[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are y'all going to kill yourselves? Shotgun to the face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

File: pepe_aju_rope_suicide.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_aju_rope_suicide.png
42KB, 655x509px
How are y'all going to kill yourselves?
Shotgun to the face always appealed to me.
>>
Pistol, bullet to the head. Probably in a grocery store I work at. Or in my backyard after getting blindingly drunk.
>>
>>37425844
slit my throat well that important artery on the neck to be more exact
also i have been considering a plastic bag and then tie myself
>>
i want to rent a boat, go out into deep water with some cinder blocks tied to my legs and throw myself in
>>
>>37425844
To first u need to disappear in forest etc. So nobody rescue you. Then do it quiet and by combined suicide for example drink acetone and then put knife in your body.
>>
>>37425844
Jumping off the local bridge wearing a backpack full of cinder blocks.
>>
>>37425844
dont damage your brain when killing yourself op i hear you have some mad trippy dream when u die
>>
>>37425844
.38 to the head, behind the ear.
>>
>>37426307
>>37425844
>tfw live in NJ and can't get a gun
>>
Haven't decided yet... there are so many options.
>>
Jump off a huge building. A really huge one. The hugest.
>>
Crash my car on the highway at night. It might even look like an accident.
>>
File: _HEAVEN_.jpg (60KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
_HEAVEN_.jpg
60KB, 600x540px
Since we're on the topic of suicide.
Why don't people aim for the cartoid artery instead of the head? Isn't the destruction of the cartoid artery basically death? Reason being is because the cartoid artery is responsible for supplying the neck and head with oxygenated blood. Shooting yourself in the head can fail since you can fuck up and become a vegetable.
>>
File: Altai_mountain_carysh-korgon.jpg (280KB, 2423x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Altai_mountain_carysh-korgon.jpg
280KB, 2423x1750px
Take a lot of pills and sleep face down in the river.
>>
I'll die by living my life till the end.
>>
>>37426307
>>37425866
The only reason to use a pistol is if you want to kill yourself in public. A cheap shotgun will do the job way better and cost a fraction of what a handgun costs
>>
get blackout drunk and swim into the ocean
>>
>>37426730
Cos that's painful and not instantaneous
>>
File: 1490603373527.jpg (51KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490603373527.jpg
51KB, 1080x720px
>>37425844
I've thought about this one for a bit. I'm still in a toss up between the sad clown and the Kurt Cobain
Sad clown
>cpap mask hooked up to helium tank
Kurt Cobain
>dose up on heroin/morphine and eat some 12gauge buck shot.
Ideally if I did the Kurt cobain method I would go to the beach near my house at sunrise, enjoy one last cigarette before smacking up and blowing my brains out.
>>
>>37425869
> slit my throat
How To Kill Yourself : Painful and edgy edition
>>
>>37426730
Bleeding to death is technically not that different from choking; in both instances your brain doesn't get the oxygen it needs to keep functioning.

It's much quicker to destroy the brain itself, and also foolproof if you know what to use and how to use it, that way you don't blow your face off
>>
Would Xanax + Vicodin pills be a good enough combination to die from?
>>
I'm going to break into a daycare and slit my dick open with a piece of paper inside of a closet while I'm wearing nothing but a BDSM ballgag and nipple clamps. That way hopefully a small child will find my rotting corpse and be scarred forever after viewing my mutilated nob.
>>
Buy a ticket to that red bridge and jump
>>
>>37426923
No. If you can't get cyanide, forget suicide by chemicals
>>
I wanna get a boat, row to the middle of the ocean, then stab it and shoot myself.

Hopefully it'll take forever to find me.
>>
A dissociative drug and jumping off a building/bridge I think

Either that or buying cyanide off a dnm
>>
>>37426730
sure let s do that so we can die in 10 painful minutes after seeing our 5 L of blood dripping out our chests while the world is slowly becoming darker and colder as we realize we will never be able to enjoy anything now that we're dead.
>>
In a perfect world, I would have a dramatic, over the top death. I'd be in a busy part of town, fire a few shots from a pistol to get people's attention, then shoot myself in the chest. Then the ridiculous dramatic part: I look unfazed by my gunshot wound(s) and just keep walking then collapse in the middle of the street, Walter White style.

