[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Globe defenders remain in total denial and utter disbelief that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

Globe defenders remain in total denial and utter disbelief that their government officials and establishment would ever lie to them on such a grand scale... when the Truth is in plain sight for those with eyes to see. What if we had a "rehearsal" of the president's assassination?? The FBI and CIA would be kicking in your door before you had the chance to Act this scene out. Yet, these Crisis Actors have been playing the world for Fools this entire time with all these staged False Flag attacks!! Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston Bombings, Paris, Orlando.. ALL STAGED. Do you see what is going on here?? Crisis actors rehearsed this terror attack inside the Trafford Centre, which is Manchester's largest shopping mall last year May 10th, 2016. Just one year later and a similar incident happens in the same city.. Coincidence?? The world being placed over your eyes has been completely Manufactured by Agents of Terror.. You are being Lied to about everything from this establishment. You are also being lied to about your place in this universe, the very shape of your realm, and how important you are. People have actually been convinced that you are the ancestor of Apes and you are flying around at Ludicrous speeds in a vacuum of infinite nothingness on a tiny dot of insignificance. How convenient for their RULE that people have been persuaded to accept this B.S. You make it SOOOOO easy for them to DOMINATE your consciousness Globe heads. The Earth in not a result of some random explosion out of nothingness, and you are a Divine Being of Creation. Yet while I set you free of such disempowered programming, most of you will flagrantly Defend your littleness and Monkey mind because you've been trained to accept your fate as a random accident born of nothing. Amazing how easy the human mind is to manipulate. All the World's a Stage..
>>
File: 1487657137388.gif (877KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1487657137388.gif
877KB, 500x208px
>>37419240
Are you saying you're a fellow flat earther?

I can't stop keking at globe heads
>>
>>37419240
>>37419676
Why does the sun rise and set? Why does the night sky spin?
>>
>>37419240
I'm listening OP.

Explain the state of things and the universe, how the globes got into power and were able to dominate me and how to break free.
>>
>>37419702
The wheel in the sky keeps on turning...
>>
>>37419240
Why is it that I measure a difference in local gravity at the north pole and at the equator? Likewise why can I measure a difference in local gravity at sea level and up a mountain?
>>
>>37420057
Have you measured it yourself or are you just taking the government's word for it? Cause if it's the latter, I got a bridge you might be interested in buying.
>>
>>37420139
I've measured it.
>>
File: 7748637754498.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
7748637754498.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>37419702
Fucking kek, he fell for the globe meme
>>
Why is this flat earth thing becoming a meme just now?
>>
>>37421146
are you a newfag? Its been a meme for years!
>>
>>37421157
Yeah sure but I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE now. Before the go-to memespiracy was chemtrails, or gay frogs, or what have you. Not the earth being flat.
>>
>>37421176
its just 4 guys spamming this shit who have no lives. That's all.

They just need to be properly educated about the true shape of the earth. The round earthers literally have no reason to lie about this.

I work at NASA, so I can assure you that the earth is round. Flat earthers are just a phase, they will die out once we educate them about their falsehoods.
>>
>>37419240
>and you are flying around at Ludicrous speeds in a vacuum of infinite nothingness
As opposed to constantly accelerating upwards at 9m/s or whatever the fuck the flat earthers claim to cause gravity.
Yep, totally insane.
>>
>>37421264
>complains about ludicrous speeds
>doesn't complain about the ludicrous size of the earth.

There's literally no way that the earth is wider than 5000 miles from one side to the other. Globe makers distort this by making the oceans appear big when in reality they are one fifth of their real size.

Remember, the bigger they make the earth seem, the bigger the maps they can sell, which means they make more money.
>>
>>37419702
because they're both attached to the firmament, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>37421343
I live in Montana dude. We're 5000 miles above sea level. We need to alter our recipes for that shit. Olypmiads come here to train. Please explain how we're as high as the earth is round/flat whatever.
>>
>>37419240
While I don't believe the earth is flat.

I do believe in the agenda outlined in "silent weapons for quiet wars"
>>
>>37419240
At some point you'll need to ask yourself why you think
what is the purpose of your every thought if it can't lead to action or be an end in itself
Accepting fate and preconceptions is preferable to an alternative of vain aimless turbulance
>>
>>37422409
>We're 5000 miles above sea level
You live in outer space?! Wow that's so cool my dude
>>
>>37422468
>I do believe in the agenda outlined in "silent weapons for quiet wars"
I googled it thinking it's a book or at least an article or a scientific publication.
>fucking hip-hop album
AYYYY LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE
>>
I love these threads. I want to believe! Please help me be free. My life is great, but I know I'm being lied to, I just need guidance to see the truth.
>>
File: antarctica.jpg (636KB, 1671x1396px)
antarctica.jpg
636KB, 1671x1396px
>>37421146
Flat earth was a disinfo campaign created to ridicule criticism on government shutdown and control on polar route and Antarctic travel and exploration.

Whenever you ask somewhere in the internet why nobody is allowed to travel or even fly above 78 degrees latitude North or inland Antarctica a lot of replies with flat earth shitposting show up.

It's scary how always without exception appear and how fast they do so.
>>
File: smug 3.png (2MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
smug 3.png
2MB, 1214x1109px
>>37422512
origami origin
>>
>>37422528
No it is a set of leaked CIA documents from the 80s I believe. Google harder
>>
>>37422570
So why can't you fly there ? I didn't get your post. Why the disinformation?
>>
>>37422528
There I googled it for you.

http://www.syti.net/GB/SilentWeaponsGB.html
>>
>>37422570
>can't fly above 78 degrees north
m8 there are plenty of flight paths that go up and over there
>>
File: antarctica lakes and rivers.jpg (1MB, 1907x1200px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica lakes and rivers.jpg
1MB, 1907x1200px
>>37422622
>So why can't you fly there ?
Good question with no honest official answers.

According to government(s), millions of dollars of the military budget are being spent in closing the whole Antarctic continent (almost the size of Australia) in order to protect "the environment". That's why no natural resources there are being exploited, apparently because we don't want to disturb the penguins. How benevolent are our overlords, aren't they?

>>37422677
Is that something that you know for sure or just something you assume? Could you please show to me?

As far as I know trespassing 78oN or inland Antarctica will get you the jets in less than five minutes. Since no civilians can own supersonic aircraft no one can go over there and, if there is something abnormal, only some people in the military and in government actually know what's over there.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.