[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl is interested in me >she looks good and has a great

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: shy gal.png (203KB, 303x474px) Image search: [Google]
shy gal.png
203KB, 303x474px
>girl is interested in me
>she looks good and has a great personality
>she's not a virgin
dropped

Why was I born when I'm only doomed to die a virgin?
>>
>>37435765
It's okay she doesn't want a worthless cuck who values virginity anyway. You're going to die a virgin. While I'm over here stretching out your oneitis' holes.
>>
>>37435765
>nom virgin with a great personality
oxymoron
>woman with a great personality
oxymoron
>>
>>37435847
>this angers the beta male
>>
>>37435765
>she's not a virgin
better get used to that, buddy boy
>>
>>37435876
if only I could go back to the past in high school when all the girls I liked were virgins
>>
>>37435864
Fucker, I could mop the floor with you. I've sipped lean with gucci mane and evil Dave. I balance cinder blocks on my cock for my morning warm up. I shoot my load so hard I hit the ceiling every fucking time. I'm not scared of some faggot who thinks he tough online. I've been to jail several times. I bend little boys like you over like it's nothing. You have no clue who you're fucking with. Post your address if you think I'm not serious.
>>
>>37435765
People who value virginity are pansies. Grow up
>>
>>37436119
This is what a nigger is and does.
>boy rape
I hope you die muslims/nigger.
>>
File: 00s0s_fKUN5Cu0c1Y_600x450.jpg (42KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
00s0s_fKUN5Cu0c1Y_600x450.jpg
42KB, 600x337px
>>37436223
It's not about feeling your sweet soft anus get torn to pieces from my thickness.
>>
>>37436389
This is one of the more disgusting things I've ever seen on this website. Never thought an unerect chode could be so unappealing in every way.
>>
>>37436119
"ive been fucked in jail" not something to brag about guy
>>
>>37436404
Better get used to seeing this. It taste better than it look too, but you'll find that out later. I'll track your ip you little pussy. See me in the fucking streets.
>>
OP you're just cucking yourself hard by doing that. Bad move, anon.
>>
>>37436119
Thanks for the pasta, anon
>>
>>37436533
If he's good looking enough for girls to be interested in him, he isn't.
>>
>>37436554
This is as original as the sperms in my sack, player.
>>
>>37435765
sounds like my oneitis
> is interested in me
>she looks good and has a great personality
>she's a libreal and is a whore and hates me and now she and hangs out with niggers, dykes and is dating a savage, if she's still a virgin I'd be really surprised.
>>
>>37436702
>see girl who hangs out with niggs
>oneitis on her
Nigger. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>37436913
She didn't at first, only after she broke up with me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.