/autism
>>
>>37425875
>>37426232
>>37426832
Suicide by drowning isn't all that great. The tranquil feeling as you lose consciousness is achieved only after agonizing pain. Victims that survived mention the feeling of tearing and burning as water goes down into the airway.
>>
climb to tall building. jump off and shoot myself on way down. that wayit doesn't hurt when hit ground and get the joy of skydiving
>>
>>37425844
Wait for my whole family to disown me first, then I'll probably either do a noose and shotgun combo or something a bit more drastic if you catch my meaning.
>>
The same way I lived: Wasting away in a dark room, alone.
>>
File: Kamikaze-pilots.jpg (90KB, 955x680px) Image search: [Google]
Kamikaze-pilots.jpg
90KB, 955x680px
>>37425844
If I could choose my period, then I'd go back to WWII. I'd leave my town, cheer my family goodbye, hop into a plane and race it down into an american carrier, honoring my committment to my Emperor.

Here? I'd either shoot myself with a shotgun, in the bath or at the top of my building, at the edge, so I get to fall to the ground in case something goes amiss.

Else I'd just take some pills and let myself drown near a beach, naked, at sunset.
>>
>>37426900
>painful and edgy edition
but anon that's not slicing your wrists
>>
>>37427151
it s the fucking same, your gonna die once all you blood is out, like you ll have 5 min of pure pain as you see the blood falling on your chest and you realize you've made a big mistake, and then you die. Honsetly just get a gun, at least it s quick
>>
running towards a tornado sounds fun
>>
>>37427038
Get a tall enough building and there won't be any pain when you hit, instant death.
>>
>not 177cherries mixed with milk in blender
only pain is agony for 11 minutes.
>>
>>37427252
Shotgun off a building, there's like 0 chance of surviving that.
>>
>>37425844
I would take a machine gun set on burst

3 shots always better than 1
>>
>>37426258
>durt hurt yourself when killing yourself

how retarded are you kek

yeah great idea to make sure you feel as much pain as possible

also what the fuck kind of use is having a trippy dream if youre gonna be dead 1sec later? fucking retard
>>
>>37427295
unless that machine gun has delayed recoil, your shots could end up anywhere
>>
>>37427295
What about a minigun with the trigger stuck on
>>
>>37427328
An94 up the asshole
>>
>>37427328
not with the gunpipe aimed in your mouth
>>
>>37427357
or a G11 which is also made out of unobtainium
>>
tie belt around bedpost and choke to death
robin williams style
>>
>>37427378
shotguns do the same thing for a fraction of the price
>>
>>37427401
they dont fire 3 after eachother

only automatic shotguns do
>>
>blow my brains out at ex's wedding

Ain't giving that bitch her special day
>>
>>37427433
No I mean one shot from a 12GA shotgun does the same thing, if not better, than an automatic rifle in, let's say 5.56
>>
steal a plane and crash it
>>
why always shoot yourself if the chance it fails and you get potatolife?

why not just put a grenade in your mouth?
>>
>>37427497
sure, I'll just go down to the grenade store and pick one up.
>>
>>37427528
grenades arent legal in america?
>>
>>37427497
if you want to split hairs, what if the explosive has a partial detonation and you only lose your face?
>>
>>37427555
i didnt know this was possible, i dont know shit about guns except for video game shit
>>
>>37427193
i don't live in america it's hard to get a gun here
>>
File: shotgunsfuckshitup.jpg (78KB, 576x410px) Image search: [Google]
shotgunsfuckshitup.jpg
78KB, 576x410px
>>37427568
pic related is what a shotgun can do to your head, provided you don't fuck up somehow
>>
>>37427598
lol i m in france and you can buy a pistol for 1k if i remember well (on the darknet)
>>
>>37427608
damn he looks emberassed

