[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things people have said to you that rekt you. >I'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 46

File: IMG_0492.jpg (49KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0492.jpg
49KB, 600x899px
Things people have said to you that rekt you.
>I'd hate to be you
>>
File: 1445130106077.png (1MB, 935x670px) Image search: [Google]
1445130106077.png
1MB, 935x670px
>>37431301

>From one of my few "friends": "You don't have any friends anyway"
>All of my other "friends" start laughing and agreeing

I should have shot up my school when I had the chance.
>>
>Fat
and
>Maybe if you were higher
>>
>>37431301
>A child called me a monkey once because I have large ears
Other than that, it's the words that were left unsaid that have hurt the most.
>>
I was once trying to BTFO irl someone by telling them how I viewed them as a shitty inferior person and whatnot and how I think they suck.

They just responded with "I've never even thought about you," and for some reason that really hit me hard...

It's impossible to BTFO people who truly don't care about you or what you have to say.
>>
>>37431337
Wow what absolute twats. You have to think that these people are way worse off
>>
File: 1491363572996.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1491363572996.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>37431457

>"I've never even thought about you,"

Ouch, Anon. I imagine my attempts to BTFO anyone would go the same way.
>>
>"stop being weird"
Id understand if she was being playful, but she said it with a straight scolding face. Ouch.
>>
>>37431457
>It's impossible to BTFO people who truly don't care about you or what you have to say.
This. I actually get enraged if I'm arguing with someone on /r9k/ and they never reply. I keep wondering if they got BTFO or if they just don't care and stopped checking the thread, and the latter fucking infuriates me because getting people mad on the internet makes me feel better about myself.
>>
>Anon, you're stuck here. Might as well give up and just try to benefit yourself while you can.
>>
"God I wish I jacked you off instead of cumming in your mother." - my dad.

Probably the most painful thing anyone has said to me.
>>
>>37432533
My dad told me that nobody likes me.
>>
>"You're boring. You just bore everyone. I don't even know what else to tell you "
>>
"Why do you keep coming back ? Nobody likes you you know."

Fuck that still hurts. Lucky shits I am a skellington and we live in cuckurope.
>>
>>37432473
either way you win the round anon if you force them into silence, take your win and move on
>>
>"I want to hit you right now, but you're so fucked up you'd probably like it."
>>
File: CurryNight.png (305KB, 2406x598px) Image search: [Google]
CurryNight.png
305KB, 2406x598px
I'd imagine that this would fuck me up
>>
>>37432723
do you actually feel this way? that shit is pathetic.
>>
File: jeff.jpg (7KB, 176x171px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
7KB, 176x171px
>>37431301
>you look like you have down syndrome
>none of my friends stood up for me

my brother would do a lot of terrible shit too, he used to make gagging sounds when he'd first see me in the morning and describe how ugly i looked.

I can only remember one time trying to defend myself and he got so mad that he started crying and charged at me. He broke a little league baseball trophy over my head and gave me a black eye and a bloody nose

Somehow, I still blame myself for what ive become
>>
File: tumblr_nn3dv1gkce1titub2o1_400.jpg (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn3dv1gkce1titub2o1_400.jpg
35KB, 396x388px
>what the fuck are you even doing with your life?
>mfw
>>
>hahaha you look like that virgin school shooter guy
They were talking about Eliot. Dunno why someone decided to say that to me randomly in a chemistry lecture but whatever I guess. Heard it many times since then.
>>
>In love with this qt from high school
>telling friend about how much I like her
>he literally says "I dont know, anon, you're pretty ugly, you shouldnt get your hopes up"

I later found out he liked her too, but jesus christ what a fucking faggot. He is now my roommate
>>
>>37433024
OP here. Strangers used to gag and bark at me. Now I don't go outside. Fuck human beings.
>>
>you're ugly
Worse it was in French class in high school and it came form a retard so I couldn't even punch him
>>
>>37431337
Seriously, there's being a "dick" and then there's explicitly going out of your way to shatter someone's whole sense of companionship.

You aren't crazy and there's nothing wrong with you Anon. It's absolutely repugnant that people can be that sadistic.
>>
>>37433024
The functioning modern American household, everyone
>>
talking to friend and qt when i was in hs
talking about having headaches from being hungover and normalfag stuff.
I say ha i don't have those
well anon at least we are having fun with friends.
fuck these people they made me think i was their friend for that entire year then said that and told me to fuck off. also mfw
>>
Anon

It's not your fault son
>>
>>37433138
Strangle him in his sleep. Establish dominance.
>>
>why do you look so serious

>I think he's crazy
>>
>"You're just a sad little man desperate for attention."

