[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>employer hasn't called back yet GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1489356759760.png (594KB, 701x520px) Image search: [Google]
1489356759760.png
594KB, 701x520px
>employer hasn't called back yet

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I WENT TO TWO OF THEIR FUCKING INTERVIEWS AND NOW THEY'RE JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME WITHOUT ANY WARNING

I don't think I can go back to the searching, I just want to die a comfortable neet life but I can't even fight it
>>
try calling them yourself?

orogoro
>>
>>37437407
It is totally acceptable to call the HR department and inquire about the status of your application.
>>
>>37437407
I once met a guy who went through nine rounds of interviews and then didn't get the job.
>>
File: 1495949771652.png (172KB, 312x368px) Image search: [Google]
1495949771652.png
172KB, 312x368px
>>37437407
Could be worse,
I went through the same shit only for them to lose my application, gotta go back for a third interview next week.

Also literally just got back from a job fair where the people running it clearly didn't want to be there, were understaffed, and completely misadvertised the job in question

>5 years experience plus a college degree wasn't enough "experience" for an entry level customer service position
Fuck everything.
>>
>>37437407

>Get tired of being a useless and awkward beta anywhere I go
>Say fuck it, dont give a fuck about anything anymore
>Go to a job interview
>Act like a stuck up Chad with an ego
>Act like someone that I hate
>Get the job on the spot
>tfw $60,000 starting salary

I thought it was going to be a lot harder.
>>
>>37438631
>5 years experience plus a college degree wasn't enough "experience" for an entry level customer service position
read between the lines anon,
its not wasn't enough,
they just dont like you, thats all it comes down to.
>>
File: 1493854576715.jpg (26KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493854576715.jpg
26KB, 720x960px
>>37438668
Fucking liar. How?
>>
>>37438668
I can relate sorta. you have to play their game and show them you're better than you think you are.
>>
>>37438744
>they just dont like you, thats all it comes down to.

Basically this. They choose people they would enjoy working with and becoming friends with, they don't care about your skills or experience. Which is why Chad gets the job and gets promoted in 3 months.
>>
I've been to at least 5 job interviews never made it past through I always say bullshit no matter what.

I have to get a job starting next September or October but have no confidence.
>>
>Start work in two weeks doing retail shit at a mom and pop drugstore.
Easy peasey lemon squeezy.
>>
>applying for jobs and responding to job ads for entry level
Wew lad, all the good jobs come through word of mouth
>>
>>37437407
>two interviews

I've never had more than one interview for a job. In fact in the past years I've interviewed three times and gotten three offers.

What job anon?
>>
>hear story about Boomers getting jobs by shaking hands
>realise that if I can just grab an employer's hand, I will secure a job.
>go hunting for employers
>they're all locked up in their offices
>can't touch any of them
>decide to hide out in the car park near what I assume is an employer's car
>security catches me and throws me out
>manage to grab security guard's hand and shake it vigorously
>he chuckles and tells me "nice try", that he isn't an employer, just another lowly employee
I'm sick of this fucking MC Hammer economy. Screw you all.
>>
>>37440837
>MC Hammer economy
Was that a joke about not being able to touch people or is that an actual term?
>>
File: 1492295998151.jpg (15KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1492295998151.jpg
15KB, 492x449px
>>37440692
It's just a retail job at a grocery store
The dude made me fill out my payment information and a bunch of other shit so I'll be pissed if they don't take me on.

>>37438471
I'll try that in a few days, I went in on Wednesday and they said I should get a call from them the same day but it could be that they haven't gotten around to it

>>37440837
that gave me a good laugh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.