[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a thread about something >lots of people disagree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (6KB, 153x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 153x184px
>make a thread about something
>lots of people disagree with me
>start sweating and getting visibly angry
>literally pissed off for hours

What's wrong with me and how do I fix it?
>>
>>37435008
You're defective. Order the helium tank.
>>
>>37435008
I do this too, maybe we're just easily aggravated

I don't really get into arguments on here anymore because of this, I just scratch my head and move on so I don't ruin my own day
>>
If you're being serious then you're probably clinically self-absorbed in some way, narcissism can be dangerous, I would see a therapist.
>>
>>37435175
Why is the solution to all of my problems "see a therapist". This is the last thing I want to do in my life. Maybe I'll just try meditating or something.
>>
>>37435305

Well if you're experiencing intense anger at being disagreed with, and you lack the capacity to pull yourself a part and figure out why, then a therapist will help guide you through the steps - why make a thread asking the question if you supposedly know the solution?

Meditation is effective and so is self-reflection but if you can't handle being disagreed with, if you take it so difficultly, I doubt you have the courage to face your shortcomings in the stark light that is neccesary all on your own.
>>
>>37435008
Ah, I see. The problem here is that you still care about things. This is a common issue; You'll start to see it fade away as you continue to browse this board.
Have fun, anon!
>>
>>37435008
I used to be like this when I was an internet babby. Now I just "no u" until I get bored.
>>
>>37435008
stop posting on 4chan
go ride a bike instead

any other problems you'd like me to solve for you?
>>
>>37435305
its the normalfaggot solution to literally everything. dont fall for it, a therapist cant help you most of the times, its just a meme
t. guy studying psychology
>>
File: 1496361129448.gif (1MB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
1496361129448.gif
1MB, 250x262px
>>37435008
This truly is saddening OP. Im not one h usually be ignored but please tell me more
>>
If you get angry, you're not a robot. Robots dont give a fuck
>>
>>37435008
You get used to it. I used to be that way online on a forum much less harsh than this one, but now I let all the name-calling roll off my back.
>>
>>37435704

>internet babby
>Now I just "no u" until I get bored.

I love this post. So you agree that the best way to beat someone in an argument on 4chan is to throw all debating rules out the window and just be very rude and use any dirty tactics you can?
>>
I haven't been able to start threads for a while now, I get timed out errors. Can reply just fine. Same happens to me at work so it's not my range that got banned. Anyone else having this problem?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.