[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looks dont matter bruh, its all about personality >have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 24

File: part5.png (19KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
part5.png
19KB, 432x330px
>looks dont matter bruh, its all about personality
>have you tried being confident
>>
File: part6.png (11KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
part6.png
11KB, 432x330px
>Dude its all about what you put in your profile, personality matters more than pictures dude
>>
File: part1.jpg (72KB, 284x766px) Image search: [Google]
part1.jpg
72KB, 284x766px
>dude for the last time looks dont matter, its all about personality
>>
ancients already knew this

Greeks thought that a strong mind inhabits a strong body (strong also meant attractive, aesthetic, mind meant personality and demeanor)
>>
File: 1438762953639.jpg (77KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1438762953639.jpg
77KB, 600x525px
>>37424635
What if ugly people are just really shit persons? Not because they are perceived as ugly but because their ugliness over time turns them into assholes?
>>
>>37424635
>part5.png
>>37424647
>part6.png
Post all the parts, OP.
>>
>dude genetics dont matter, the only difference is taking care of your appearance
>what is height
>what is shoulder width
>what is bone structure
>what is canthal tilt

PIC above is tonimahfud and his brother jan mahfud. Toni (atttractive) has 2.8 million followers on instagram, his brother is a typical guy who goes to cons and meetups. the only difference between these two is their appearance however on instagram comments such as "how is yur brother so much uglier than you" and "what went wrong" and similiar were frequently posted

>>37424662
we treat attractive people better in every field of life, they are more likely to be hired for a job for example

.>>37424663
personaltiy doesnt matter at all

>>37424681

got the pics a while ago so they are kinda jumbled and i might not have everything
>>
>>37424635

Since look is something you can work on it's pretty much self explained.

Don't you think that fatass are fat for no reasons?
Of course being poor and being poor could relate but since you have to play with the cards you are dealt you'd bettere work your ass of, friendo.
>>
>>37424663
Being ugly would not have any effect on their personality at all by itself other than lowering self esteem. It would be the poor treatment and failures they endure in social situations because they are ugly that would make them become bitter and hateful over time.
>>
>>37424662
its a roman quote and also the full quote entails a "thats how it should be". one of the most misunderstood quotes out there.
>>
File: part3.png (208KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
part3.png
208KB, 450x325px
>>37424711
No good looks are aalmost entirely genetic, the ones that matter anyway. o working out will fix negative canthal tilt, weak bone structure, recessed bone structure, height, eye shape, eye colour et cetera. its cope to think that pic related would be as good lookign as david gandy

you could get a haircut, shower, skin, wokout but it wouldnt fix the thing that matters most which is your face
>>
File: FfqkllG.jpg (1MB, 1946x2400px) Image search: [Google]
FfqkllG.jpg
1MB, 1946x2400px
>>37424738
>working out will not fix
my bad

ALSO look at pic related, treat sher like shit if you think an ugly guy would get away with this you are retarded. in a sec i will link one of a guy who pretends to have social anxiety, aspergers et cetera and you will see women find him attractive regardless.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>37424711
>Since look is something you can work on

To an extent

gymcels are a thing. I have respect for this dude (bodybuilder) and am not implying he's a gymcel but his face is just not conventionally attractive
>>
File: 8bkaiz1.jpg (81KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8bkaiz1.jpg
81KB, 668x1000px
An interesting study showing how genetically attractive people are treated far better than the average person.

http://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=all>

>37424782
a brilliant example, francisco lachowski (male model) when asked why he didn't work out simply stated "why lift when its all about the face?". who do you think has more sex the guy in anons pic who worked out or the guy in my pic
>>
>>37424663
Of course it does, nobody wants to fuck ugly people. Neither would you. If anything this post proves how easy it is. Look, I'll give you faggots a list.
>Nice clothes that fit you
>Fuck it, just buy something that fits, doesn't even have to be nice.
>Shave
>Go to the hairdresser once pr month, or every two months
>Don't fall for any hairstyle meme, just get something simple
>Wash your face and shower daily
>Have a proper posture when you walk
>Misc. shit, like plucking your eyebrows if you need to, whatever
Do this and people will like you and you will be fuckable. Guess what, this works even for fat people.
>>
File: 1473991662766.gif (2MB, 385x325px) Image search: [Google]
1473991662766.gif
2MB, 385x325px
If you're unattractive and can't find a gf, doesn't this whole problem sort itself out over time because your ugly genes aren't propagating?
>>
>>37424738

Given the guy on the right a lambo,a suit, a bb body and a good smell and put the second in hobo'sdress and you'll see miracle.

