[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on school dress code? For or against ? Girls are against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: DBLyeSBXoAA1Mya.jpg (424KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DBLyeSBXoAA1Mya.jpg
424KB, 2048x2048px
Opinions on school dress code? For or against ?
Girls are against it because they want to be able to wear what they want, and hate when the principal tells them no.
>>
>>37434939
School Uniforms should be worn, I don't know why it isn't standard in america.
>>
>>37434959
because the powers that be want children to become degenerates

we shouldn't even have compulsory education though
>>
File: disgrace.jpg (15KB, 476x345px) Image search: [Google]
disgrace.jpg
15KB, 476x345px
what do you want me to say

something about whores and chad i'll bet
>>
File: 1491357818997.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1491357818997.png
760KB, 760x839px
On one hand, I wouldn't have to dress myself, as I'm far too autistic to be /fa/, but on the other, I can't ogle sluts.

Catholic School had it figured out
>>
One time I was wearing a pencil skirt at school and the dean made me change into the school's uniform shorts (which were shorter than my skirt). I understand the reason behind dress codes, but none of them appeal to me and I didn't respect authority enough to follow them.
>>
>>37435028

Fuckk off out of here no one asked for your opinion
>>
>>37435028
post Iegs

original
>>
File: 1490282711216.png (251KB, 439x588px) Image search: [Google]
1490282711216.png
251KB, 439x588px
>>37435028
He probably wanted to slut you up for his own pleasure and you accepted.

Fucking disgusting, all of you.
>>
>>37435028
Was it because you're a boy?
>>
its used to stop other kids making fun of what other people wear and to stop girls dressing like sluts, but it still doesn't entirely work. girls roll up their skirts then get repeatedly told to roll it down to knee length, and kids wear their ties in such a way that it looks "cool". they then make fun of kids wearing their tie how its supposed to be worn. some schools started making pupils wear clip on ties to get around this
>>
>>37434939
should be required AND free

in middle / high school PE (or sport activity) should also be the first class of the day

This insures that every kid in school has to take a shower and has decent clothes to wear to school

Foolproof desu

>>37435028
>LOOK AT ME I'M A WOMAN
>HELLO ROBOTS DID I MENTION I'M A GIRL????
fuck the fr*ck off
>>
>>37435157
Are you mad that I'm accepting of the fact that I'm a woman because you have vagina envy? You should really sort yourself out, anon.
>>
I was too distracted by sluts dressed like prostitutes to do well in school. There needs to be a more stringent dress code, it's just a fact that it would be good for everybody.
>>
Should be absolutely compulsory. Stacy doesn't get to show off her asshole to everyone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.