[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here fell for the "just lift" meme? >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: jlb.png (359KB, 543x432px) Image search: [Google]
jlb.png
359KB, 543x432px
Who else here fell for the "just lift" meme?

>be me at age 19
>kissless virgin, rejected by every girl I approached.
>even landwhales rejected me
>start lifting
>made lots of gains for the first year and a half
>stagnated completely at age 21
>Still incel. Still rejected by fatties.
>Did 3 cycles of steroids and got pretty big
>Roid rage got me into legal trouble and got me into a 3 on 1 barfight which caused me to get a broken nose which is still crooked
>steroids significantly accelerated my hair loss
>99 percent sure steroids made my nose and brow ridge bigger, making me look like even more of an ogre

Just kill me.
>>
Since when did "just lift" turn into "start doings steroids"? Also lifting won't help if you're still going to be a weirdo loser to every girl to talk to.
>>
>>37422761
You dense motherfucker, it is supposed to make you more body-confident!
If you have genuine depression or mental issues it wont do shit.

SYO
>>
File: qqq.png (473KB, 614x616px) Image search: [Google]
qqq.png
473KB, 614x616px
>>37422783
Honestly don't have have serious mental issues.

Just have a really ugly face.
>>
>just do steroids bruh
>>
Nobody told you to do steroids. At this point it's not about looks anymore. Even if you are ugly with a decent body there's girls who would want you if just for some quick fuck. If you still put them off, you have some serious problems. Because once drunk enough they fuck a guy who is decently build and cant string two words together.
>>
>>37422796

Grow a beard, also you are not that ugly, cheer up
>>
File: qqq1.jpg (4KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
qqq1.jpg
4KB, 215x234px
>>37422813
Nope. There is always a guy with a decent face who's philosophy is "any hole is a goal".
>>
>>37422824
>You are not that ugly
Ahahahahahahahaahhaha
That guy is a fucking 3/10 are you serious? He looks like an AYYLMAO.
>>
>>37422796
Holy shit lol thanks I needed a good laugh this morning
>>
File: qqq2.jpg (268KB, 1994x1409px) Image search: [Google]
qqq2.jpg
268KB, 1994x1409px
>>37422824
That's not me, but that guy is ugly as fuck.
>>
>>37422844
This guy really isn't that bad although I'm not sure how the lifting meme helped his face. I don't think losing a small bit of facial pudginess would make that much of a difference.
>>
>>37422873
Look at his hair before and after...
>>
huh chico looks like that?
id thought he said lifting is useless
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (134KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
134KB, 550x535px
>>37422761
You were too stupid to believe in normies' meme anon. You fucked up.

No pursunalyty, no lifts, no shit will fixe you when you have an ugly face. Life is shit for our kind.
>>
>>37422884
Looks fine. He's balding a bit but it looks fine. If he has a Chad demeanor only the most vapid of roasties would overlook him.
>>
>>37422905
AYLMAO the dude is NW3 diffuse thinner.

Look at all the nerves popping his face. Looks like a fucking map is drawn on his face.
Don't be stupid anon. The dude went from an ugly weak to a muscular weak.
>>
>>37422923
At this point you're just memeing and being hypercritical. Unless he's a manlet there's little physically wrong with him. He does look like he's an angry autist, but that's not really what we're talking about.
>>
>>37422905
>Chad demeanor

If he had a "chad demeanor" (lol) he would have sexual harassment charged pressed on him so fast.
>>
>>37422975
okay. you are stupid. Useless to argue with you.
>>
>>37422975
>there's little physically wrong with him
>He does look like he's an angry autist

k
>>
>>37422985
Go use his pic in a fake account on Tinder and make your profile some typical Chad shit. Watch the women flood in.

This board is seriously delusional sometimes. There are people who are just fucked because of their ugly face, like >>37422796, but this guy >>37422844 isn't one of them.
>>
>>37422761
You shouldn't have taken steroids, you ugly, retarded oaf.
>>
File: qqq0009.png (509KB, 485x742px) Image search: [Google]
qqq0009.png
509KB, 485x742px
>>37423048
I got as big as my genetics would allow without steroids, which wasn't that big. Fatties still rejected me and I knew I wasn't going to get any bigger naturally so I felt like I had nothing to lose at that point.
>>
File: sgshs.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sgshs.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>37422796
Holy god damn, and I thought I was ugly...

Is this even a human being? It looks like some genetically modified alien/horse hybrid from the 5th dimension.
>>
FACE
A
C
E
Is your life
>>
>>37422761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
Lifting will not solve your problems unless you're tall
>>
I just wish the faggots spamming this "lift" shit would fuck off back to /fit/ or bodybuilding.com or whatever shithole they came from.

>just lift
>muh zyzz
>nofap

Seriously, get the fuck out.
>>
>>37422979
Dude please all of you look up Tyler Durden the pickup artist he is a fat bald ginger Manlet that changed himself from beta to alpha and shared tips for free on YouTube please watch for the psychology lessons
>>
>>37423323
>pickup artist
Stopped_reading_there.jpg
>>
>>37423382
Understanding human dynamics will only help you pathetic faggot
>>
>>37422761

I know people think personality is a meme, but it does matter. Clearly you lack one OP, and with that self awareness.
>>
>>37423487

Not seeing interaction with women and men as a game to get what you want will help you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>37423572
Somebody taught you math so you know math,somebody taught you English so you know English... Nobody taught you how to game
>>
>>37423323
What kind of autist names himself after the main character from Fight Club...oh wait, a PUA.
>>37423542
>I can tell from a single post on an anonymous imageboard that someone has no personality in real life
okay buddy
>>
>>37423572
The fact that you dont see it as a game is why you are losing so bad
>>
>>37423147
Topkek
Sorry, OP
>>
File: 3999.png (334KB, 517x301px) Image search: [Google]
3999.png
334KB, 517x301px
>approaching women with that PUA shit when you have a 4/10 or lower face.
>>
>>37422761
> approaching women
honestly I didn't even try, twinks are easy to get so why bother with obnoxious cunts when you can hookup with guys
>>
KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY U FUCKING RETARD

korean beauty products u downie

when it comes to beauty products, if its not korean the only place it belongs is the trashcan

and if there isnt thick korean blood flowing through your surgeons veins your paying for garbage

all korea everything or death
>>
>>37423738
When you are in darker settings litteraly becoming a hunter looking for a wounded gazelle to fuck.. or be a self defeating faggot flavor that can't handle some rejection
>>
>>37423849
I've noticed a steep increase in the "just man up" type posts like this. This place has really turned to shit. I don't know why I even bother coming here desu.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.