You are focusing on genetics because it's the only thing you cannote change therfore you can fell "free from guilty" but you'r only fooling yourself :)
>>
File: _20170601_165730.jpg (253KB, 1080x1793px) Image search: [Google]
_20170601_165730.jpg
253KB, 1080x1793px
>>37424635
It's true, the only things that matter are face, height and frame. I did it all, redpilling, lifting, haircuts then i gave up when i realized it's all a scam to make us ugly and short dudes spend money on useless shit. No matter how many women i talked to online or irl they always respond in the same uninterested way, they all think the same way and want the same things regardless if they realize it.
>>
>>37424782

Ok, but do you agree that the same with a shit body would be far worse?
>>
>>37424837
>lambo,a suit, a bb body and a good smell and put the second in hobo'sdress

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

YOU LITERALLY STATED ALL HE NEEDS IS MONEY TO BE ATTRACTIVE TO MAKE UP FOR THE FACT HE IS HIDEOUS. WOMEN WILL WANT HIS MONEY NOT HIM YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

BUT BUT GUYS HE WAS CONFIDENT WHEN APPROACHING AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS
>>
Im gonna shamelessly post this from another thread i saw the other day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
>>
File: part2.png (122KB, 334x540px) Image search: [Google]
part2.png
122KB, 334x540px
Now in the past looks didn't matter as much, this is because women who had not been emancipated would have to rely on men to earn wages so they could survive, thus women would have to settle with ugly women, this was best however because it meant that personality did actually matter and nobody would end up incel. pic related is how much men matter to society and may i remind you of >>37424654
a fairly attractive guy had to settle for a literal downie

men are told to be manly and stomach the fact they will have to date down simply because theirmen whilst women are encouraged to fuck the ultra chads unrestrained.
>>
File: partwhatever.jpg (71KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
partwhatever.jpg
71KB, 576x1024px
nevermidn the fact this guy is a literal criminal why will nobody realise personality is all that matters right guys?

WOW GUYS HIS [ERSONALITY REALLY SHINES THROUGH THIS PIC

REMIDNER NO WORKING OUT WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME CANTHAL TILT, EYE COLOUR, EYE HOODEDNES, SKULL SHAPE AND BONE STRUCTURE AS HIM
>>
>>37424635
Yep it's true looks are all that matter to women.

Ugly guys are fucked. Myself included
>>
File: 1AB.jpg (114KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1AB.jpg
114KB, 1024x1024px
>>37424868

No that's what you understand of it, since I guess you are quite young.

oddly for you "money/status/appareance/ muscle/humor" are a big field with non clear limits.

Also I'm sorry for your bitterness how much without a good fuck,friend?
>>
>>37425052
Atleast you have accepted it, many still cling to the notion that a haircut could change your life and make you into a male model lmao.
>>
>>37424654
This one is more like
>"Women don't live on easy mo-"
>>
>>37424868

I also find funny how you will be proud to say "dude this girl only wants me for my huuuuge dick" but you resent her interest in your money, or status.

Chanches are that if you became rich you value money a lot so what's strange if you gf like them too?
>>
>>37424818
I do all that, people like me but they won't fuck me. You have no idea what being ugly means. What you listed would fix unclean and unkempt.
>>
>>37424835
No since men have no standards and will fuck ugly women
>>
>>37425060
please watch and read all the videos and images i have posted in this thread, particularly the WAW videos and then tell me again how all he needs is copious amounts of money.

also A FUCKING LAMBO?!! how the hell is the average ugly going to get that? reminder if he was attractive he would have an easier time earning more money too

>>37425101
exactly, no amount of grooming fixes bone structure which is quite literally all that matters, but sure waste 100 dollars on your haircut and see how many more women are interested in you maybe they can close your eyes and picture your hair and then just forget your face lmao.
>>
>>37425114
exactly women are in high supply and demand yet they hold all the power in the social marketplace, attractive men have to date down because women demand the highest most attractive man out of everybody, thus those who would originally have to date people in their looks range are left without anybody.
>>
File: 1301487418190.png (51KB, 206x152px) Image search: [Google]
1301487418190.png
51KB, 206x152px
>>37424782
Scooby's gay. Some asshole on /fit/ doxxed him and found out he's married to a dude.
>>
>>37425132

Instead of videos try looking out of your windows dude.

