[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here selfsexual? I only masturbate and have no desire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Chungking-Express2.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chungking-Express2.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Who else here selfsexual?
I only masturbate and have no desire for sex. I only masturbate while staring at myself in the mirror.
>>
>>37436064
>have bizarre fetish that's impossible to happen IRL, in any capacity
>spent the past decade of my life trying to find any erotica/roleplay devoted to it
>unsuccessful
>can only get off to what's in my imagination now
>>
>>37436064
Wong Kar-Wai is weird. Some of his movies 10/10 pieces of fucking kino. The others are weird samurai fan fic tier shit.
>>
>>37436095
Tell us the fetish please
>>
>>37436064
Do you find yourself inherently attractive? Or can you just not picture anyone else as sexually gratifying?
>>
>>37436135
I'm a solid 10/10 in my eyes. I can't see myself loving anyone else. I tried masturbating to other people once but it felt shameful, like I was disrespecting myself.
>>
>>37436160
Not sure if there is any point in telling you but that's textbook narcissism. I'm sure you're already well aware, though. You at least find the idea of being that perfect to be irrational, right?
>>
>>37436064

Izzat you, OP?
>>
>>37436225
Of course. I'm not saying I'm objectively a 10/10 but to me I am.
>>
>>37436249
This as an offensive stereotype to us selfsexuals. We aren't all like this.
>>
>>37436260
I have no experience with mental illness so I can't understand both knowing something is irrational yet still indulging in it enough to cripple one's life. Do you act this delusion out as a coping mechanism for any potential insecurities? If so, what are they?
>>
>>37436330
Dude it doesn't cripple my life I'm just a sexy mofo, that's all. Although I will admit, sometimes i'll be walking and check myself out in a car window and get a bit flustered.
>>
>>37436382
Are you still >>37436160?
If you genuinely can't see yourself loving anyone else because you let your self-image get in the way of that, you have serious problems. You should really understand that you possess nothing special and that your ego will be the downfall of you if you let it.
>>
>>37436483
Yea bro they're both me. I don't see a problem. I still enjoy the company of other people, I'm just the only man for me. I know I'm nothing special objectively, but to me I'm the world.
>>
>>37436095
You are literally originality me
>>
>>37436555
You don't sound nearly as weighed down by your problem compared to the OP. Your writing style changed is all. I guess as long as you don't let it harm you and you stay conscious of it there's nothing wrong with loving yourself. More power to you then.
>>
>>37436670
Sorry, that was my other personality Steve. It won't happen again.
>>
>>37436064
but are you a guy?
>>
File: 1454784404687.jpg (53KB, 622x562px) Image search: [Google]
1454784404687.jpg
53KB, 622x562px
>>37436824
If that was Steve, then what personality is this one?
>>
>>37436064
>selfsexual

its called being an unattractive loser.
>>
>>37436892
Hey, this is Pete at the moment. That was Jeffrey you replied to.
>>37436873
At times
>>37436894
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
>>
>>37436555
>tfw this is actually me
Op, if you could clone yourself would you fuck your clone?
I know i would fuck my clone if i could
>>
>>37437226
Of course I would, but honestly, who wouldn't?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.