[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good drug for a robot to survive during a normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1496042449354.jpg (102KB, 964x290px) Image search: [Google]
1496042449354.jpg
102KB, 964x290px
What's a good drug for a robot to survive during a normie party? I'm allergic to alcohol and I hate the smell and generally feeling of weed. I don't want to be absolutely wasted, just need something to not get mega bored and maybe have a laugh or two, keeping my cool but not feeling 100% self aware and as I said before bored.

I wish I could just drink alcohol and forget about it, but I'm pretty fucked here.
>>
>>37436722
pills baby, pills.
>>
Humble bragging about going to a party
>>
>>37436821
What pills?

>>37436827
>bragging
I don't want to go. But it's a company party and there's literally no alternative. If I don't go my boss will hate me. inb4 humble bragging about having a job
>>
don't go then. i went to lots of normie parties and nothing good came of it.

as a robot you need to set a line of where its the time to blend with society and when its the time to let go and just live in your comfortable environment
>>
Lol youre not allergic to alcohol
>>
>>37436857
xanax is cheap as hell and easy to get just DO NOT EVER TAKE THEM WITH ALCOHOL OR ANYTHING ELSE
>>
Cocaine. It will lower your inhibitions and up your social skills same as alcohol, but instead of making you tired and stupid it makes you alert and awake. Of course you'll have to keep doing it, which could be frowned upon depending on the party.
>>
>>37436861
already said I need to go.

>>37436882
Why would I come to 4chan to lie about a diagnosed problem and ask about alternatives? Are you fucking retarded and so paranoid that you think every post here must be a lie or a retard that took one shot of tequila and felt like shit afterwards and thought he was allergic?

Well guess what my boy, it's actual allergy. It's part of irritable bowel syndrome and crohns. Thanks for your input, fuckface
>>
>>37436722
Smoke meth

You won't get addicted from just using it once or twice and you won't get super high. You'll just be more alert and sociable.
>>
>>37436954
>I need to go.
with this type of mindset you get nowhere.
you are not 10 anymore. if you keep thinking like you a little kid that has to chug along then you will have a miserable life
>>
>>37436722

Adderall, I used to have a lot of anxiety about going to parties, but this really did the trick. It also helps me drink a lot more than I am usually capable of, but that's not relevant to you.
>>
>>37437009
>if you keep thinking like you a little kid that has to chug along then you will have a miserable life
I'm pretty sure you are the avoidant retard who can't deal with adults life. Sometimes you gotta do stuff you don't want to do.

If I go to the party, my peers (that insisted me to go, including my boss), even though they know I don't like socializing will see I actually can handle social situations and they'll think I'm a pretty cool guy. They do already and I don't want to lose that. Besides, my boss is getting married and we need to bring a gift. I don't want to be the guy from the office who doesn't go to the party and doesn't give him any gift. Sounds like you'd prefer to be the autistic lonely fat neckbeard that everyone laughs about. I'd rather stay the way I am, not perceived as anything. Just a regular guy.

Your attitude seems more childish as you prefer to avoid social responsibilities in favor of ruining your future career possibilities. Hmmm.

>>37437030
I have some Ritalin. Should I use that?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.