[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 >born into rich family >dad owns multiple local

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: scaruu.png (225KB, 566x392px)
scaruu.png
225KB, 566x392px
>21
>born into rich family
>dad owns multiple local fracking operations in utah
>move out of parents house
>dad gives me house, car, 200k spending money and 500k for business ventures
>never had trouble getting gf
>always had trouble keeping relationship
>see how hard it is for robots to get gf
>decide to pretend i'm poor for a month to see if i can find true love like in the eddie murphy movie
>realize my unsymmetrical face and social awkwardness is literally impossible to find gf with
>realize all my relationships have been only because of my money
>realize i will never have real love
>>
>>37427583

If you have a lot of money you can pay prostitutes to hold your hand and smile at you. They might even make eye contact.
>>
:,( some people never get to experience true love in their lifetime. But you can still try. Don't let roasties use you for your cash either.
>>
>>37427583
>true love
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krsNcFQwsbc

It should make you think, anon. If all women get wet for Chad, and will not stop thinking about him, what is this love you're talking about?
>>
>>37427583
good movie, just thought about watching it earlier this week. what kind of business ventures did you get into?
>>
>>37427725
I've only had the money since I've moved out a year ago, haven't made much of it except investing in some friends startup and buying 40k worth of bitcoin in January

I was pressured into the bitcoin decision and I really am not smart, I never had an IQ test but I think i'm dumb. My dad pressured me my entire life to be a businessman capitalist but I think it's maybe my personality type? (infp) that makes me not want to live that life.

I like having the extra money and everything but I want love more then anything, and I don't think i'm smart enough to be an effective investor or have the strength to deal with the anxiety

I was sheltered and homeschooled and I really don't know how to socialize properly. I've had 3 gfs in my life but they all ended within 2 weeks

Sometimes I wish I could trade lives with someone who'd appreciate it more
>>
>>37427583
>700k
you can easily live comfortably off the interest

"business ventures" who the fuck wants to spend their lives worrying about their money 24/7 and working your ass off for money you don't have time to spend
>>
>>37427583
>>realize all my relationships have been only because of my money

*your dads money
>>
A beta male with a shit load of cash for someone his age...and a rich daddy to help out more if he needs.

You're going to make some lucky girl very rich with very little effort after shes done with you.
>>
>>37427678

can I get a tldr on this video?
>>
>>37428707
This is 100% true and the main reason i'm depressed.
>>37428671
I know I can, and my dads no billionaire but he could easily give me more then that, but he won't die until I walk in his footsteps.. even my friends pressure me into investing in stuff when i'm too dumb to know what i'm doing in the first place.

If I could trade money for being a poor chad with a girlfriend and no social anxiety/awkwardness I would in a heartbeat
>>
>>37428671

some people get off just on the concept of making money.

my grandfather is retired but still works contract stuff. he's gone to garage sales every saturday with his wife for like forty years, selling cheap shit he finds on ebay. he's a multi-millionaire but spends none of it. it's just how he is.
>>
>>37428727
this is what scares me the most, i've already had 3 gfs but the relationships got ruined within the first week. Being lonely and by myself the rest of my life is what scares me more then anything

i'm really dumb too, I can't state that enough. I was homeschooled and I have basic education but when it comes to problem solving and intution and social IQ i'm not smart, and i've already been manipulated a lot of times.

I dunno I think i've just been under a constant panic attack
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.