[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you recall the moment you realized you were a social outcast,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: wojak listening to music.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
wojak listening to music.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
Can you recall the moment you realized you were a social outcast, /r9k/?
>elementary school
>eating lunch alone
>stacies come up to me and try to give me the whole pity act
>just sit there eating and responding to them with short yeses and noes
>they leave and go back to their own table
>they all start chuckling and looking my way
>>
>>37431594
I didn't realize until many years later, but I always thought it was strange that the popular kids would invite me to their table. When I actually did it they didn't know what to do and just let me sit there. I slowly moved further and further away from the main group though
>>
Everywhere i went i was an outcast. Since elementary school until i left the fucking shithole known as highschool. Now im even more alone.
>>
File: ww1pepe.png (942KB, 930x807px) Image search: [Google]
ww1pepe.png
942KB, 930x807px
>be 6
>new school
>first day
>beaten up
>teacher looked away
don't care, don't feel, yet it still hurts
>>
>>37431735
it is up to you to socialize with them they just showed you that they welcome you
>>
>>37431594
Only realised it years later, but through highschool i had exactly zero real friends.
>>
>>37432155
Are you me? That happened to me as well
>>
>>37432576
tell me anon, what did they do to you?
to me
>beat me up constantly
>teacher would scold me for no apparent reason
>kids would never talk to me or play with me
>girls were either terrified or disgusted by me

I was just another kid what the fuck
>>
11 yo, spent my summer vacation completely alone, and noticed it was the best thing ever.Since then socializing and shit became absolutely boring and unfruitful.
>>
>>37432669

>1 guy would hold me and 2 others would kick and spit on me
>Too autistic to tell the teachers
>Only friend was the weird kid from eastern europe who could barely speak my language

That kid was really chill tho, playing n64 with him after school was great
>>
>>37431594
>cityboy Afrikaner
Childbirth pretty much.
>>
I just was. At recess I would wander around by myself.
>>
>>37432155
I can see that it doesnt matter what part of the world you grow up, they still fucking hate your guts for no reason.
>>
Dunno, I think when I was 13. I just couldnt ignore it after that.
>>
Kindergarten. These two bitches wouldn't let me play poly pockets with them.
>>
>always bounced around on the outside of social circles of varying degrees of low status
>talking to others in a classroom in a conversation I think I'm a part of
>"Anon who are you even talking to? Stop talking"
>left dumbfounded and blow it off as if she was just being rude
>keep talking
>"Anon we said stop talking please stop"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.