/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe that there are people who went outside and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1491031541603.jpg (149KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491031541603.jpg
149KB, 470x600px
I can't believe that there are people who went outside and eventually had sex today. It boggles my mind. The thought just seems so different fundamentally from my life experience that it's just unfathomable to me.

What lives have they lived up until this point? Do they have any values?
What is important in their lives?
Has becoming so close to someone else a mere triviality to them?

Touching someone in that nature is completely out of my reach.
>>
>>37431674
>load up tinder when horny
>go out
>fuck chick
>come back home
>play titanfall2 for the next 10 hours
You make It sound like its some insane concept.
>>
>>37431844
You're missing all the details, the details make all that incredibly complicated.
>>
>>37431674
I went to the store came home and wife jerked me off good stuff M8
>>
>>37431674
tl;dr I don't know why you think every person who has ever had sex is just going out and getting it daily. That shit takes effort, even norman will usually only get 5 lays per year if he's lucky
>>
>>37431863
Like what?
Swipe a few times, ayybb wan sum fuk?, if no repeat as necessary.
>>
daily reminder that sex is degenerate
>>
>>37431674
Here is a 100% option for you to get laid, just go on Grindr and you will get to fuck and get sucked all night, you do want to cum inside a mouth right?
>>
>>37431873
5 a year? Wtf when i was 18 through 22 I was with at least 2 women each week 5 a year is pathetic
>>
It just astounds me there are men who can chat up a complete stranger and cum in her mouth the same night. I can't even imagine. I feel so pathetic for being like the only person who cant.
>>
File: IMG_4601.jpg (55KB, 546x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4601.jpg
55KB, 546x520px
>>37431844
in order for it to be that simple you'd need to be handsome, fit, and definitely not someone who browsed 4chan in their spare time
>>
>>37431883
>ayybb wan sum fuk?
that doesn't work though, it's not that simple. You need to know the exact right thing to say. And not just an opening line, then you have to continue the conversation and know exactly what to say at every step.
You practically need to be an expert socialite to pull it off.
>>
>>37431969
It's not at all complicated. It's very vain and superficial.
>>
>>37431969
>>37431945
I literally just ask if they're DTF firs thing then repeat till successful. Its that easy. Just don't swipe like a madman or the system fucks you.
>>
>>37432004
Not complicated for you maybe. But I for one have no fucking clue. Nobody teaches this shit and there's no way to learn it.
Unless you can provide a step by step flowchart or something for every possible branch of the conversation, fuck off.
>>
File: 000_0009.jpg (51KB, 790x527px) Image search: [Google]
000_0009.jpg
51KB, 790x527px
>>37431930
well, you're a slut then. I'm a woman and even I don't fuck that many people. my number is less than ten, only degenerates have multiple partners. I only joke, it's your life but I don't want to get berated by the hivemind. Shame on you for having normal urges and the privilege and confidence to act upon them
>>
>>37432066
Heres the steps.
1. Download tinder
2. Make a profile
3. Swipe 5 times max
4. Aybb u wan sum fuk?
5. Repeat 3-4 till successful
6. Get laid

Its literally that fucking simple and don't tell me its not you've obviously never tried it so how the fuck would you know.
>>
>>37432132
I can't try it, somebody from my high school might recognize me.
but there's no fucking way that the line "Aybb u wan sum fuk" could actually work. That's a meme. It's not real.
>>
File: wow-sa-meget-tjener-gulddreng.jpg (89KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
wow-sa-meget-tjener-gulddreng.jpg
89KB, 600x315px
>>37431941
Literally only like the top 5% of males can do this. Casual sex is not as easy for normie males as you people think it is. For every casual sex encounter an average/slightly above average guy in his 20s has he gets rejected probably 15-20 times, factor in the rejection and money spent going out to clubs/bars there's actually quite a high cost per lay.

Only a tiny minority of men are getting laid whenever they want with no effort, if you put effort into it and are willing to face rejection and spend a little money you will get laid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.