[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is losing my virginity to a prostitute a good idea? I have money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1476891369041m.jpg (135KB, 1024x602px) Image search: [Google]
1476891369041m.jpg
135KB, 1024x602px
Is losing my virginity to a prostitute a good idea? I have money for a high-class one so at least she'll be good looking.
>>
File: Good night.jpg (153KB, 356x458px) Image search: [Google]
Good night.jpg
153KB, 356x458px
>>37422248
Yes if you want that confidence boost and become a normalfag.

No if you still want to live like this and hopefully don't die of some STD.
Having an expensive whore doesn't mean you will not get STDs man, that hoe still got lots of dicks inside.

But what can I say, I haven't fucked anyone so, maybe you will get advice later on since its way too late already, here's fucking 2:42 and I gotta sleep.
>>
Has anyone done this and regretted it or enjoyed it?
>>
Do it if you feel like it. It probably won't change much tho
>>
>>37422248
I lost my virginity to a dumpster prostitute in Thailand for $12. If I didn't regret that then you probably wont regret it.

But its pretty much what >>37422436 said.
>>
just do it man, she wont laugh or anything, ask her to to show you a thing or two. good chance shell be caring and helpful and give you a really nice experience. just dont pay until you've fucked her.
id also suggest jerking off in the hotel room like 10-20 minutes before she gets there so you dont cum hell quick and get your hours worth
>>
>>37422416
I have. Would highly recommend it. Practice sex with prostitutes until you are ready to have it with normal girls.
>>
>>37422248
>high-class
>prostitute

HAH
>>
>>37422974
How's life down there in the basement?
>>
Do it and you will see nothing has changed in your life.
>>
>>37422248
make sure you don`t accidentally get one without a feminine benis
>>
>>37422248
no
the whole point of getting a gf or fucking someone is that they find you attractive
it satisfies an emotional need, not just a physical one. that's why masturbating leaves you empty.
>>
>>37422248

Its so funny how american boys make a huge deal with whom they lost their virginity. All these threads about it. You seem like girls desu. Pathetic.

Huebr here.

What a fucked up generation you are. And i dont mean hating i like America more than faggies yuropoors.
>>
im going to too so yea i think it's a good idea.
>>
>>37422875

This is the best advice in the thread desu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.