I laughed it off saying "that, I am," but it fucking devastated me for days.
>>
>>37431301
>weirdo
griheofjwhgi
rule 5
>>
I can handle every insult except "stupid" (and its synonyms), they're are the worst.
>>
>>37431301

From both parents
>No one is ever going to love you

From 2 of my crushes
>No one is ever going to love you
>>
>>37433496
>they're are
No wonder people call you stupid, dumbass.
>>
File: kot_exclaim.jpg (61KB, 501x434px) Image search: [Google]
kot_exclaim.jpg
61KB, 501x434px
How do you guys actually get hurt by people saying something mean to you? I've had my own mother beg me to kill myself and spare her suffering when I was a teenager, but it didn't even register that I should be upset at that.
>>
>>37433514
Making one mistake proves I'm stupid? I bet I'm smarter than you, dumbfuck. If you died this world would become a better place.
>>
>>37433514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw
fuck off normal fag
>>
>no one wants to be with you

Sums up my life pretty well.
>>
>>37433275
>well anon at least we are having fun with friends.
Wow, fuck that dude.
I think you have a leg-up compared to your peers, anon. If they've drunk a lot of alcohol since they were in high school, you can count on them having liver failure and heart attacks not much later on in life. Acknowledge that they've been slowly poisoning themselves since their prime just so they could "have fun with friends".
Be glad you're not as idiotic as those people.
>>
>>37433557
Being a perfect human being with zero flaws is the definition of smart.
>>
>>37433587
fucked me up for a while, i just left when him and the roastie who was til that point my oneitis started laughing out loud at how pathetic i was.
>>
>>37433581
>he thinks robots can be dumb
True robots are geniuses.
>>
>>37433772
Geniuses are respected by literally everyone, no they cannot be robots.
>>
>>37431301
>you're not seeing your daughter again sir
from my wife's lawyer
>
>>
>>37433793
but geniuses can be hated that's where misunderstood genius phrase come from
>>
>>37433878
Use the intelligence to figure out a way to clear things up then.
>>
File: 1487815286701.jpg (118KB, 764x572px) Image search: [Google]
1487815286701.jpg
118KB, 764x572px
>>37433653
At least you came into your senses and realized they were both shitty people.
Fucking normies. They keep asking why school shooters exist and proceed to pull off this shit without thinking of the consequences.
>>
>>37433514
>notice someone else makes mistake
"durr, this proves you dumb... DUUURRRRR"

>make mistake yourself
"Meh, everyone makes mistakes, right? No biggie."
>>
>>37433878
That's just a coping mechanism idiots use to blame their problems on others. I used to do that all the time until I gained self-awareness.
>>
File: 1495738902944.jpg (191KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495738902944.jpg
191KB, 1600x900px
>>37433523
Some robots grow up to be very sensitive to insults. But there are a sizeable amount of robots who, whether they were born with it or not, are emotionally blunted. They can withstand the worst kinds of insults just fine when sensitive robots would break from it.
Of course, there are others who fall in between these extremes, but they can edge closely to one end if they're not careful with themselves.
Which do you consider yourself to be, Anon?
>>
File: 1482818646004.jpg (10KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
1482818646004.jpg
10KB, 274x184px
"You're an asshole just like your father"- my mom

She wasn't very nice to me growing up... i miss my dad
>>
>>37431301
>you seem to be bisexual.
>>
>>37433523
>>37434339
Oh, fuck my reading comprehension skills.
Anyway, the reason why some robots are that sensitive is because they grew up to the expectation of having a normal life. They were raised to feel emotion and expected to have friends, ambitions, etc. But other people will realize that these people are "off" and do everything to remove robots from their lives, even if they realize this as children.
The fucked up part is when robots grow up trying to gain friends and life experiences, other people push them away because they know they can't share their lives with people they outcast early on in their life. The emotions robots have implode on themselves when they realize they've never had a chance at living normally and become what they are now.
So they become sensitive to a lot of insults that might seem run-of-the-mill to you.
>>
File: 1450155156841.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450155156841.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>you're short

i'm 5'4 btw
>>
>>37433010
Shut up faggot. See? I just won again
>>
File: yo.jpg (24KB, 390x376px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
24KB, 390x376px
>>37431301
>You're a cancer slowly eating away at this family
My dad
>>
>>37434734

>tfw asian and 6'0 when the average height of my family is 5'7 or so

I got off lucky.
>>
>>37431301
>You need 2 years of professional work experience to do [insert job here]
5 years later and it is still repeated.
>>
no1's ever rekt me
>>
>>37431301
Its not what people have said to me that hurts op, it's that they stopped saying things to me altogether
>>
>>37433190
Thanks anon, that was very well put.
>>
>>37433878
>Misunderstood genius

Don't kid yourself
>>
>>37434815
that happened in highschool to me, I got over it
I was at a party after highschool with the people I went to school with, we had been friends years before but I was phased out
I told them "you people don't even exist"
>>
>>37434852
if you were to look at their facebooks, they ALL went to college and seemingly made no new friends, they're just this conglomerate of people who didn't used to hang out but got nowhere, they're all dating someone from my highschool
>>
>"you kissed a 6/10, Jesus Christ well done man"
>"what do you mean? I was expecting you to roast me for it?"
>"well you're not exactly channing tatum"

If he'd just been making an empty joke to get a few laughs I wouldn't have cared, it was the sincerity in his voice that really hurt, ruined one of the proudest experiences of my life
>>
File: 1495859988054.png (200KB, 1206x674px) Image search: [Google]
1495859988054.png
200KB, 1206x674px
>>37431301
>don't worry anon, you'll find someone eventually
this was said to me at 15, it gets worse with each passing year
>>
>>37432943

>TFW never made the mistake of being remotely accomdating to boyfriends of non relatives.