As already said money is an example, as muscles,culture, weird abits and even fetish.
>>
>>37424635
>one study
>by a dating website
>internet=/=real life
>ONE STUDY
gg

Have you guys neglected the fact that psychological traits such as, intelligence, low-anxiety, dominance, etc is a desired trait? Do you fuckers not realize that intelligence is what made us human?

OUR INTELLIGENCE, SOCIAL COMPETENCE, LANGUAGE, AND CREATIVITY IS WHAT SETS US APART FROM ANIMALS
>>
File: 1496254522629.jpg (88KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1496254522629.jpg
88KB, 700x520px
>>37425222
nice trips btw, contrary to what it seems im not an incel, ive had girls interested in me and let me tell you im an absolute fucking asshole and no i dont work out and im shitbroke. but the thing is im not ugly, thats the only thing i can chalk my success in life down too. also i was just recommending the videos because te are surprisingly well made and the host is qutie funny.

>>37425250
read the rest of the thread please, the NYTIMES study also shows we associate attractive people as more intelligent. but im sure girls get super wet when you tell them you can calculate figures to a 4000th degree and remeber 10000 figures of pi. obviously though you are right levels of social inhibition matter but if you are attractive you are percieved to ahve good amounts of these anyway
>>
>>37424868
Well you could say that women only want the guy on the right for his looks, what's your point?
>>
>>37425282

Dude no offence but i'm fairly sure that if you post a photo you would look like an averange guy decently dressed and not brad pitt...

Chanches are you are not a total idiot and maybe,just maybe, people like you for "reasons", dont put yourself down.
>>
>>37424635
>>37424647
>>37424654
So you're assuming that women automatically like your personality more if you're good looking but you fail to consider that they may find you better looking if they like your personality. Being women and all. ;)
>>
OP sounds buttmad. He should get laid, that would help him loosen up.
>>
>>37425282
>remeber 10000 figures of pi
I'd assume it's more about your fluid intelligence, not your crystallized intelligence.

Yes, being attractive makes you seem more intelligent. But did you know that it works the other way too? Being intelligent can make you seem more attractive!
>>
>>37424845
>Imagine being so sad it becomes incredibly noticeable even in pictures
>>
>>37424635
No shit? You just found that out on your own? I tried to date literally the most mature girl in my surroundings. Got served the same lame "looks don't matter" bullshit, believed it for a while, got rejected.

Fuck them, all of them.
>>
>>37424753
A part of me wishes David was real. His Instagram would be priceless.
>>
>>37424711
Sorry, can't work on my skin or facial features.

The pressure to be beautiful is set at such high standards it discourages us disgustingly ugly guys from even trying to achieve them.
>>
>>37425345
>>37425328
what both of you fail to realize however is that im saying looks matter more than anything and everything else combined, sure being clever could make some girl like you however the chances of that are ridiculously unlikely, but if im retarded and look like david gandy who do you think is gonna fuck more women? and dont play dumb you know how are society works. secondly if im clever and ugly but there is a genetically attractive (height frame facial features) and clever guy, who is the women going to go for?

>>37425379
this is a common theme of unattractive people their weak orbitals (the bones under and around your eyes) lead to the eyes tilting downward at the edges giving the appearance of sadness. also the lack of bone gives them eyebags underneath where as someone with positive canthal tilt looks more predatorial attractive and happy. its not his fault he looks sad he was literally genetically predetermined to look that way. if you always have eyebags even if you sleep alot it may just be your bones.

>>37425426
sorry to hear that man but atleast you are enlightened, your point of view is actually very rare in society even though it is the truth. women are shamelessly attracted to looks over everything else sorry you had to find out first hand man.
>>
File: 4.jpg (29KB, 293x241px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
29KB, 293x241px
>>37424753
>9/10 girl treats guy like shit
>still orbits her
>3/10 girl treats guy like shit
>ditches her immediately.
Hmmmm. It's almost like people are treated better for being attractive. It's an unchangeable fact of life. Stop crying about you faggots.

>wahhh wahhh but muh genetics!! i was born with a disadvantage!!!!!! it's not faiirr!!!
No shit, nigger. You were dealt a shit hand, so what? Life isn't fair.
>>
>>37425444
this is the thing, women are told they are beautfil no matter how they look and men are tod they need to muscle up have perfect bone structure, body et cetera. men are also told they have to deal with ugly women and man up, tae the burden simply because their men.

there is always surgery, many people dislike it but this may just be because they dislike the idea of being able to pay your way to being treated better by everyone and a better life.

