.
>>
>>37438227
It's a trap man. She s probably is hiding in the closet with a poison blow-dart ready to take you down.
>>
I had a female roommate in college.

When she was gone I would:
>go in her room
>go through her stuff
>found lingre and put it on
>found a dildo and fucked my ass with it
>found old phone
>charged it and found nuuds
>saved the nudes on my computer
>got on her computer
>found lewd chat logs between her and be
>ironically found one message where bf expressed concern over her living with a guy
>she assures him I'm a "good friend and person who wouldn't try anything like that"
>keep in mind I'm currently sitting at her desk, wearing her tiny lingre, with her six inch dildo in my ass, and for the past three hours I've been rumaging around in her room beating the shit out of my dick the whole time
>I only find this funny, and realize what a degenerate I am for not even feeling any shame from this
>keep tapping and going through her things

>later on I "forget" my phone in the bathroom with the camera on
>she takes a shower
>epic win

I don't have any of the pictures anymore, and even if I did I couldn't post them, her bf I know for sure browses 4chan, and she does too sometimes.
>>
>>37438397
>>37438438
That shit is fucking terrifying desu.

OP just make sure to put them exactly where you found themwhen you're done. DO NOT KEEP THEM.
>>
>>37438588
If I was that brave I'd just get a regular gf desu
>>
>>37438677
You don't have to be brave. Just wait until she goes out of town. Then you know she won't be back for a while. Also just try to put everything back where it was. As long as you get it mostly right she'll never suspect a thing.
>>
>>37438227
Disgusting. Why would she leave them there? Close the door to save yourself from this degenerate view.
>>
It's totally a trap. If it wasn't, you wouldn't be able to see her floor for all the clothes on it. Because most roasties live like absolute pigs.

The fact that it's just one, isolated pair of panties is very suspicious indeed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.