[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some black guy with a gold tooth tried to imply my best friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2353.png (983KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2353.png
983KB, 750x1334px
Some black guy with a gold tooth tried to imply my best friend was a white supremacist for jokingly name-dropping the SS in a private conversation we were having in the gym locker room. No racial references, nothing. Literally a Family Guy-tier Nazi joke. After the joke was made, he started creepily looking us up and down as we were getting changed after showering, before cryptically talking to us about "standing up for our beliefs" and "not to cower". We eventually realised what he was on about when he told us that they should be teaching that to us in the "SS Army".

He also essentially implied that he had a violent past (and therefore in no position to be lecturing anyone about "beliefs") , by saying that if he were six to ninth months younger, we'd "have a serious problem".

Considering my grandfather is in fact an ethnic Jew and my mate's ancestors had to flee Nazi Germany for that reason, I'd say he's on very thin fucking ice interrupting like that and trying to play the victim. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>37422341
He's not playing victim, he just wants to beat you fags up and looking for any reason to.
>>
>>37422341

Just a nig looking for reasons to nog, nothing unusual.

Keep a phone/recorder handy, and tell him to get back on his meds if he tries any stupid shit.
>>
niggers gonna nig. Little nigger brain probably doesn't even know nazis had nothing against blacks
>>
Wouldn't it be nice if we never had to deal with those people?
>>
I'm fucking sick of niggers.

Every time I know I'm going to have to interact with one, all I can think is "Here we fucking go".

I know it's going to be some stupid nog shit, and it always fucking is.
>>
It sounds like he's just looking for an excuse to make you feel threatened...

That said, while Nazi jokes may seem funny to you, isn't it entirely possible that you've failed to consider that this joke may offend people who happen to be of races threatened by Nazi ideology? I know that as a white male, I feel extreme resentment towards women who express feminist beliefs - because I recognise that feminist is basically an ideological form of female chauvinism, so I'm not going to 'laugh along' with any roastie making a reference to "fuckboys" for example.

It almost seems as if you're playing the victim here. You're allowed to make jokes referring to actual political movements that might be threatening to him, but then the moment he threatens you - you run to r9k and cry about it.
>>
>>37422341
all this and you probably just stuttered "y-y-you too." and scurried out of the room. why didn't you say everything in this post to him? take the discussion you little weasel instead of brooding angrily over it on an anonymous shit sculpting forum.
>>
Hitler was a fucking cuck who didn't even hate blacks
>>
File: 1490670630341.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490670630341.png
89KB, 553x506px
>>37422341
It starts with a joke, then you get comfortable and start calling us niggers, then you try to enslave us again

Brother was right to shut you down, hopefully he makes an example of you
>>
>>37422495
The difference is that my friend's comment was a joke in a private conversation. To interrupt and attempt to lecture us on "standing up for your beliefs" (while keeping a hilariously hypocritical fear of violence in the background) is absolutely playing the victim.

If you're threatened with violence and compared to a Nazi with genuine sincerity, you're not playing the victim, you're reporting on a fairly serious allegation and threat.
>>
Use your kike privilege and sue this motherfucker.
Come on OP, be our based jew at least for now
>>
>>37422341
I wish he would have snapped your jewish neck.
>>
>>37422341
It's a nigger, and a feral one. Keep distance. If he keeps it up report it to staff.
>>
File: 11.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>37422632
It's just a joke nigger
>>
I know that feel op
>be me
>half czech jew
>grandfather went through the holocaust
>most of his family died in it
>so shit-eating, self-rightious white girl starts talk about how oppressed she is in class one day
>"im a woman, muh wage gap etc"
>im poorfag and the child of immigrents
>i tell her how she isnt really oppressed, she just thinls she is and actually oppressed people are divalued by people like her
>autistic_screech.exe
>calls me a nazi and a member of the rich ruling class
>she is literally a trust fund baby
>>
>>37422785
I'm not a Jew, I'm not circumcised nor have I ever been to the synagogue in my life. My maternal grandfather and his ancestors were Jewish but he converted to Christianity/integrated with the British WASP community.
>>
File: 622626.jpg (10KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
622626.jpg
10KB, 236x253px
>family from mother's side are german and austrian
>every now and then they talk about my great-grandparents and their life in germany, but only of time before 1930
>nobody talks about the family during 1930-1950
>mfw I'm probably related to literal nazi
>>
>>37422743

What are you asking, though?

As I said, it sounds like he's looking for an excuse to pick a fight or cause trouble. A lot of these guys who are looking for fights will pick up on any perceived insult, "you looking at me, bro?", but even if it was a 'private' conversation, he overheard you making fun of an issue that MIGHT have caused genuine resentment, and you don't seem to even care about that.

What do you want us to say?
>>
>>37423045
That's kind of cool in a way, though
>>
>>37422341

So stare him up and down and tell him you're a jew and he's being a fucking faggot but oh wait you're a pussy lmao
>>
File: VGd6zs2.jpg (8KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
VGd6zs2.jpg
8KB, 250x229px
>>37422341
>makes a Family Guy Reddit tier Nazi joke
>is around coloreds
>showers with his friend
>>
>>37422376
This.

Retards who haven't used self discipline to develop and maintain morality will so easily justify their personal responsibility away just to be powerful. He's seeking that excuse to be a monster towards you and your friend because he wants that power and wants the excuse to let his inner monster out.

He mistakenly believes he'd be absent of all responsibility for his actions if he can just convince others that you were "a nazi. and nazi's deserve punches."
>>
You pretty much bitched out, that's embarrassing. Should've told him to fuck off. This is why black people think they are scary.
>>
File: IMG_0836.png (527KB, 1107x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.png
527KB, 1107x726px
Umm actually /ss/ refers to soft shota so like you're actually very ignorant of other cultures and shit
>>
>>37422632
We call you niggers because you behave like niggers
And nobody wants your stinky ass doing manual labor any more jamal we have spics who will work with twice the work ethic for half the price, what we'd really like is to just put you all on a boat and send you back to africa, but you stupid monkeys like it here too much for that
>>
>>37423045
One of my friends is a "South American German" he told me a while ago that his family were literally Nazis who fled to Paraguay after WWII
>>
>>37425900
A lot of nazi's did just that so it's very likely he's telling the truth. There is good circumstantial evidence that Hitler himself may have absconded to South America and faked his death.
>>
>>37423006
>my maternal grandfather was
you are a jew, you can make aliyah
now if you marry a shiksa or another type of goy, your children will not be jews
>>
reminds me of when I was in the smoking room of a hostel in seattle

>some street artist dude brought in some blank stickers and we're drawing on them
>this black guy from Vegas sees one of mine and said 'what's that supposed to mean?'
>it has a swastika and "you mad?"
>I say "it's funny"
>he lightens up and says "yeah you right it is funny"
>I say "I'm half jewish. what about you?"
>he says he's not jewish
>"didn't think so"
he was actually a really cool guy, wore a turtle neck and a gold chain
>>
Is this your first time being around niggers op?
>>
>>37422407
>nazis had nothing against blacks
Is this true?
>>
>>37426345
They wanted to have colonies like the Brits had. Other than that nothing on the level of jew/slav hate
>>
>>37422632
It turns out, paying people almost enough money to live on gets them to work way harder than standing over them with a whip. But us crackers are sure gonna look dumb when the ayys land and decide to give the perpetual motion machines to the people who rape the most babies.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.