[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots that have been with a top 20% Chad: what was it like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: what.jpg (210KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
210KB, 1280x1080px
Fembots that have been with a top 20% Chad: what was it like? are they as good at sex as one might think?
>>
>>37438013
I'm a Chad who works out regularly, has constructive hobbies and earns a healthy wage.

I'm unashamedly selfish in bed - if you want me to focus on you, it takes a lot of convincing.
>>
>>37438013
lost my virgnity to chad
dick was good but he ghosted me after a month
hehehhe
>>
File: fitboi.jpg (62KB, 414x559px) Image search: [Google]
fitboi.jpg
62KB, 414x559px
>>37438097
i wasn't asking you i was asking about fembot experiences. also last guy who told me he was a chad looked like this
>>
>>37438013
I'm a failed normie and I think I bang pretty hard. 8 inch dick and I go for hours just going as hard as I can. I used to make girls bleed or make it so they can't walk a lot.
>>
>>37438155
>failed normie
>top 20% chad

jesus christ can't you fucks read
>>
I don't date guys that look like chads. I usually can't get through 5 minutes of conversation let alone have their dick in me
>>
>>37438097
>>37438155
You dumb cucks no one cares; where are the fembots?
>>
>>37438013
I'm sexfriends with Chad and sex with my boyfriend can't satisfy my anymore. However I love my boyfriend. I couldn't use chad for anything more than sex because of his personality.
>>
>>37439134
Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuu
I feel bad for your boyfriend, you cunt
>>
>>37438155
Yes, because I'm sure they enjoy that. Maybe some, but I bet if you ask 90% of girls don't want to be bleeding and limping. Just get her off and she'll be happy. The clit is your friend.
>>
>>37438013
If they were a fembot then they wouldn't of been with a chad.
They're called femanons you idiots
>>
>>37439134
yo meme shit aside are you serious?
>>
>>37439324
chads will generally fuck anyone who is not fat or super deformed
>>
File: 1491011250288.jpg (72KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491011250288.jpg
72KB, 576x1024px
>>37439246
>>37439555
hello newfags, enjoying your summer tour of this board?
>>
>>37438013
Was temporarily in a harem (can't think of any other way to describe it) of a cream of the crop Chad. Felt disgusted with myself but it was worth it.
>>
>>37438097
this is the perfect example why chads suck in bed. if you are with a chad its because you dont care about sex. many women i know dropped chads for more sensible men once they got older and found out the pleasures of more elaborate sex, including roleplay, foreplay, karma sutra, actual romance, and sex where people take turns in pleasuring the other one. many girls i know just are ignorant of sex and just dont know any better, but sooner or later they find out, that why chads have to stick to younger women and thats why once they are past their prime they are just seasonal pump and dump material for women, you just dont really want to keep an animal around the whole year, just when you feel like it. if you havent made the mistake to get pregnant yet, you wont ever let yourself get pregnant by sex with chad, and as sure as hell not marry him, at this point in life they are just shallow entertainment, to fulfill primal urges from time to time, if you want to be climbed by a big strong animal. i usually dont even climax when chad fucks me, its really just to satisfy a rarely needed visit at the zoo. thats why the perfect man embodies both - he is both big and strong and able to dominate, but also able to give you the pleasures of a more sensible man. pretty much like every man in womens fiction, like twilight, 50 shades and all that smut stuff for 99 cents at the supermarket
>>
>>37438013
he was pretty good, above average definitely but not the best, I ended up leaving him for his sister.
>>
>>37440757
>summer tour
I'm not old, but I left and came back.
>>
>>37438013
I've never slept with a Chad. I've never been interested in chads but I have slept with almost Chads.
And yes they did rock my world.
>>
>>37441444
Nice fours but

>almost Chads

Is that what fembots tell themselves in order to try and fit in here?
>>
>>37441486
I'm a femanom. Too normal to be a fembot. I say almost Chads because they weren't 100% Chad. They had one or two imperfections.
>>
ITT: not a single female poster
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.