[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get qt virgin gf >Stay together 5 years >finance her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: pepethecuck.png (29KB, 701x799px) Image search: [Google]
pepethecuck.png
29KB, 701x799px
>get qt virgin gf
>Stay together 5 years
>finance her through university
>tells you she wants to get married and have kids
>really sweet girl
>like myself doesn't enjoy clubbing or too much social stuff
>fast forward to final year of uni
>living in flat together which I pay for
>I am working 45 hours a week to pay for our nice lifestyle
>while I am busying working she makes a bunch of new friends at uni
>'party people'
>won't do any activities with me at the weekend
>as soon as her (some male) party friends text her she is dressed in 10 minutes out the door to go clubbing
>something which she literally had no interest in before
>tonight I am working in another city staying the night
>she has finished exams so uni is over
>Staying at our place alone
>call her after work
>Says she is going out drinking
>she won't even go to the pub with me normally
>'Cool who is going out'
>'No one just going by myself'
>'Cool have fun'
>get a text from one of the lads from her new parry friends group
>'Hey Anon your gf is smashed just taking her home to make sure she has some food and water lol!;
>call her
>'heeeeey... heey anon.. just got home'
>'Yea, how's it been'
>sound of phone being put down
>male voice in background
>gf voice 'no you have to stay with me tonight'
>me 'Hey gf what's happening?'
>just get ignored
>here in the distance of the phone footsteps going upstairs
>hang up try to call back
>an hour later she finally answers
>hey stop ringing me I am just in bed goodnight

>unironically fell for the gf meme
>didn't listen to r9k all those years ago

cuck my shit up m8s
>>
>>37432663
its your fault

you have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 54665546.jpg (76KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
54665546.jpg
76KB, 945x531px
Damn nigga, that sounds rough. Was she a good fuck at least?
>>
>ignoring female nature
>paying for her services (sex and emotional support) like a tradcuck idiot
100% your fault anon
>>
>>37432663
this makes me very sad and cautious
>>
>>37432774
No. She was hot as fuck but fucked like a corpse so at least that meme lived for the 5 years of our relationship.
>>
>>37432663
>finance her through university
wow you are an idiot.
>really sweet girl
no such thing.
>>
>>37432808
>>37432808
Damn....did you confront her about that incident in your post? What did she say?
>>
Isn't this the wrong board to post your shitty bait fanfictions on? Even if you were cucked, none of us feel bad for you, fucking normalfag scum.
>>
>>37432663
Inb4 "ANON! IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING IT WAS JUST SEX!"
>>
>>37432663
Hit her, hard
>>
>>37432871
This.

My gf is too afraid to even look in other guys' directions because I physically hurt her a lot. I once even almost strangled her to death because she was giving me lip. Not bait.

She hasn't left me at all yet, but she acts really weird now and shakey and cries a lot. But I think she likes it, otherwise, why is she sticking around?

Just start hitting her, OP. Worst case scenario, she leaves you. also DO NOT hit the face. They can go to the police. Hit the stomach and the sides of the stomach. The soft part because their ribs can bruise as well
>>
>>37432663
>have gf
FUCKING normie, gtfo!
>>
>>37432841
The current incident unfolded in this evening. Her not wanting to do anything then going clubbing at the beck and call of her friends I confronted her about and her response was

>I have never had that many friends before so I am just getting a chance to live the uni party lifestyle you should be happy for me

Then continually shaming me about being a jealous control freak (which is a bit hypocritical seeing as she goes mental if I am friends with a female colleague whereas I am pretty chilled with her doing whatever which she apparently thought should also include literal cuckoldry)
>>
FUCKING NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37432965
Tell her you heard her say she wanted that dude to come to bed with her or some shit..
>>
>>37432923
Cunt. Your gf is too afraid to leave you. I hope she finds the strength to kick you in the balls so hard you pass out.
>>
>>37432965
maybe post this on r/relationships since you sound like an average normie cuck
>>
>>37432663
hope you don't live in canada or somewhere retarded like that, or say goodbye to half your shit
>>
>>37432663
This didn't happen, it's literally a conglomeration of different memes and other made up stories. Predictable as hell too. I give you a D for effort.
>>
>>37432996
She will just deny it and say she was drunk she doesn't remember and try to make me look like a paranoid loony. She really wants me as a beta provider and also still clings to this idea that she is an innocent wholesome qt so would never willingly spill the beans.
>>
>>37432663
If you have a joint bank account, clean it out and cut her off too, if it isn't joint then quit funding her fuckparties. Remind her that she only has what she has because of you. If you are feeling really mad, have the locks changed on the doors while she is away and make her beg for a key.
>>
>>37433012
>Your gf is too afraid to leave you.
Well, then I guess I'm in the perfect predicament, then? I got a gf who'll do anything I want and she won't even leave me.

Also, I doubt she's gonna ever gonna fight back. Her entire life she's been abused. Her father did the same thing, so I'm just continuing the tradition. She's broken and she should be thankful that I even put up with such a weak female.
>>
>>37432663
Holy shit OP how fucking stupid are you mate? How in the hell could you not see the warning signs. As soon as your SO goes out to party without you it's over. Done. And like the beta cuck you are you just let it all unfold without a word of protest. I'd say I pity you but honestly you deserve this for just bending over and taking it up the ass. Fuckin kek your roastie is getting railed deeeep by Chad right now.