They almost always act like douchebags anyway. I don't know if it's just because they get desperate to paint themselves as the alpha male.
>>
>You make girls uncomfortable. You're like a stalker.
Legitimately shocked me. I understand now but it contributed further to my self-consciousness and desire to be distant.
>>
I think there was nothing that was said to me and that actually hurt me. The saddest stuff in this thread though is the people who heard this shit from their parents. Sure I can understand random Stacies and Chads saying shit like that but your own parents? that's fucked up.
>>
>"I didn't know he had any friends"
>>
See qt 3.14 every day in HS. She actually starts looking at me everytime we pass in the hall. To make sure she isn't just looking cause she catches me looking first I purpousley STOP looking at her but out of the corner of my eye she takes looks.

Fast forward a few months and me watching "pick-up" videos on youtube and googling that shit like "how to tell when a girl likes you" and "how to get girls to like you" etc the whole deal, I somehow get the idea talking to this girl in the hall when we don't share classes would work out (I feel those easy pick up videos are staged and are just a gateway to cognitive dissonance related stress / perception of relationships)

after weeks of coming close, literally following her in the hall doing loops (people did laps all lunch so its not as obvious as it sounds)

i SOMEHOW one day grow a pair to talk to her.
I say hi, shes with a friend. She says nothing keeps talking to her friend. I then lightly touch her to get her attention (bad idea?) and she turns and says "sorry" I said "uhh no i wanted to say hi" she akwardly said hi back... I said your "femanons name" right? Realized that was first mistake since i should have 0 idea who she was but facebook stalked her. She said yes. At this point I knew everything was fucked, if forgot all that "be urself, b confdennt" shit I learned online. I was red as a tomatoe told her i thought she was cute then i noticed I was twitching the entire time. I literally had wet visibly armpits at this point cause I knew shit was wrong. I just walked beside her for the rest of the loops (longest minute and a half of my life) and walked into my class. Well, just as I was walking in I heard her say, to me and her friend
"Never even seen that guy before, what a weirdo, hope he doesn't talk to me again *fake laugh* imagine if one of the girls seen me with someone like that"

Why did she say that outloud enough for me to hear and throw in a fake laugh? coulda waited for me to be gone :/
>>
>>37432943
That cannot be true. I find that type of behavior so unnatural to me. That i cannot believe it is possible.
>>
>>37431301
This girl I liked sat next to me in class and during research time for a project her and another girl were talking to each other. All of a sudden the other girl starts saying how similar my crush and I are.

>I would rather burn at the stake than date anon

The thing is, I probably would too...
>>
From a girl I made the mistake of staying friends with after getting shot down.

>She starts using me as emotional tampon to cry about how her new boyfriend is abusing her
>Say to just break up as I don't give a shit about her drama.
>BUT I HAVE TO STAY WITH HIM, IF I DON'T, I MIGHT END UP FOREVER ALONE LIKE YOU ARE.

She was never single for more then a week and started dating a new retard right after but kept this one around 24/7 as her "best friend". Even her kikebook had photos of her holding onto both at once.

Glad I won't be making that mistake again.
>>
When I was 13 and fat, my dad was watching sports and I said something about a player on the field for a laugh. Turned around and said "well at least he doesn't have fat little tits like you" infront of about 8 family members.
>>
>>37432943
>not saying "okay" and leaving with the curry
I've been utterly cucked by society and the whole "it's okay as long as you try and be good" mentality and even I would not stand for this man's low-blow banter.
>>
>>37434776
Daddy sounds like he's suffering from a mid life crisis and projecting. No father could reasonably say that to their son.
>>
>>37435121
I can't believe that happened...It is just too much.
>>
File: 1495340746150.jpg (22KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
1495340746150.jpg
22KB, 500x574px
>you know what your problem is?
>you lack discipline
Truth. I could do over 200 pushups at the time but that's because I wanted to. I couldn't do what I didn't want to do when I didn't want to do it. Was always a lazy student.
>>
>>37431457
https://youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k
>>
> my name instead of my nickname
Hate this.
>>
I would hate to be the person who says "I hate to be you" to someone's face
>>
>what could you do?
>>
>>37434734
Same. I remember a story about some girl calling Lincoln the ugliest guy she's ever seen and he's just like what am I supposed to do about that? Do you expect me to care?