>>37425477
im not whining i literally agree with everything you have said, its just many people cant accept the truth that for many life is over before it began
>>
>>37424845
That pic isn't yours but yeah
I used to be alpha-tier as well, gave it all up
>>
>>37425345
There was actually a study where it was shown intelligence does raise a man's attractiveness.
>>
>>37425499
Men psychologically have it hard in our times. On one hand they must look beautiful and earn a lot of money and be successful; on the other they must recognize women's rights in the workplace, yadda-yadda...

I'm not denying that an awful lot of women are still paid worse than men, but at least they have public support & psychological superiority over the BS they're served.
>>
>>37425455
I'm sorry too. She wasn't even the typical roastie that all the guys on /r9k/ bitch about. She was that mature, intelligent, maybe "alt" girl. Not bitchy or riding the cock carousel, very prudish.

Still got rejected.

Fucking awful because I got no hope left now to find a "better" woman.
>>
>>37425455
Yeah that's my neutral expression and everyone says i look beta, sad or a nice guy. Normies literally made fun of me for looking depressed too. I hate myself so badly

>>37425510
It's literally my pic
>>
>>37425617
stanley you hunk of man make love to me
>>
>>37424845
>I did it all I tried so hard

Why do you keep repeating this lie? You haven't done jack shit.
>>
>>37425635
Only if you are a girl without a penis
>>37425649
You don't know shit man
>>
>>37425617
>It's literally my pic

Then it's used a huge lot. i find it all the time.
>>
Women don't have the gall to treat an attractive man bad, dismiss him or turn him down. Looks are everything.
>>
>>37424635
Well, OP... How to be confident?
>>
>>37425947
Have something you can be confident about.
>>
>>37425682
You haven't even tried tinder ffs. You have done absolutely zero effort to try to get a gf.
>>
>>37425705
Ye people use it as a joke because im ugly af
>>37426003
Of course i have tried it, i literally never got matches aside from like 2 disfigured women i have tried other sites two but it's even worse than irl because online girls aren't afraid you might go elliot on their ass so it's even more ego-shattering
>>
>>37425977
That's out then.
>>
>>37424845
Date a mexican or filipina you dumb fucking nigger. I know a UGLY robot who scored with a filipina just because he's white.
>>
People are ruthlessly shallow. I can't wait for the muslims to take over and see all these roasties put back in their place.
>>
>>37424635
OkCupid is this huge data racket but it is not terribly useful data. Ostensibly, it seems to tell you a lot about human psychology and such, but you're only getting insight into a specific subset of people-- namely, desperate people who use dating sites.
>>
File: muslim_pepe.jpg (21KB, 369x363px) Image search: [Google]
muslim_pepe.jpg
21KB, 369x363px
>>37426171
sorry anon but Islam is going to get heavily bastardized just like Western culture has
>>
>>37426129
I'm not wealthy so i can't go to those countries to look for a fucking gf, besides lots of people told me i look indian or arab so if they want western whites it won't work
>>
>>37426034
Just how awful was your tinder profile? Must have been the most boring in the world.
>>
>>37426362
Not him but look here >>37424647
>>
>>37426362
I doubt the women there gave a shit about what was written after seeing my face, they just swiped away looking for chad
>>
>>37426451
Then become a Chad, you twat.
>>
>>37424647
This graph shows that if you are considered below average in looks, you can help it by having a good profile text.
>>
>>37426200
lol if desperate people go for looks too then imagine normal people.
>>
>>37424835
Ugliness isn't caused only by genes. Nurture is nearly as important as nature. Retarded single mothers can easily drag Chad genes into the mud by shitty parenting.
>>
>>37426326
You look Hungarian or South-eastern European. You're actually not ugly. Just average. I don't know why you're single, it's probably your personality or you're really short. I see ugly cunts with girlfriends all the time
>>
>>37424706
the brother is clearly way fatter
>>
>>37424654
Holy shit, downies can spell?
>>
>>37425208
My point is that some people actually delude themselves into thinking that working out or dressing well will suddenly make them attractive to women. They waste hundreds of hours or dollars and are disappointed with the results.

