[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a "some mongoloid doesn't realize his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1410827289627.jpg (12KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410827289627.jpg
12KB, 380x250px
>It's a "some mongoloid doesn't realize his average or above looks and 5'10+ height give him a leg up in the date/sex game and posts about "beeing yourself" or how they think they're a robot too because they played PS2 as a kid and that everyone can achieve what they do and that you're not trying hard enough when you call them out on it" episode again.
Every. Fucking. Time. Are these assholes really that naive? What's their end game besides (yous) and attention?
>>
>it's that some kid made a thread on r9k that isn't completely ironic episode again
Wew lads, take a picture
>>
>>37424352
>It's a "some mongoloid doesn't realize his average or below average looks and manlet height don't have anything to do with his (((game))) [a term coined only to make profit off of lonely retards] and posts about "normies having it easy" or how they think they're a robot too because they play Overwatch as a grown man and that they can't achieve anything because it's been predestined when you call them out on it" episode again.

Fuck off, selfish whiny bitch. You're just a shit person and no one likes you because of that. Stop finding excuses for being a failure deluding yourself into thinking you've been predestined to be lonely.

Any piece of shit can find a partner if they try. You retards just eat soup with a fork and call it impossible.
>>
>>37424400
>haha, why do you have such a flat face?
>i think anon is soooo ugly
>eww, i have to sit next to anon?
>every female looks at you in disgust
>some asshole literally bursts out laughing everytime i cross his path
fuck off normie you don't know true pain
>>
>>37424400
>u r shit person
>u r a failure for pointing this out
>retard
Yeah, because judging off your post you're a modern day fucking Einstein, a real diamond in the rough.

I'm just making an observation because this shit literally pops up all the time. You seriously think being short doesn't put you at a major disadvantage? I've seen girls swoon over a pedophile comb over looking dude because he was 6'3, or even an autistic neckbead numale who the girls pretended to laugh at his cringey jokes that was 6'5 and wore borderline clown shoes.

You are the dumbest most ignorant motherfucker if you dont see that

>inb4 the typical copy pasta "y-yeah well i have one manlet friend or saw a manlet with a gf one time" post
Fuck you.

Also
overwatch is trash
>>
>>37424352

these assholes are living life on easy mode, they share their anecodotes like it's everyone elses reality to ease their way into success in life via confidence and getting roastie cunts, completely oblivious of their advantages over 5'9 and under manlets.

it's fucked
>>
>>37424352

You fuckers on /r9k/ simplify everything too much. By your definition , I am a "Chad" but I don't feel like one. Far from it. I have above average looks, I've fucked a lot, etc. However, I have deep-rooted trust and mental issues that directly involve sex and relationships. I have been hurt, and I'm constantly afraid of being hurt. If I feel for an instant that I'm not "good enough" for a female, I instantly start cheating on them. It's to build an emotional wall. I am married, and I'm currently cheating on my over an incident that happened over two years ago (which I will share if need be, but no one will believe it anyway). It doesn't stop with romantic relationships either. I constantly believe that my hipster and Chad friends really dont care if I'm around or not, even though attempts at alienating myself from them fail and try manage to coax me back out of my apartment, where I want to be all the time with my hobbies, my books, my records, my drugs. I am content with these things because it's easier to be happy with these things I have control over. Friendships fade and people are fickle, I can't take rejection.
>>
>>37424458

this had been my experience as well, i remember the last year of school where there was to be a huge school photo of like over 500 people.

and the photographist was arranging people due to their height, i ended up standing next to this fit ginger bitch, and she made a massive scene about not wanting to have her picture taken next to me 'the creep', i called her a crazy bitch and that's what a teacher selectively chose to hear ignoring all the horrible thing she said to me whereby i got in trouble, i got removed from my position and had to stand at the bottom next to the lanklets where i looked like a ridiculous midget.

i am sick of lanklets saying they are robots, when just by their mere existance they have indirectly caused roasties to be openly hostile towards me and directly they have made fun of me and called me a short ass (yes even my so called friend back then a lanklet bean pole, even made fun of me in our 20s when he filled out and got a girlfriend)

tallfags are the enemy, i advice all robots of under average height to avoid interractions with giants, those fuckers.
>>
>>37424573

^THIS guy gets it, unfortunately there are so many manlets in denial about their height barrier, all the /fit/izens for example.

manlets can never make it
>>
>>37424613
Just in time, one of the assholes is here.
>"so what if im good looking, fuck all the time, am married, and am such a scumbag that I can cheat on my her all the time"
>"muh insecurity anon! I belong here"
Fuck you too. I hope you didn't sign a prenup and your poor wife takes you for everything you're worth.

You people have places like /b/, /soc/, and Reddit to use. "Reee normie" isn't just a meme, a lot of us come here to relate and chat with people in similar situations as ourselves and you fuckers have to ruin it.
>>
>>37424613

fuck off roastie pussy slaying giant

we don't like your kind around here
>>
>>37424726

Ostracizing someone because they don't "belong" sounds like Chad behavior to me. Plus it's a good damned board for original content, not for shit lords who think getting pussy will solve their problems . Kill yourself instead of crying about it to /r9k/
>>
>>37424726
So basically you come here to your echo chamber
>>
>>37424767
>>37424773

giants are the enemy of manlet kind
>>
>>37424613
>Help! I'm having too much sex right now! I literally can not stop cheating on women!

That's you. That's how dumb you sound. I'm a failed normie with a bf, and even I think you're an insufferable faggot. From the bottom of my heart, kill yourself.
>>
>>37424767
Name some amazing original content that came out of this board besides a cartoon frog that got perverted into a symbol for neo nazis and white supremacists
>>
>>37424795

Why is sex the end game with all of you fucking robots? Tell me how sticking your dick in someone or not makes a single bit of difference in a person's mental well-being? God damn, I was much happier when I was a 15 yo virgin. In fact, I remember trying to think of reasons not I get a job and slack at my parent's house for years after school was over, and I constantly panicked about adulthood . Oh, but I fucked a pussy at 16, near debilitating mental issues will never affect me. Yeah, makes sense
>>
>>37424804
this guy gets it
this place isn't for OC it's a safespace. stop with your micro aggressions like simply pretending your life isn't perfect
>>
File: 1492779538209.png (200KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492779538209.png
200KB, 800x800px
>>37424781
>giants are the enemy of manlet kind

false

A lot of the time, giants honestly just want to help manlets. Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEeGBjyJWp8
>>
>>37424804

Well, it was supposed to say "god damned" actually, just a typo
>>
>>37424804

Also, don't pretend like half of you "robots" aren't roleplaying "the autistic neet" thing harder than any conspiracy roleplayer on /x/. Shit, I make wagecuck threads all the time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.