Does a lion concern itself with the opinion of sheep?
The only opinion of you that matters is your own
>>
File: 1496251378300.png (514KB, 899x677px) Image search: [Google]
1496251378300.png
514KB, 899x677px
My boss once told me I don't have anything going for me.
>>
>>37435808
Wow fuck that guy.
Any revenge plots?
>>
>>37435892
Just do my job until October and resign and find something else.
>>
File: 1495427800579.png (129KB, 741x491px) Image search: [Google]
1495427800579.png
129KB, 741x491px
>"did you drink ALL of those!? you have a problem."

said to me by my dear old mother when she walked in on me drunk off my ass, surrounded by empty beer cans, playing GTA.

i immediately shut off the viddys and went to bed.
>>
his retarded that kind of hurt more because i heard that from a friend's mom.
>>
>"I feel sorry for whatever woman ends up with you"
-Mother

>"you're the biggest disappointment of my life"
-Grandmother

>"You have no friends, you just exist"
-Father

We Robots are not born we are sculpted by the shit we are born into.
>>
>>37431301
>all the shit ITT

Seriously, and then your family wonders why people kill themselves
Normies and normie relatives act like you're not human and you have no feelings whatsoever, it's like they don't give a shit the damage they can give you

Suicide is probably the best option in these situations, and a bloody one too just to give them a final ''fuck you''
>>
File: 462147693.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
462147693.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
Father:

>you are not normal!, why can't you be like your brother or anyone else?
>>
File: 1495465649764.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495465649764.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
"Friend" invited me as his plus one to a party(I put friend in quotations because he doesn't talk to me anymore). I guess because I don't get invited to those. Another friend then says to me
>Wow anon I was surprised you were invited to that party and I wasn't but then I found out you were your friends plus one and it made sense
>Mfw
>I chose not to go to party
>>
>>37435992
that's nothing you pussy
>>
>>37431301
>nobody thinks your funny
>you know we can all see through your facade, right. I mean, it's obvious
>>
>>37435892
I also had a different boss start yelling at me that I would always be a bitch.
>>
"we're the only friends you have"
just crushed me right there. normies don't understand how difficult it is to make friends. it's like being put into a country where you don't speak the language and you only know a few simple words and being expected to be able to be a member of society.
>>
>>37435168
idk I was 14 and he was only in his 30s
>>
>>37431301
>You're nothing but a fat salami.
I was nine years old when my dad said that to me. For the rest of his life, his nickname for me was "Salami."
>>
>>37436675
plz calm down
>>
>>37431301
>maybe just don't touch me
My ex girlfriend on a sexual advance a year and a half into our relationship.
>never had sex with her, still a virgin, long story
>>
din't rek me at all bout when I was 5 my dad called me a "gumby" because I did something stupid. Don't know what the hell that means maybe someone could enlighten me
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x696px
>>37431301
Picture related, a customer pressured me into giving him my phone number and became my #1 fan/enemy. Things got ugly when I texted him fuck off for the 5th time, a few hours later he stormed into my job in an angry panic mess while keeping one hand in his jacket is if he had a gun. After him bombarding me with a lot of things like
>"femanon you're breaking my heart!!!!"
>"you never gave me a chance!!!"
>"what would happen if a customer went crazy in the middle of the store???!"
I calmly talked him into leaving. It's been six months but the incident still haunts me when I work night shifts alone.

A screenshot of his face on the CCTV is still posted in the security office, along with a screenshot of me in panic mode for a side-by-side height comparison.
>>
>>37437473
who cares you fucking roastie
>>
>>37432943
This makes me so fucking mad, I really hope it's fake
The dudes already a beta fuck, why shit on him like that? Fucking asshole, saying she's not interested in you would have been better then that shit.
>>
>>37434924
The first step is awareness.

>>37437433
That's cute though, nice dubs

>>37437473
I would have shat my pants, if it's been six months then you are fine. I wanna see the pics because of this guy is a Chad I'm going to lose it
>>
>>37435106
This is funny because hes partly responsible for you being that fat at an early age.
>>
>>37437473
Get the fuck out here dumb vagina
>>
>>37437554
Retard roastie backing up another retard roastie

"Oh XD it's so hard when the boys like me"
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 391x391px
>>37437554
I can't post that here, it's too much of a small world. I do have it on my phone and just looking at them after all this time upsets me. I actually thought that I was going to die.

At least if an employee dies while working there you get a tiny gold and mahogany memorial plaque in the break room. So far there's three.
>>
>>37437473
Female leave.
>>
>>37437473
Why not just give a fake phone number?
>>
>>37431301

>You are notoriously narcissistic

Cant say it wrecked me but it certainly made me think deeply about my existence.
>>
File: wojak.png (413KB, 4344x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
413KB, 4344x5000px
>>37431301
I dated some girls

>NORMIE REEEE

and almost all of them broke up with me, and all but one of them all said that I was boring.

It was twisting a salty & rusty knife in a wound because I knew it was true. I am boring. I just want to stay in and watch movies and I have no friends. I don't want to be a loud retard that goes out drinking 3 nights a week with a flock of like 9 different people.
>>
>>37437634
You do realize you could have gotten everyone killed, right? Who knows if that guy could go on a spree or kill any witnesses. If anything you'd scar a bystander for life, or at least get a bad review on Google.

>years pass
>"and those signs, little new hire, are in memory of our deceased team members."
>"what happened to the girl one?"
>"she's the reason we had to get re-carpeted"
>>
>>37437683
You are less boring than them
Movies can spark good conversations, it's very different from movie to movie, etc. Drinking always follows the exact same script. I don't even like movies but geez.
I don't know much about you but usually stay-inner have really good conversations once you get them talking. She's boring for not being able to spark a convo
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 483x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 483x483px
>>37437640
I'm a pushover who fell for the love at first sight trap. He asked me, I declined, then he handed me his phone with the "add contacts" open and said "So when are you going to give me your number?"