It's great if you're doing it for health reasons or to just not look like a slob in public. But it would be better for everyone if they realized that their efforts for that purpose are useless, and genetics plays a huge role in determining who ends up attractive and who isn't. That way, people may be more inclined to support or learn more about genetic research and "designer babies." Instead, a large percentage of the population currently believes in God or the secular myths of equality and diversity, which in the end do not help anyone.
>>
>>37425477
I blame religion, we're raised to believe that people ought to be better because people can be better but the truth is, you can't change human nature.
>>
>>37424847

A guy with good bone structure that never lifts will look 10x better than a guy with ugly face and shitty bone structure that spends all his time lifting.
>>
>>37426758
I never see those so called ugly men with gfs
>>
>>37428479
Probably because you don't want to see it, you'd rather complain. Why would I lie to you?
>>
>>37425208
He openly admits it in his videos.
>>
>>37427121
Scooby probably wouldn't had attracted his hubby if he were a lanklet, same principle for lanklets who aren't gay, they're less attractive to women than they would be if they got /fit/.
>>
>>37428479
That's because you wear shit-colored glasses and only see what you want to see. Men uglier and shorter than you have hot gfs. You are just a failure.
>>
>>37429651
Are you even trying, wtf is that crap?
>>
>>37425510
>he doesn't know the stanley meme
>>
>>37429748
If I show you a single instance of a guy shorter and uglier than you with a hot gf, will you admit you're wrong?

... nah. We all know you won't. You will just call it a lie. The reason you don't have a gf is because you don't want one.
>>
>>37429793
Ebin
>>37429869
A single instance is a fucking anecdote, it literally means nothing. Sure maybe some rich short and ugly guy can get a hot gf who is poor or some shit. Doesn't change the fact that most men in my tier will die incels.
>>
File: 1495501940417.png (88KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1495501940417.png
88KB, 604x516px
>>37429920
I am from bulgaria too Stanley.

Your not that ugly but the problem is that your probably too beta and probably dont have a social circle to work with

You can also try tinder one day my man u can actualy find something idk
>>
>>37429987
Ot sofia li si my man
>>
>>37430039
da

>originalno
>>
>>37429920
>single instance

You won't be satisfied even with multiple instances. You just can't get a girl because you don't want to. You want to believe you are undesirable, and that's why girls stay away from you. They can sense how desperate and angry you are.

You could change it. But you choose not to.
>>
>>37429987
I've offered Stanley before to come to Sofia and go out with him for drinks to pick up girls. As someone shorter and uglier than him who has success with girls, and I could be his wingman. But he always refuses the offer.
>>
>>37430123
>browses r9k
>succesful with bulgarian stacies that look for alphas only

explain this phenomenom
>>
>>37430055
Znaesh li kak moga da si namerq malko trevica tuk v sf? Sega nqmam nikakvi priqteli tuk.
>>
>>37430137
I've picked up girls from eastern European shitholes before. It's not hard. Of course Stanley will whine that it's because I'm a western European and the girls only want me for my money and passport. But what can you do, whiners gonna whine.
>>
>>37430198
Google translate actually works for what you wrote. Except for SF, that's probably a location?
>>
>>37430198
:D:D
zakvo ti e trevica i az nqmam mn priqteli ama kat gledam vsqko 2ro normie ima dilari pitai nekoi
>>
>>37430294
Pomaga mi za depresiqta ama se pritesnqvam da ne mi nabiqt kanchitu nqkude ako pitam :D
>>
>>37424647
How much of this is due to people avoiding fake profiles?
>>
>>37430326
em te povecheto drusat shti pomognat
>>
>>37430326
>:D
you just lost all the pity points i had 4 u
>>
>>37430658
>getting triggered by emotes

just imagine how this guy looks
>>
>>37430658
He doesn't need or want pity. He wants to be miserable. He chose to be a bitter kissless virgin.
>>
>>37430714
I only wanted to be happy but i got depression and constant anxiety instead. No human wants to be miserable. All women i met chose not to have sex with me, i didn't choose shit.
>>
>>37430765
You're mentally ill. Even in a shithole country like yours it's still possible to get therapy. Go for it. You can improve your life by lots, but it's something you must choose to do, it won't be given to you.
>>
>>37430822
The first two psychologists i went to literally just told me i was lazy lol. This made me hate them a lot and later on i went to another guy who gave me some awful meds that didn't do shit and wanted to send me to another therapist. At this point i seriously doubt those people can do anything for me.
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (25KB, 850x607px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
25KB, 850x607px
>>37430822
>>37430765
>shitty summer weather comes back
>go out in sofia streets
>literally tons of normies having fun and being happy with their friends and gfs

how do they manage to do it?
>>
>>37430887
Your country's healthcare system is shit. Try it in a better country. But in a way they're right, you are lazy. As in, fucking unbelievable lazy. You don't want to work for even the smallest thing, and expect everything handed to you. Including a gf.
>>
>>37424635
if you're trying to find app dates based on what basically amounts to only pictures of someone (let's be honest, nobody knows how to write or read)
then it shouldn't be surprising that looks will be the only determining quality
>>
>>37430955
>try to work for a gf

