[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw newest obsession is about how god adds a year onto my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 62699229_p28.jpg (320KB, 712x831px) Image search: [Google]
62699229_p28.jpg
320KB, 712x831px
>Tfw newest obsession is about how god adds a year onto my sentence to hell every time I accidentally touch my crotch while wiping after using the toilet
Oh fuck, it never ends. I'm agnostic too, for fuck's sake. But I can't stop thinking god is going to cast me to hell for this for a very long time. I hate having this disorder.
Any else here have OCD that prevents them from performing normal everyday tasks without anxiety and fear?
>>
That's not how it works, dumbass. Hell is not a jail sentence. Once you're there, you're there for eternity. And I wouldn't worry about your crotch; that >agnostic is more than enough to land you in Hell.
>>
File: tired stu.jpg (9KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
tired stu.jpg
9KB, 180x191px
>>37434865
What religion is this paranoia even based on? It's nothing like anything the Bible says.
>>
>>37434900
Thanks, bud.
Shame you didn't even read my post though.
I am fully aware what I'm thinking makes no sense.
And I don't know why you're so uppity about agnostic folk, either. I'm not denying a higher power. I definitely believe in one. I just don't think I have a right to claim I know all about whomever he may be. That's why I don't subscribe to christianity, or any faith like that. I do have faith, though. I'm not a shit for brains atheist who just likes to shit on the idea of god not being real. That's why I identify as agnostic.
Hope next time you might take the time to read and comprehend.
>>37434957
>what religion
None. Like I said, I'm agnostic. It's my mental illness making me think this. OCD does this to some people. I know this makes no sense. But I can't stop thinking it.
>>
>>37434865
yeah, I have a similar thing; but normally it's just a one time thing and then I forget. I will suddenly think of something and have to do something else completely unrelated because somehow in my brain it makes sense. I get the worse ones when I think about Satan, the idea terrifies me and I can remember being so scared by it a couple years ago I could not sleep- I just walked around in circles in the kitchen crying to my dad who was completely confused by the situation. I am also superstitious, it's hard to keep it under control around other people (meals are worst with the salt) and people think I am autistic :///
>>
>>37435053
lol
fedora tippers are autistic retards
would you look at that
>>
>>37435149
>dead jewish zombie on a stick
>>
>>37434865
People with OCD and PTSD need to be gassed. I'd rather let a pedophile babysit my kids than have to live with someone with OCD or PTSD.
>>
>>37435053

Pretty much every single religion on the face of the planet is exclusive. Outside of new age baby boomer faggotry, no one is saying, "Hey it's ok if you just have, like, faith dude, it doesn't matter if you actually believe in anything, you just gotta feel kinda spiritual and shit and you're fine".

I have far more respect for atheists than I do for agnostics. At least they have the balls to make a decision rather than being fence sitting pussies. I don't know what you expected from this thread either. It's bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>37434865
do it? just to see what happens you stupid you're going to die anyways

or obsess with any other shit you autistic fuck
you guys are lucky you live in countries where they give treatment for meme diseases like ocd and ptsd
in my country you would either be electrocuted in a sanatorium or ignored until you grow out of it
>>
>>37435200
>christianity is the only religion that exists
>>
>>37435323
>being part of a religion more insane than christianity
>>
>>37435323
>dead jew on a stick
>vampiric jew god
>pedophile and the magic space rock
>hipster shit
Take your pick faggot, it's all the same.
>>
>>37435370
>being such a little special snowflake that you think that the 99% of humanity who have faith are wrong and your tiny minority of tippers are the only intelligent ones
>>
>>37435370
>>37435389

And here we have the results of the American public school system. Are there religions other than Christianity? Sure, Judaism and Islam. There are no religions outside of Abrahamic monotheism, right? Right.
>>
>>37435408
If you showed me any form of evidence that suggests you're right I would convert, but you have absolutely nothing.
>>
>>37435454
See: hipster shit
oh I'm sorry, I also forgot we wuz vikangz an sheeeeit
>>
>>37435469

I don't give two shits about whether or not you "convert", just pointing out that your brain is literally defective and every study ever done on the subject has shown that religious people are happier, healthier, and longer lived.
>>
>>37435531
And you are literally fucking retarded for believing that we were created by a magic sky daddy that can simply will thigs into existence because your parents said so. There is absolutely no evidence for any god or religion yet you go along with it anyway.
>>
>>37435504
>anything that's not Abrahamic monotheism is European paganism, nothing else exists

Like I said, public school at work.

>>37435644
I didn't tell you anything about what I believed but I'm glad that you're such a little stereotype that all you can do when someone calls you out for being genetically defective is assume they're a christian and cry about christianity.
>>
>>37435750
What do genetics have to do with religion? Are you actually autistic?
>>
>>37435750
>religion is genetic
what did he mean by this
>>
>>37435644
so what some people believe that ocd,ptsd and depression are real and not just idiots pretending just to not work or have a family
let people believe what they want it has been like this forever and i doubt it will change
>>
>>37435833
There's a difference between harmless belief and letting religious fucktards hurt/kill people because some schizo desert Jim Jones x number of years ago told them to. Things have changed over the last few centuries, even over the last 50 years and religion is only continuing to die in the 1st world.
>>
>>37435810
>>37435820

Do you really think that the ability to experience religious faith is not genetic? When the vast majority of mankind experience some variety of religious faith and you don't, it's not because you're "lol so much smarter than those sheep", it's because your brain is defective. Is this not common sense?

>https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7147-genes-contribute-to-religious-inclination/

Luckily, tippers tend not to breed so you're exterminating yourselves. Keep up the good work, guys.
>>
>>37434865
""god"" can hear my disgusting intrusive thoughts and is going to reincarnate me as a starving african child

sometimes my own thoughts make me laugh after the fact but this was something i was genuinely concerned about
>>
>>37435833
>people are retarded so instead of trying to educate them on things you should just let them keep being retarded
You wouldn't have been able to type that without the efforts of a fag who killed himself after the government forced him to choose between prison or chemical castration for being a homo. If we kept your line of thinking the modern world wouldn't exist.
>>
>>37436003
>he thinks that the "modern world" has any kind of inherent value

And yet you call other people retarded.
>>
>>37436080
Then go live in a fucking eastern euro or muslim country if you want. You lost. Religion is never going to see a return in the first world.
>>
>>37436080
No era has any inherent value because value is subjective. The difference is that today's world is objectively much safer to live in.
>>
>>37435053
>let's make agnostic babies im not exactly agnostic but i have no religion
why not ?
lets make the agnostic population grow
>>
>>37435053
>I definitely believe in one
Therefore you're a deist and not an agnostic.
>>
>>37436149

I don't know who you think you're responding to but nobody mentioned religion. I swear you guys are worse than any evangelical christian. You can't resist a chance to start referencing your non-religious religion.

>>37436192
>today's world is objectively much safer to live in.
>i base this entirely on muh feels
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.