He's one of those smooth well educated psychopaths, like in American Psycho. The texts he sent me were so manipulative that it's creepy, I didn't fall for any of them.
>>
>>37437683

Reading plenty of non fiction books will fill your head with awesome conversation items.

Watching stuff.... depends on what you watch.
>>
>>37437634
>At least if an employee dies while working there you get a tiny gold and mahogany memorial plaque in the break room. So far there's three.

Goddamn, what kinda place you work at girl??
I worked as a taxi driver once & my boss told me that if I got killed in a robbery the company was so shitty they'd bill my family for the cleanup
>>
>>37436667

>Years ago, school aged.
>My "friend" tried to drag me to someones party once.
>Was self aware enough to know it was a bad idea, as I was the autistic creep, the class punchbag, the guy nobody wanted around.
>Says he doesn't want to go alone.
>Tell him I'll walk him there, but I don't want to be seen by anyone. When we get there; he goes in, I go home.
>Get there, 2 girls waiting out there. One, is my friends crush (who was always actually nice to me, despite literally all of her friends hating me). The other is a former crush of mine who literally hated everything about me. I did not want to be around her.
>Great, I've been spotted. FFS, I need to get out of here.
>Tell them "Shit, I have to go", looking at the time on my phone and get the fuck out of dodge.

>Next day, in school.
>Friends crush asks why I didn't stay.

She was always really nice to me, but fuck, that's what hurt the most about that whole thing. I got put in a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation. Honestly would've been easier if she hated me like everyone else.

Also, I've been questioning the whole thing for years. Why my "friend" desperately wanted me to go, why our two crushes (well, one former crush in my case) were waiting outside.

My friends crush seemed smart, she didn't seem to trust my "friend" (he was not a good guy).

I've been thinking that the entire thing was different to what I'd been told. The my mate had actually set us up on a double date type thing rather than going to a party.

He'd known I'd have completely rejected the idea of a double date.
His crush wouldn't trust him, so she'd want her friend.
Her friend (my former crush) wouldn't want to be a third wheel, so they bought me along.
My "friend" was completely manipulative so this fits the type of thing he'd do completely.

This makes sense at to why they'd have actually wanted me there.
It's the only way I can piece it together.
>>
>>37437683

I love old movies.
>>
>>37433453
kek are you little
I feel like this would bite a lot worse if you were a manlet
>>
>>37437712
Hell my job wouldn't get new carpeting. They'd just hire the cheapest person to wash it out and hope that whatever is left doesn't look like a crime scene. I know one guy died of old age and the other killed himself.
>>
>You're no longer in my personal life, and lets keep it that way.

thought they loved me, guess not.
>>
>>37437815
Then you seriously deserved the entire situation, roastie. Learn your lesson and don't be a little bitch who accepts every cock that comes your way. Be lucky that you caught his behavior before he got a chance to lure you into a rape date or a miserable relationship that ends in you being killed anyway.
>>
>>37431301
>caring what people say about you
STOP being sensitive little cunts
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 420x420px
>>37437849
I'm not sure if it's if they die ON the job or just while working in general. One was old age and one was suicide.

>tfw your loved one has to call in sick/dead for you
>tfw your boss has to call your loved one saying you died
>>
File: 4ff.png (195KB, 491x251px) Image search: [Google]
4ff.png
195KB, 491x251px
>>37431301

>when it comes to my Family is either shut up or sit down and stay still.

>Later they complain why I'm antisocial.

>And the People they just avoid me or simply are antipathic when I have the chance to talk they simply say o ok,
>>
>>37437815
I know the whole "girls like a bad boy" meme, but that sort of thing would have pissed me off. I just don't get it.
>>
>>37437874
i hate to ruin your illusion but she was just being nice

if it was supposed to be a date she would have said more than "you should have stayed"
>>
File: 1495631006881.jpg (30KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1495631006881.jpg
30KB, 680x510px
>>37431457
You just described me. I tell people who attack me that I dont even care about them to begin with just so they stop, but later on go to contemplate what happened and think about you for hours on end.
>>
From my dad, on my 16th birthday after being diagnosed with anxiety and depression
>If I knew you would be this way, I would have had you aborted
My mother
>Why can't you be like all other people your age, you have no social life.
From an ex bf
>I only dated you to get close to your best friend
>>
>>37437740
>>37437826

Thanks senpai, I didn't have much of a problem having a conversation with those girls. The first one was fairly hard because I was still an introvert but I always dated girls who had the same music taste as me and were in the same political ballpark as me so having conversations were never a real problem.

It's just that I was dating almost always punk rock failed normies who just wanted to go out drinking all the time with a massive crowd. I did that sometimes but I just wanted to stay in.

I should have been dating the plain jane girls that are film nerds, even if they don't listen to the Dead Kennedys like I do.

>>37437878
I had a decent VHS collection that i gathered from failing video rental stores. Hell I even like modern movies too.
>>
"anon is the type of guy that gets the girl later in life"

roast co worker
>>
>>37433523
Because it rings true and has implications on the real world.

