[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the covfefe meme is proof that normies couldnt make a funny joke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1486855898339.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486855898339.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
the covfefe meme is proof that normies couldnt make a funny joke if it murdered their entire family.

>LOL XDDD THE PREZIDENTE MADE A TYPO ON TWEETER SO FUNNNY XDDDD

fuck this fucking meme
>>
File: 1490833082586.jpg (1MB, 2103x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1490833082586.jpg
1MB, 2103x1402px
>>37419478
I think the typo was on purpose. Doesn't every phone have auto-correct these days? If Trump made a typo it would have just one an incomplete sentence or just one word like that "we" tweet he made a while back.
>>
>>37419478
>getting this mad about people laughing at le god emperor :((
>>
>>37419478
ikr? I like to think normalfags are so desperate to "stay happy" that they'll literally spin anything into "meme" just to temporarily keep up the illusion that their lives are worth living. And then once this fad dies out, they move unto the next dumb shit.

I was also just as disgusted by the Kathy Griffin thing.
>>
File: 1482940121237.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1482940121237.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
agreed. holy shit. I've been trying to avoid it but it's all over the goddamn internet. it's just not funny at all and I can't stand how everyone KNOWS that but are too scared to not be on the bandwagon. too scared to seem weird for not following threads.
>>
>>37419478

Covfefe literally means "I will stand up" in Arabic. It won't work on the Google Translate search engine, but it works on the Google Translate website. Crazy stuff, 89D Backgammon.
>>
fuck I meant trends not threads orignalldkdk
>>
>>37419478

Yeah I had to leave reddit for the 'chan because of it
>>
File: 141312.jpg (6KB, 134x135px) Image search: [Google]
141312.jpg
6KB, 134x135px
>>37419478

>being so much of a disgusting /pol/shit subhuman you actually get angry at people making fun of your dumbshit president

consider sewside
>>
>i dislike this dumb meme because it's popular and also it makes fun of the president i voted for
>i like these dumb memes because they originated from the autistic NEET website that i spend every waking moment of my life on

lmaoing @ angry nerds that spam offensive memes to trigger normalfags getting triggered by a meme
>>
>>37419613

this.

utterly fucking pathetic excrement that keeps getting shat out of /pol/
>>
>>37419613
Jokes on you, I'm not even American or conservative. I just think normalfags (like you) have an inferior sense of humor and a low IQ.
>>
>>37419636

*joke's

xmdn
>>
>>37419664
You still have a lower IQ than me. Checkmate, brainlet.
>>
>>37419688

no you have a lower iq than me
>>
covfefe was funny for approximately 1 hour after it happened because there was more going on than just "a word is spelled wrong lol"

>president of the united states sends out a mangled, unformed sentence fragment via twitter
>it's late at night
>nothing comes after
>it stays up for hours

it was kind of funny to me partially because it was just patently absurd, but also because it was pretty easy to imagine trump's phone being literally wrenched from his hands by a team of lawyers. alternatively, it was fairly easy to imagine that the president had experienced some kind of massive stroke while using twitter and nobody was gonna do anything about it.

if you take a step back and think about this in a non >current year state of mind, it actually is pretty fucking funny that the 70 year old president of the united states butchered a tweet at like midnight or something. we're so used to the experience of @realdonaldtrump that it doesn't even seem weird to us anymore.

it obviously stopped being funny once the normie meme cycle ran it into the ground within about 2 hours. but normies do that to everything, not just jokes at the expense of trump.

it's kind of interesting that the same trump sycophants who "memed him into the office" or whatever (a tactic that by definition involved making internet jokes about the guy) are suddenly really butthurt that people are laughing at him online. i thought /pol/ was in it for the memes?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.