[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fix brain fog? Mine has been getting bad these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1486694653175.png (154KB, 309x302px) Image search: [Google]
1486694653175.png
154KB, 309x302px
How do you fix brain fog? Mine has been getting bad these past few weeks.
>>
>>37427302
vitamin D and fish oil. leave your house. parks are a good start.
>>
>>37427302
>How do you fix brain fog?
I stopped shooting up heroin. It really helped.
>>
bump-surukoto ga suki desu
>>
You can but you probably wouldn't want to listen to anything that I would advocate to you, so I'll make a short list.

>find a hobby you're passionate about and involve yourself in it
>cut down on the animal products - your bod ain't a graveyard senpai
>involve yourself in something called mindfulness, which is the art of existing in the moment in all moments (like for example you are suddenly aware of the sensations of your body pushing against your chair, how comfortable it is to sit up and straighten your back, the pleasantness of the warmth or coolness around you, the sound of your PC fan, or the birds outside)
>keep active
>remain hydrated
>contemplate and debate often

You probably have brain fog because you're not living; you're existing.
>>
>>37428223
http://vocaroo.com/i/s19Ap7xUPTUD
>>
>>37427302
Caffeine / stimulants
>>
>>37428486
That is literally one of the worst things he could take with this kind of problem. Brain fog is most often (when not a symptom of physical illness), a symptom of existential or spiritual illness. I don't mean that in a religious way, but more losing sight of yourself as an individual and independent being. He needs to reconnect with that aspect and find purpose in his life. He needs to find his raison d'etre.
>>
drink massive amounts of cold water and drink nothing else; no sugars
>>
Drink more water and get more sleep, also cut sugar.
>>
I'm getting better with it but I still don't have friends I can do shit with. My strategy has been to just drop shit that I have no need to worry about.

I'm actively trying to mature and have just dropped a lot of things in the past months.

I can't keep up with modern music
? Fuck it

Losing interest in video games? Fuck it

Missed a fre episodes of that show I like? Fuck it

None of that stuff is important.

Same with buying shit. At this point really the only thing I care about is keeping my music library. I was on a stupid /fa/ run buying expensive clothes I don't wear and other dumb shit.

Now it's shoes have to be $80 or lower. And clothes are just basic jeans a t shirts. Fuck it I'm 27 and I really don't care about fitting in. Leave that to the teens and early 20s fuccbois.
>>
Meditation
Healthy diet
Sunlight
Stop fapping
Stop doing drugs
>>
>>37427302
don't take drugs, stay away from the comuter for a while, care for the food you eat and the vitamins and minerals in it and finally: read books
>>
I decided to change my life around 3 months ago. Changed diet, started exercising, and made sure my vitamins are all at 100%. When I first started taking vitamin D and B it got increasingly better, but i'm not sure exactly what fixed my brain fog.

Try any of those three and you'll start getting better.
>>
>>37428641
Meditation - yes
healthy diet - yes
sunlight - YES YES YES!!!
stop fapping - literal propaganda lie not true
stop doing drugs - debatable
>>
>>37428444
Hai. Demo, Mada jouzu ja arimasen
>>
>>37428641
Meditation? How the fuck do you do it? Isn't it just thinking?
>>
>>37428693
Aha, no worries, I expect you're probably a lot better than you think. I'm a third year student so you're bringing back a lot of memories - koto took me fucking ages to wrap my head around.

Just a small tip though, when talking about yourself specifically in Japanese try to avoid ever using jouzu. Jouzu has quite a prestigious connotation, and so it's very flattering to use it to compliment somebody else, but when talking about yourself it makes you look kind of arrogant, even if you're saying you're not jouzu. Yokunai is good.

As you probably know by now the Japanese language is all about making yourself lower than the person you're communicating with, to verbally prostate yourself so to say.

Good luck with your studies.

>>37428760
Google mindfulness senpai. It doesn't always literally mean sitting with your legs crossed going "Ommmmm".
>>
>>37428886
>google mindfulness
It's just thinking about the moment...
>>
>>37429039
P. much, but you say 'just' as if that's a small thing. Most people these days, in an entire 24 hour day they will not spend even one second of that immersing themselves in the sensation of existence at that time, in the only life we get. We're so stressed out as a species we spend as much time as we can running away from this reality and trying to distract ourselves from it.That sounds like insanity to me.
>>
Literally just any kind of mental stimulation.
>>
>>37427302
Exercise

Even something as simple as walking at a moderate pace can make you feel sharper for a while.
>>
>>37428886
Thanks! That means a lot. I will keep that in mind for the future. Ganbatte!
>>
>>37428675
>stop fapping - literal propaganda lie not true

Who would benefit from the nofap movement?
>>
I had brain fog badly so I went to the Dr.
turns out I have cancer.
Never been so fucking happy in my life.
I finally get to leave this hell.
>>
File: 1452481687241.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1452481687241.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>37429902
>become ill
>think it's finally cancer
>my superhuman-like immune system has already destroyed the disease
>>
>>37429902
Fuck that just made me have an anxiety attack I have brain fog ! Did you have any other symptoms
>>
>>37429528
no one, like i said it's propaganda.
>>
>>37430199
Propaganda created by who and for what reason?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.