The fact that someone would actually say something like that to you makes you think there's something wrong with you or at least you know that it's going to bring you down and tarnish the current part of your life.

As for you knowing it's not true, yeah I'm sure everyone would choose to just not have their feelings hurt if they could. It doesn't work like that. I'm sure everyone would just wish their body was invincible and they could survive getting hit by a truck but human beings are the result of millions of years of evolution that have bred them to be social creatures that care what people think.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>37438042
He didn't even seem like the bad boy, he was a clean cut professional guy who seemed charismatic. He had a good job and was educated when he spoke. You can't even tell. I knew something was wrong about him, which is why I hesitated and immediately regretted it.

Job status, looks, social skills, none of that matters. Deep down this guy probably had mental issues, I feel bad for the next girl he tries.
>>
>>37437874
Yeah party's just ain't the best thing. The friend that told me she was surprised I was invited is my ex and now she hangs out with the friend who invited me
>>
>>37437874
Maybe your friends crush should be your crush if she's the only one nice to you
>>
>>37434988
Let's make a suicide pact, anon. We'll be free and innocent again.
>>
>>37431301
>i honestly want to kill you but ill get arrested so somehow im gonna have to craft a plan to make you commit suicide you fucking nigger jew
hurt really hard when mom said this to me
>>
>>37432943
This one hurts. If it were me, I'd like to think I'd look introspective for a moment, say "You've got a point, man.", set down the bowl, and walk out (assuming it wasn't my dorm). Never speak to either of them again.

But honestly, if I were in his situation, there's a good chance I'd beta out, and do what he did.
>>
>>37438672
haha epic dude
>>
>>37438833
this hurts also
>>
>I dont want to sit anywhere near you anon.

I thought I was friends with him.
>>
File: 1496006193464.jpg (18KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1496006193464.jpg
18KB, 600x338px
>>37437815
If you didn't fall for any of them, he's obviously not as smooth as he thinks he is
>>
>>37439368
damnit I killed it
>>
>>37437473
This is a copypasta
Ive sewn it like 4 times in the last 2 years
>>
>you're short and you're ugly
>its anon, fucking ANON
>anon you should just turn gay since you can't get girls
>>
How can people be so mean to you guys? I just keep to myself and nobody bugs me
>>
>>37432943
on the one hand that's pretty soul destroying and i feel his pain
but on the other hand the original plan is the most retarded thing i've ever seen
>>
File: japanese_logic.jpg (271KB, 640x943px) Image search: [Google]
japanese_logic.jpg
271KB, 640x943px
>>37431301
>I want to love you but I just don't feel it when we kiss
WHAT THE FUCK
I WAS SO CLOSE
FUCK YOU JUST LOVE ME BACK AAAAAAAAA
>>
>>37437473
That's fucked. I had female employees who went through the same shit.
The one solid positive I have from being a beta robot is I would never think my life would be in danger from obsessive weirdos
>>
>>37433557(you)
That guy still hasn't responded, I guess I won. I really am smarter than he can ever hope to be.
>>
Someone said I was too nice in a derogatory way. Hurt me deeply at the time.

I ended up egging his drug addiction that would ruin his life sometime in the future though so I get the last laugh.
>>
File: dubs-or-death.jpg (32KB, 632x595px) Image search: [Google]
dubs-or-death.jpg
32KB, 632x595px
>"you always make things so awkard!"
>>
>>37437893
I'm 5'11 so yes, I'm a manlet.
>>
>>37433107
Elliot was pretty handsome.
You got given a compliment.
>>
>be semi autistic
>dont really talk to kids at my college (UK)
>5'11 and look really fucking stocky
>sitting in the common room bored as fuck reading phone
>overhear some kid saying i look like a fag
>hes sitting down in the corner
>walk over to him stare at him dead in the eye and just say "are you chattin shit bruv?"
>says nothing, i walk away
feels good to be an aggressive person
>>
>>37431301
>I hope you die
Told to me by girl I liked in elementary school. I hope I die too
>>
>>37432680
Why did you keep coming back?
>>
There's nothing in particular really.
It's the general hostility that reks me
>>
>>37433557
When someone insults you on the Internet, it's better not to respond. This post made you look fragile as well as idiotic.
>>
>>37434530

Just remember that she fucked your father. This was actually a compliment
>>
>>37437433
It's Australian slang for "idiot"
>>
File: 200_s.gif (4KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
4KB, 280x200px
>>37431301
>"God you're so fucking stupid, WHY DON'T YOU EVER REMEMBER ANYTHING WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" - ex
>"It's ok, I can speak autism haha" -- ex
>"Oh anon, you're so special" -- friend
>"Ha ha you're such a retard" -- friend
>"I want to get you tested for a learning disability" -- mom
>"Were you evaluated for autism as a child?" -- new therapist
>"You're not dumb... you just need to... learn your strengths... not everybody has the same strengths" -- dad
>"Are you gonna cry?" - sheriff
>"Oh! [friend], this is anon! anon has social problems haha. It's ok, anon doesn't talk well :)" -- sister
>"Oh my god I saw this awkward mess of a girl bleed all over her dress in class today! she's totally your type tee hee. Always spilling spaghetti and forgetting things. She's such a mess. You two should date." -- friend

I want it all to end
>>
File: 1450069552931.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450069552931.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>37442421
;( i'm sorry those people bullied u man

i love you 4 wat itz w0rth :3
>>
>>37431301
>"You're fugly"
>"You are as skinny as a rail"
>" Anon will never have a girlfriend"
I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN ANYWAYS
>>
>if it werent for me, you wouldnt even finish school!

