[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>failed drivers license test almost instantly on the parallel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: image (1).jpg (53KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
53KB, 540x400px
>failed drivers license test almost instantly on the parallel park
>hard to spend 2 hours waiting for something else for no good reason
>found out mom used to be coal burner

who /badday/ here
>>
File: 1493592052232.jpg (28KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493592052232.jpg
28KB, 540x540px
that sucks OP. A lot of people fail there drivers test multiple times though.

My family doesn't even have a car anymore and nobody is willing to teach me how to drive anyway. I probably won't know how to drive until well into my 20s
>>
>>37435048
I'm driving on an expired learner's permit and everything's been fine. I don't need some inbred DMV slag nitpicking everything I do when I already know how to drive.
>>
>>37435048
Got mine last year at 21. Things get better
>>
File: 1496298310771s.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1496298310771s.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>37435048
On the subject of getting a drivers license

>be me age 17
>parents insist that i go on driving lessons
>tell them i probably won't ever need one and its a waste of money
>mainly don't want to take driving lessons because i'm just anxious about it all
>keep trying to weasel my way out of it
>tell them i won't be able to afford a car in the foreseeable future anyway
>won't need it anyways because soon ill go to university and get free acess to public transport
>tell them id rather spend my money on things that are actually important and so should they
>they say it's allright and grandma will donate 1200 euros to the cause
>finally give in
>instructor impressed by how quickly i learn
>after 30 lessons or so progress halts
>need to be more observant and pay better attention
>at 60 lessons still the same shit a lot of the time but i have my better days as well so i take the exam
>fail
>keep taking exams since i'm not improving anyway
>fail three more times
>both instructor and me agree i'm a lost cause at this point
>parents have been paying everything after the second exam as i am completely broke now
>tell me too keep trying so it won't be wasted money
>afterl 4 exams they assume you must be too retarded for regular exams
>need to take my exams at some special government institution
>extra expensive
>still stuck at same driving lvl
>fail another 2 times because of being an unobservant driver
>examiners never actually have to intervene in my driving during the exam though
>at this point everyone has lost hope exept my parents who stupidly keep funding me
>8th exam
>almost drive into the wrong side of the road directly after the exam starts
>first time i did something actually dangerous during an exam
>pass
>spent literally thousands of euros for this
>i am broke
>parents lost most of their savings
>could have used those funds for uni
>5 years later
>dont ever drive
>still pleased with myself for being right when i said it woud be a huge waste of money
>>
File: 1489346364059.jpg (753KB, 1368x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1489346364059.jpg
753KB, 1368x1600px
>>37435048
20 here, didn't want license when I was 16-18 but last 2 years changed mind since you know, you kinda fucking need it unless your a cityfag

>Studies drivers hand book
> takes online test over and over
> asks mom if she can take me driving after i pass a road test
>she agrees just kidding, she said she gets "anxious" when not the one behind the wheel
> father literally is disabled due to accident years ago
> 0 friendships so cannot ask anyone else
> this goes on 2 years
> looks like I have to pay 500$+ for a "driver" instructor. I got to go to a classroom now and then sit in a car with some fat man I don't know and drive around.
>have intense social anxiety
> BUT WAIT, it's still pretty much required to have more than just instructor time on the road since its like 2 times a week for an hour or less.

What the fuck anons, I honestly can't do the classroom shit + going 1 on 1 with a stranger for months with the state I'm in. But I have to get my license I don't wanna be this way forever.

>mfw still haven't written the drivers exam yet
How does anyone have a license in this board?
>>
>>37435048
Parallel parking is probably the hardest thing to learn about driving.
>>
>>37437117
>>37436668
>drove around a parking lot for ten minutes last summer
>was incredibly anxious and was silent focusing the entire time
>didn't even see the car turning into the lot when it was right next to me
>almost drove into a wall
>hands were shaking when I was done
>went to college, didn't have another good chance since
>mother says we can practice this weekend
>really paranoid about damaging the car
>don't know if I have the potential to learn to drive
>very bad at multitasking
>will focus in on one thing at a time, for example, looking forward
>will forget to check mirrors, blind spots, etc

I would love to learn to drive, but I think I'd be a danger to myself and everyone around me. Let's see how saturday goes I guess
>>
>>37437117
Shit, mang, where you at? I'd take a robot out driving.
>>
>>37437160
its impossible to learn without professional help. drivers need an intelligent parent or instructor to guide them through it, but once you've learned the method a couple times you never forget it
>>
File: VAZ+2113+-+Russian+car.jpg (76KB, 682x482px) Image search: [Google]
VAZ+2113+-+Russian+car.jpg
76KB, 682x482px
Don't take a drive test in crowded city.
Especially manual it's literally hard mode and drain your cash

T.gook driver
>>
>>37437284
True. My mother could parallel park with her goddamn eyes closed. She taught me her parking sorcery and it's easy for me now. I've taught at least four others how to do it, since in my state the driving test doesn't require it, and so the instructors don't bother teaching it.
>>
I failed on my first try,with two kids who passed in front of me...at the age of 34! Passed the second time,and haven't been behind the wheel since. I had no car and could walk to work,and the only reason I bothered to learn in the first place evaporated with a vicious argument. Practise and relax.
>>
>>37435048
>walking with mom
>she casually mentions they might sell the farm I go to go shooting
>get instantly upset on the inside
>later on mom tries to ask what is wrong
>have to explain that I have no real will to live and that I am not and cannot be a normie like her
>she gives up the conversation
I feel a little bad about being a failure, but I didn't make her have sex and pop me out.
>>
>>37437244
Yeah I havn't actually been behind a wheel yet but I got 3 stars on mirror mode mario kart 150cc if that means anything (not the new one game)
But I will probably have anxiety driving even without a stranger, especially intersection they fucking scare me to think about.
>>37437256
Appreciate it but living in rural Northeast Quebec I doubt anyone on this board living more out of the way, 1 1/2 hours from anything that isn't another house or gas station lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.