[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my mother says she misses happy and funny anon >I tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>my mother says she misses happy and funny anon

>I tell her not to call me funny because I don't like it

>She asks if I should see a therapist

>I say I want to move out

>She says I will need a job to do that

I feel shame
>>
>>37426926
Excellent. Recognizing your problems is the first step to solving them.

Now go out there and find you a job!

I believe in you my friend! ;)
>>
>my mother says she misses happy anon
had this last month
i hate how seemingly everyone has a specific idea of how i have to be
>>
>>37426981
i dont know what i have recognized

>>37426993
its the funny part that bothers me

everyone used to think i was so funny but no one ever took me seriously and i didn't like it
>>
>my parents asked me why I don't smile anymore, because when I was younger I was always smiling
why should I, everything is going in the shittiest way possible, it wouldn't change anything
>>
>>37426926
My mother complains about me having low energy levels and insists i take pills bc it'll magically make it better
Can't accept that undepressed me is gone forever and always tries to find a way to go back to that state
>>
>>37426981
i know im aloser but i can't do anything about it i don't give a shit anymore
>>
>>37426926
It kinda sounds like she cares, anon? I mean, she didn't say anything like "so move out then". She seems more invested in you trying therapy and living at home, rather than you going out there on your own when you aren't feeling well

Have you considered trying to talk to someone? Just don't take antideps, because they lobotomize you~
>>
File: darkfeels'.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
darkfeels'.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>tfw your mother cries as she tells you how she held you as a baby
>she tells you she only wants you to be happy
>>
>>37427581
I know she loves me but I don't want to go to therapy
>>
>>37427632
She doesn't want you happy, she just wants you to change completely so you can fit into her fantasies of having a perfect child
>>
>>37426926
You should try to make your mum happy and proud OP, it sounds like you are going through depression or something. You should see a therapist like she suggested, they arent all bad like R9K would want you to believe. You dont want to make your mum feel sad.
>>
>>37427632
I have a mother like that too. I can tell she cares. I don't think I could kill myself, it would utterly destroy her

>>37427750
What do you dislike about therapy?
>>
>tfw my mother put me out on the streets a week after i turned 18

>24 now and still a mentally ill loser

must be nice to have a choice OP
>>
>>37426926
>>my mother says she misses happy and funny anon
Hit too close to home friend.
>>
>>37427821
I went to one for OCD when I was younger and I don't want to go back
>>
>>37427777
This. Quads confirm. A lot of parents are like this. Mine are like that.
They love that I am in a trade, because they can brag to the other boomers (who are gay for trades) how their son is going to make so much money, always have a job etc..
But desu I hate what I do and they don't care.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.