If she doesn't come back to find all her shit sitting outside your door with a "now fuck off whore" without good measure you're a spineless beta who deserves every last drop of what's coming to you.

Be a man and kick her ass to the curb NOW and preserve the last shreds of your dignity or forever be a cuck.
>>
>>37433048
Just straight up dump her and post her reaction. I wanna know how she reacts when you tell her to fuck off and to find someplace else to live.

Please do this OP, if this isn't bait. Do it now. Send her a text if she isn't with you. Please.
>>
>>37433012
Not him but he's doing the right thing. Imagine if OP did that, his gf would be home right now making dinner.
>>
>>37433066
>As soon as your SO goes out to party without you it's over
What are some warning signs of this or things he could've done to prevent her from seeing him like this?

Even thinking about going to a party without me would be the end of the relationship, convincing her not to go would just delay the inevitable or cause unnecessary emotional strain.
>>
ur qt is getting creampied by Chad & Tyrone on the regular with no condom, not only betraying you in the worst way possible but also ensuring that any son she bears you will never be 100% genetically your own

and you're just taking it, unsure of what to do, static and idle. caught up in thought rather than action, thought about what a whore's worthless words rather than what her actions have already said

i'm glad i have never had gf and never will because the whore's skull would long ago have been magdumped if it were happening to me. i pity you, norman
>>
>>37432663
My fucking God.

Gonna try to remember this story when a bitch starts taking me for granted.
>>
>>37433085
this, i bet that guy never gets cucked like OP. if i ever get a gf (unlikely) i'll try to follow his example
>>
>>37433161
Hey rabbi what are you doing?
>>
>>37433160
The warning signs were plastered everywhere: fucking like a corpse indeed she wasn't even attracted to him and simply letting him use her pussy in exchange for goods i.e. a roof, food and college tuition. The second would be the fact she never wanted to hang out with him and instead prefers her new "friends" aka Chad and Tyrone. He should of known that uni is now nothing more than a proganda and indoctrination scheme to justify their slutty behavior.

You've got it right though anon. The very second I knew a bitch didn't want me around while she was going out to hang with other guys it would have been over.

Caught one of my girlfriends having lewd conversations with a "friend" on Facebook and confronted her about it the next day. In my head I'd already dumped her but I just wanted to watch her squirm under pressure. Even got her to admit that he "forced" a kiss on her and she got all ready eyed and begged forgiveness. I simply told her we over and to never contact me again and walked out of her apartment. She moved back with her parents after having a breakdown because I left her and she no doubt realized what a worthless slut she was.

OP needs to do the same.
>>
>>37433161
>i'm glad i have never had gf
Suuuuure.
>>
did at least get anal OP?
>>
>>37433461
That still doesn't really give him much to work with, just more things he should've broke up with her over. Also I've heard lots of girls fuck like corpses from normo friends and online so maybe an otherwise decent gf who is attracted could be shitty in bed.

That said I mostly wanted to know if there's something you can do to prevent this shitty behavior before it escalates into what your ex and OP's whore have done.
>>
Sure are a lot of normies on r9k these days... .
>>
>>37432663
Not her fault you should have take care of her better
women need to party too don't be a cis scum and let her have fun too
>>
>>37432663
Pack her shit up and change the locks. Don't suffer the ungrateful whore any longer than you have.
You shouldn't be here in the first place, so you need to finish your greentext by BTFO that bitch
>>
>>37432663
It's literally all your fault, what kind of retard spends money on a fucking woman, you idiot

you should know that the only thing you need to do to females is pump and dump, that's it, if you're going to date a woman do it for 6 months or a little more and then dump her
>>
how can a guy who posts about his gf on 4chan NOT get cheated on? the better ? : how did u land a gf in the first place?
>>
The best relationships are the fake ones where the girl is little more than a friend and is entirely replaceable.
>>
File: 1402978189056.jpg (42KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1402978189056.jpg
42KB, 500x580px
>not feigning the possibility that you will drop her every once in a while to keep your gf in line
>not splitting the bills down the line so she knows shes fucked if you bail
>allowing her to go clubbing
>letting her have straight male friends

You fucked up OP. My gf literally only has flaming faggots and ugly fat girls for friends.

Acquire skill.
>>
>>37434124
>this

Leave her already you dumbass OP
Christ it's like you're asking to be cucked
>>
>>37433028
ohh dam i forgot about common law marriage

bots look out for this shit if you live w/ a girl for 2+ years in a relationship your as good as married to her
>>
File: 1493845376086.jpg (16KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
1493845376086.jpg
16KB, 590x590px
Why would you even get with a "qt virgin gf" in the first place?

That's like trying to avoid an explosion by stepping on the only active landmine in a field. A "qt virgin" is just a turboslut that hasn't had her button pushed yet.

I'd rather bang a slut that has already had 15 dicks run through her in a row.

Anyway, normie, you got what you deserve.
>>
File: 1496263901000.jpg (54KB, 880x882px) Image search: [Google]
1496263901000.jpg
54KB, 880x882px
I love it when normalfags get cucked.
>>
File: 2134148719412.png (1MB, 1210x837px) Image search: [Google]
2134148719412.png
1MB, 1210x837px
>>37432663
Take her shit and throw it on the curb, change locks etc

If a bitch is gonna play you, dump her like trash.

Try and get that money back from the school, (you won't, but try)

you'll either find a chick who wont do this, or just enjoy doing your own thing.

but erase her as soon as possible.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.