Jesus mom, I know its true, but you didnt need to shout.
>>
File: 1487007275513.png (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1487007275513.png
7KB, 240x210px
>>37431301
>At party with normalfag friends
>Feel lonely, drift around like always while my normalfag friends talk to everyone
>I go over to my normalfag friend and we're talking and that song "Be like the Cool Kids" or whatever it is comes on
>He's a bit drunk and he's joking around
>"Haha anon, do you relate to this song?"
>"Haha yeah, I do"
I know he was kidding around and didn't mean anything by it and he's a great friend, but the truth of the statement gave me the feels, man.
>>
File: zsvfdc.png (96KB, 198x238px) Image search: [Google]
zsvfdc.png
96KB, 198x238px
>>37432723
>arguing with someone on 4chan
>thread archives right after opponent replies
>>
File: 7.jpg (2MB, 3538x3424px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
2MB, 3538x3424px
>don't worry, there's plenty of fish in the sea
little did they know that I was forever stuck on the shore
>>
File: 1487409897074.jpg (105KB, 593x936px) Image search: [Google]
1487409897074.jpg
105KB, 593x936px
>>37431301
>in class with friends
>banter.wav
>friend jokingly says to other friend "you will never get a girlfriend with that haircut"
>coalburner stacy laughs and says "its not like any of you could even get a girlfriend"
>other stacys start laughing
>she later tried apologising but we told her to choke on a dick
>mfw that bitch cursed us
>mfw everybody thinks im a chad but really just 20yr old virgin
>mfw she was right
>>
>>37432943
i would pick up the knife used to chop the carrots for the curry and circumcise him and make him eat his foreskin and dump hot curry on the wound. not only is the guy a beta, but he's being shit on by chad.
>>
>>37437874

Your friends crush wanted you, not him
You missed that chance
But in doing so acted a good friend
Youre a pretty cool dude
>>
>>37440555
supreme trips of truth
>>
File: 1478066853886.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1478066853886.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>how are you so short anon
>>
>>37431337
m8 me and my m8s do this shit all the time on top of regularly shitting on each other's general existence, if you can't handle it you need better b&z
>>
> I dont think we should be together anymore

a year and counting, have not been with anyone since
>>
File: 1495490159566.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1495490159566.png
573KB, 710x842px
>me, mom and dad (who have been divorced for a decade) were out to dinner
>they're talking about prostitutes for some unknown reason, I think my dad was talking about his brother going to a brothel or something
>after a while I tell them to change the topic because I don't want to hear my parents talk about whores for such a long time
>mom says I should be the one looking into prostitutes
>mfw
>>
File: catawred.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
catawred.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>Me.
>Girl spills her beans and tells me She loves me.
>"Sorry Anonesse, I just don't like clingy chubby girls."
>She cries.
>"Anon I believed you to be sick or something, but now I realize you're just a bad person who likes to hurt people."

I just wanted to be honest...
>>
>>37432943
I hope it's fake but at the same time I hope it's real, doesn't make me feel so beta
>>
>>37445618
That is mean but Funny

You should have said something like so now I understand how you and mom met

The key to not getting btfo is not caring as much as whoever you're arguing with, not always possible but it's the way to go
>>
>two girls talking behind me
>this was when I was around 7
>they start talking about kissing boys
>one says that the other should kiss me
>because I was the only boy nearby
>"Ewwwwahh XD"

>one time a jock was talking with me in class
>he had no one else and I was close by
>a stacey went up to him later and asked
>"why were you talking with him?"

A passive aggressive friend once called me ugly, but not in a playful way, he really really meant it. That cut deep because people are usually at least polite where I am and never say things like that. Girls always avoid me, as well as everyone else, but when someone says it flat out to you, it hurts man.
>>
>>37431301
>first of all wash your teeth
>online argument
Still destroyed me really hard.
>>
>>37446215
What the fuck is wrong with you are you actually brain dead lol
>>
>your breath smells so bad
>>
File: 1484679594317 Cropped.jpg (57KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484679594317 Cropped.jpg
57KB, 358x358px
>"you were my last resort to try to get a boyfriend"
>she fucked me
>"you're too skinny"
>"I remember when I fucked chad #2301 this one time...etc."

and then I black out messaged her I loved her and then must of gotten angry and may have turned to hyde and cursed her out and belittled her during the blackout over message. I can't remember and my phone was stolen before I could read what I had sent. Now she won't even respond and I am scared what I could have said to her, I hope I didn't make her feel bad. she probably will never talk to me again..and she was my favorite god damn person. Can't message anymore because I risk looking like obsessed stalker...even though I'm not..I just love her.