how can your face be so fucked and not die?
>>
File: DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg (232KB, 1116x1108px) Image search: [Google]
DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg
232KB, 1116x1108px
>>37427608
i would rather try tp kill myself a bit more aesthetically like pic related
>>
>>37427629
he is very much dead, as a shotgun wound to the head is the most successful method of suicide there is
>>
>>37427629
No he is dead
>>
>>37427682
>>37427685
ah ok

shame we dont have guns here or arent allowed to buy one

but maybe its a good thing too because i wouldve probably killed myself 10 times by now
>>
>>37427726
unless you live in North Korea or Japan, you can in fact get a gun as a civilian
>>
File: hedonism.cart_.jpg (189KB, 515x329px) Image search: [Google]
hedonism.cart_.jpg
189KB, 515x329px
>>37425844
From one of the complications that appear as a result of my hedonistic lifestyle.
As a young boy, growing up i was obsessed with suicide, i plotted hours upon hours, loved to think life has an escape plan.
The ideea that you allways have a solution to any problem in the world got me through alot of shit.
Time eventually changed me, i no longer wanted to kill myself in one blow or one drop or one fist of pills.
I wanted to enjoy it, i can eat the best food this world has to offer and become obese, i can fuck whatever hooker i want and if i get aids i wont care, i can try all the drugs under the sun and an overdose or a fucked kidney will end it all.
If you feel suicidal dont do it so fast, take your time, the long road to self destruction is the best journey you will ever take.
>>
>>37425844
Calm down, Kurt Cobain.
>>
>>37425844
i am trying to desperately find some meaning to my life, but always keep failing,

my father suggested a job, but it makes feel even hollower--i earn money, and spend it to keep on living , otherwise i spend it on momentary pleasures---its a fucking vicious circle--i live to keep living

i think most people stop feeling that life is meaningless after a certain age, cause they find some friends or loved ones to live for--i dont have anyone to live for, besides my father

slowly, i am trying to distance myself from my father, i love him very much, i couldn;t express how much i love him, but i need to distance him from me, so my eventual suicide doesn't hurt him so much
to answer your question: sleeping pills while listening to some good music

probably this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfPvzogSHAM
>>
>>37426453
You can just go to another state and buy one.
>>
>>37427906
im sorry to hear that bro. i hope the time it takes you to distance yourself from your father you find something to live for. don't give up so easy now.
>>
File: IMG_1544.png (159KB, 400x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1544.png
159KB, 400x491px
>>37425844
I'm never going to as I'm loved by many? And I love myself so.
>>
>>37427598
Buy some fucking rope instead.
>>
>>37426945
Moron. Cyanide isn't even good. Nembutal, fent, many options available which are painless, reliable and accessible on the dark net/mexican veterinarians.
>>
>>37427792
I live in Spain and you have to do a shit ton of paperwork + prove you are in real danger to be able to have a handgun. For other types of firearm yo have to be part of the law enforcements or practice a related sport like hunting.
>>
gonna inhale some sweet nitrogen
>>
>>37431156
That's a horrible death. Do it with carbon monoxide.
>>
I'll wait for a freezing winter, and then drink myself to death in the middle of a forest.
>>
File: true facts.png (8KB, 445x374px) Image search: [Google]
true facts.png
8KB, 445x374px
>>37425844
Shotgun to the face, believe it or not, is not foolproof. There's a 1 in 50 chance you'll live and be horribly disabled, possibly to the point where another attempt would be impossible.

For me, I'd get a big pistol, lie down on some train tracks, and then blow my brains out when I see the train approaching. That way, even if I survive the gunshot, my body will be too mangled to resuscitate, so I won't have to go on living with brain damage.
>>
>>37431194
Pure nitrogen might be fine. It's carbon dioxide that'd really sting. Monoxide is a good idea tho.

No idea where you'd get enough pure nitrogen to kill yourself with, though.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.