>denied because no experience in being a chad

The game is rigged dude

>>37430913
I fucking hate happy couples they make me feel so bad
>>
>>37425208
It only takes a second to know from looking at him. He has gayface in spades
>>
>>37431096
Chads were not born with experience. They learned it by doing. You chose to not level up and shut yourself in your room frogposting.
>>
>>37431560
Chad was born with good genes and got nice upbringing unlike me so all his experience was positive and he formed such personality. Me on the other hand got nothing but shit so there was nothing left for me but to retreat to my room and post frogs. This sort of stuff is unfathomable to normies like you though, you only repeat that pull yourself by the bootstraps shit
>>
>>37431671
Many Chads grew up in shitty childhoods, much worse than yours. But you're a chronic liar and try to pretend you never had a chance. You still do. Stop being a lazy faggot. Stop lying to yourself and /r9k/.
>>
>>37431774
Kek you are so utterly full of shit. What did i lie about? You have no idea what nightmare i went through as a kid.
>>
>>37431774
I would gladly have a shitty childhood if I could get Chad's looks.
>>
>>37431849
>I never had a chance
>I'm short and ugly
>I have done everything to try to get girls
>I have worked so hard

Stop being such a whiny piece of shit and you will get girls. Simple. Is that too hard for you to understand? You're a toxic angry personality which turns anyone off.
>>
>>37431950
You are pulling stuff out of context and repeat useless normie platitudes so you are being very irritating. I imagine most people are angry at you.
>>
All that matters in life is your looks. If you aren't a Chad, then a woman will never be attracted to you and you'll be alone all your life. Doesn't matter how hard you work for it, what you do to improve yourself, how great you are as a person. If you aren't Chad, then you're garbage.
>>
>>37432083
All the decent-looking virgin robots would disagree with you.
>>
>>37432104

They're virgins by choice. Normies that fail to norm.
>>
>>37432061
You are angry and whiny and desperate. That's why girls stay away from you. Or do you have another explanation?
>>
>>37432126
Yes in fact i do, i am short and ugly. If i was good looking i would have had lots of sex.
>>
>>37424753
>I wouldn't mind pounding you this week
>That could happen
>When are you free?
>Next week
>>
>>37432124
So are you. You are a virgin by choice.
>>
>>37432191
Do you seriously believe the lies you spout? Right now you could go outside and see some couples in Sofia where the man is shorter and uglier than you and he has a hot girl.

But you won't. Because you're far too scared to go out and admit the truth. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>37432265
Unless he is a millionaire then no, no fucking way is there such a guy. He is a product of your stupid fantasy.
>>
>>37432236

No, not by choice. There is nothing I can do. I am an ugly man.
>>
>>37424647
>>37424635
>everyone are nice to attractive people
>attractive people become happier, friendlier and nicer because everyone are nice to them all the time

Guess what, attractive people DO have better personalities than us. It makes perfect sense.
>>
>>37432359
Why did you change trip?
>>
File: tm.jpg (100KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
tm.jpg
100KB, 1080x1440px
>>37424845
I agree, Stanley. I did everything for my oneitis and I'd still get nothing. My face is pretty attractive from what I've been told, some girls would rate me at least an 8/10 but they'd still settle for Chad just because I'm not tall.
>>
>>37424845
No wonder your face would get posted on /r9k/ all the time. Your personality is horrid and your looks too. Sorry bro but it doesnt look like you did shit with your looks at all

>>37432712
>8/10
>implying
No one but your own mom would rate you that way. Your face looks very goofy, caveman eyebrows, you need to learn how to dress better, shave or trim that pubic hair off your face and get a better haircut because it makes your forehead even bigger on your chubby face.
>>
>>37424654
>35,180
It's not impossible, but it is improbable.

>>37426815
I think they're often more competent than people assume. There was one on my high school bus with a chad brother and he could carry conversations fine, but they all seem to have motor control problems.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.