who cares being alone is better anyway
>>
>>37446215
lel nice I did the same to a good friend by accident
>>
File: 1494127026995.gif (82KB, 354x321px) Image search: [Google]
1494127026995.gif
82KB, 354x321px
>parents tell me to stop grabbing my junk in public and that everybody can tell
FUCK YOU YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE HUNG
>>
>>37431301
>ask for fidget spinner
>"you're already autistic anon, you don't need it"
>kinda asked for it since i made a lot of shitty jokes
>>
>>37446547
It was not the first time I've told her that.
It was bant before. She knew my tastes.
>>
File: 1449879905393.jpg (9KB, 255x202px) Image search: [Google]
1449879905393.jpg
9KB, 255x202px
>being around you makes me depressed
>>
>>37438125
>makes you think there's something wrong with you
Why would anyone think this? Everyone should know by now that people say things with the sole intention of trying to hurt your feelings. The validity of their insults isn't even considered when they make them.
>everyone would choose to just not have their feelings hurt if they could
But everyone can choose to be like this. If people would stop depending on society to validate their entire existence this would no longer be a problem. The only voice that should be able to hurt you is the one instead your own head.
>>
Not exactly mean, rather honest / shocking.
>obess over a qt in hs for 2 years
>when I graduate I write her a message to meet up
>she comes with her friend and quickly tells me she has a bf (it was actually true)
>say to her that I like her and we made eye contact many times (over the 2 years, like 50 times)
>she said I'm not familiar at all

Also in hs, I liked this other girl, we did some pair improv thing and one guy just said out loud
>you look so weird together holy shit!

Needless to say, never had a gf and I'm 28.
>>
>>37431457
top kek

fjhfghfgh
>>
>"Have you ever said anything that everyone didn't already know you would say?"
>>
>>37432647
>doesn't embellish on this at all

She's right anon, you are boring.
>>
>>37446508
>>"why were you talking with him?"

jesus fucking christ
>>
File: 1370850139270.gif (903KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1370850139270.gif
903KB, 300x169px
>>37431301
>wow you're ugly

and everything in relation to that

>ugh, no not you obviously

getting ignored always hurts aswel
>>
>people constantly say "are you gonna shoot up the school?" and laugh
>get surprised that such incidents occur
normies are the ones who run the world. how are they so stupid?
>>
File: 1378244202458.jpg (305KB, 1037x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1378244202458.jpg
305KB, 1037x1500px
>>37432647
damn tihs one hurts
>>
>you look really sad, is there something wrong?
Heard this like 3 times and one of them was from someone i didn't know
I wasn't even feeling particularily sad
>>
> be about 12
> hey anon why dont you smile? is it because your teeth are like that?
ever since then i dont smile in pictures, even after i got braces lmao

also
> younger me
> chubby but not obese or anything
> crush at the time calls me "unique looking...in a good way"
> wtf is unique
> another guy points out my chub and calls it cute
> says he likes love handles
> never even noticed them before this
> start putting two and two together about little comments people have made about my body and eating habits
> suddenly insecure about my weight
fast forward two years later and ive lost 60+ pounds and am 20 pounds underweight lmao so thats cool
> was never called pretty until i developed an eating disorder
cool
>>
>why is your head so fucking big?
>nobody wants you here
But worst of all my family won't even look at me when I have my coke-bottle sized glasses on. To make matters worse I'm good looking without them
>>
File: 2537359756_04f075e0c4_b-816x544.jpg (175KB, 816x544px) Image search: [Google]
2537359756_04f075e0c4_b-816x544.jpg
175KB, 816x544px
>>37448072
>you look so weird together holy shit!
Ouch anon, that must have hurt.

>>37446581
>your breath smells so bad
Is that all it takes to scar you? Just brush your teeth or chew some gum.

I have a greentext about a time I awkwardly asked out a girl I liked.
>be 21yo kv
>form a study group with some people in math class
>we all have a great time together, hang out outside of class
>holy shit, for the first time in my life I have friends
>catch the feels for one qt
>Summertime comes
>ask her out on a date at pic related
>we play tennis and have a picnic
>all of a sudden she starts telling me about her ex
>wtf how can she not realize this is a date?
>drive her back
>She's flying home for 2 weeks before school starts again
>I tell her I have a surprize for her efore she goes home.
>give her a bunch of flowers amd a card telling her how I feel about her
I can't even try to remember what I wrote in that card without turning beet red from embarassment. Something about I couldn't help staring at her pigtails while in class
>show up at her apartment the night before she leaves
>give her the flowers and tell her to open the card on the plane
>meet up with her when she gets back
She says, "Sorry anon I don't really think of you that way. But thank you for the flowers. My roomate kept them alive for as long as she could while I was gone"
>>
> My girlfriend feels uncomfortable around you so could you stay in your room while she's over?
- my freshman year college roommate
>>
>>37449424
How big is your head?
>>
>>37446347
the problem was that it hit me hard, at that moment I genuinely didn't care about a comeback or getting btfo, it was just realizing how pathetic a 20 year old i am
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.