[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

depression / feels thread come on it I'll pour you a glass.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: feels tavern.jpg (339KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
feels tavern.jpg
339KB, 900x639px
depression / feels thread

come on it I'll pour you a glass. tell me your troubles, your untapped dreams, your struggles.

Myself? Extreme daily depression I can't seem to get out of.
>>
>>37422913
For awhile now I fluctuate. One minute I'm my typical stoic self, the next I'm pissed and the other I'm just down. Sometimes however I feel like punching a tiger in the balls for fun and that life is literally a drug I can get high off of. Keep hallucinating shit as well, and it pisses me off. Fuck this shit.
>>
Is it wrong to commit suicide?
>>
I'm back to using cocaine after three months of abstaining and it feels fucking great because boy have I been feeling like shit this week. Doesn't matter that I still haven't slept and don't expect to for 12 more hours.
>>
>>37422968
No but if your gonna give up your life do the right thing and blow up Mecca
>>
>tfw you fall for a girl and your brain starts to produce oxytocin and you can feel your autism start to fade a bit as your confidence soars and you can actually find the motivation to get things done
>tfw she decides you're way too into it and cuts you off for your own good
>tfw you start to fall back into old depressive habits

I hope this is only a temporary setback, it's been less than a week.
>>
>>37422960
hallucinations? go to a fucking doctor. You sound bipolar at the very least
>>
>>37422968
No, but be aware of how your death may effect others. Im of the opinion you cant be forced to keep living but one thing to consider would be maybe trying a few major changes in your life like, maybe quit your job, do some crazy shit for a while and see if you cant find happiness somewhere doing something you never expected youd do..
>>
>>37422913
>Extreme daily depression I can't seem to get out of.
I feel that, bartender. How about a simple rum and coke to choke down the pain faster? I've been rationalizing suicide for a while and I think I'll be ready to actually go through with it soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 760x570px
I'll have a gin and tonic, thanks.

Truth be told, this is the reason for my depression. I've destroyed countless relationships because of it and I can't see to stop *swirls glass around*

It's sad feeling like my life is over at 23, i'm not a bad person, I guess I just drink to forget.
>>
>>37422968
It depends on the reason of your suffering
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.