[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hit myself until my muscles are twitching and until I physically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

I hit myself until my muscles are twitching and until I physically can't bring my arm down anymore
How I deal with this anger
I swear to god I'm gonna lose it and fucking kill someone
>>
File: 1462189030849.jpg (56KB, 358x429px) Image search: [Google]
1462189030849.jpg
56KB, 358x429px
>>37434747
Drink moar. Eat comfort food. Watch shows you like.

>mfw cannot money because perma-neet
>miss bus after failing to get money
>kick the shit out of bench
>almost falls over (they weigh so much they don't attach them to anything)
>literally the supervisor of the bus system shows up 30 seconds later to offer me a ride
If it weren't for the all seeing eye godz damn it, i'd probably have mugged people for money by now.

All it takes is a hundred a month and I'd be happy with bottom shelf vodka, but NOOOO

Was slamming fist into chest because BPM was too high to donate plasma before that happened, why I replied to your thread.
>>
>>37434747
Bumping because I want answers for my own reasons
>>
>>37434932
>wanting answer
Take anti-psychotics? I never took mine, because
>shrink brain
>kill penis
>make fat
>gyno
>hair fall out
>lower IQ
>make less motivated
>feel nothing, less fun
>cost money (some day)
>they wear off
>coming off of them leaves you with permanent brain damage
>le twitchy for rest of life
But the newer they are the less oftent he bad shit happens.
>>
>>37434932
Alright here's another one.

Find ways to calm yourself and take your mind off everything. I highly reccomend ASMR, it's basically just someone talking to you/giving you personal attention without being there, it's helped me through some dark times and I hope it helps you too.

Here's some to get you started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpfHgC3ye0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_XBxR9-sYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyAP__jBeg0

Good luck anon, I'll keep you in my thoughts
>>
>>37434747
I don't know about straight anger, but I used to get irritated very easily by small sounds, especially things like people sighing.

If I ever hear a sound that starts to bug me I just loudly imitate it and it stops me from getting angry.

The most important thing is getting better at stopping yourself before you get to the point on the rage meter where you cannot stop yourself anymore. I know that once I get to a certain point I will always completely lose my shit and break something.

But being aware of this point helps me rationalise and prevents me from crossing it often.
>>
>>37435050
>asmr
Not him but the other anon.

Fuck ASMR. Most cringy shit the Internet has came up with. I feel insulted watching it. Out of all of the billions of people in the world, no one gives a shit enough to hang around you, and you're sitting there watching some attractive person with a life all but talk down to you? Just having a pet pisses me off, for the fact that it's not enough. Some thing that cannot even talk to me. It's not real.
>>
>>37434747
>>37434932
Just talk to a therapist. Or take the advice of anons, im sure that will have a positive influence on you
>>
File: 1469238759911.jpg (9KB, 261x168px) Image search: [Google]
1469238759911.jpg
9KB, 261x168px
>>37435107
>talk to therapists
>>
unironically purchase or make a punching bag.

deep breathing is an actual thing, btw

learn about meditation.
>>
>>37435097
Don't let your past experiences ruin it for you, I know it can be tough to get past personal bias and that alot of people are assholes, I've dealt with it all throughout highschool, but if you give it a chance it could help you become more open minded and at peace with yourself. And plus, alot of these people don't make shit for money from it either so they mostly do it to help out. Believe me, you won't make progress by staying in the same place
>>
File: 1485356737662.jpg (22KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1485356737662.jpg
22KB, 405x405px
>>37435201
>unironically purchase or make a punching bag.

punching bag is a terrible idea
my father got me one and it just made me more angry when I was raging, ended up tearing it off the ceiling and stabbing it with a pair of scissors.

>deep breathing is an actual thing, btw

Deep breathing is only good as it helps you focus, the focus of the mind is the most important part of this process. often when I'm about to rage or or just finished raging out I completely shut off my mind from fluttering at warpspeed and focus on a single spot in my vision.

Eventually something happens to snap me out of it and i'm completely calm again.
>>
>>37434890
Are you black by any chance?`

nigerano originoli
>>
>>37435279
OP here, I've never related to something more.
I stabbed my pillow with my kitchen knife and eventually I become normal again, but the moments im not, i swear im a different person
>>
File: 1486258810074.jpg (91KB, 938x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486258810074.jpg
91KB, 938x512px
>>37435614
Usually when I get into rage mode it's the circular thoughts of every single thing that's bad in my life, I just feel awful about my situation and feeling hard done by, unlucky and fucked over.

It's a circle of blaming the world for all my problems. One of the reasons I tantrum and hit shit and scream I know is because I believe that there is a god and he might make my life better if he sees how much it is fucking with me.

It stems back to how my mum would ignore me when I used to tantrum as a kid.
I remember one day when I was around 11, I spent a solid hour banging my head against the door and she didn't do anything.
>>
>>37435535
>a black guy getting offered a ride after chimping out

No baka. White dweeb, but I look like a homeless more so than a college geek. So racism aside, I may as well be black. Except, blacks have each other, and I've got nothing. So it's worse than being black, some antisocial neet that has never worked, that talks white, niggers don't like me.
>>
>>37435279
sorry the punching bag didn't help, personally has helped me with my anger issues, maybe i just tire easily though.

have you tried deep breathing exercises before and found them to also not help? if not seriously, try it. aside from focus, it helps tell your body that it's time to calm down, reduces your heart rate and stops you from taking shallow quick breaths that raise your heartrate, which will only exacerbate the anger. i prefer intervals of breathing in for 4 seconds, then out for 7.

but yeah sorry i can't offer any better advice, i hope you find something that will help you out.

also while most asmr is cringe, some people have turned it into something kinda worthwhile, like the guy i'll link below.

https://www.youtube.com/user/EphemeralRift/videos
>>
>>37435703
>ptsd causing people to violently attack others

And it's another day I decide not to feel sorry for them.
>>
File: 1484496442169.png (429KB, 399x614px) Image search: [Google]
1484496442169.png
429KB, 399x614px
>>37435767
>ptsd causing people to violently attack others

Have never caused harm to another human being whilst raging

ok m8
>>
>>37434747
>tfw I keep destroying doors
>>
>>37434747
You should try just screaming incoherently as hard as you can. You can put all your rage into the scream and avoid putting into punching things.
>>
>>37434747
stop being such an emotional pussy
>>
>>37435097
>watching asmr

You're not supposed to watch it you faggot, you're supposed to LISTEN to it.
>>
File: temper-tantrums-in-kids.jpg (20KB, 400x209px) Image search: [Google]
temper-tantrums-in-kids.jpg
20KB, 400x209px
Good job op. You can't figure out something most people do when they're children.
>>
>>37435783
I was obviously thinking that you were OP.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.