[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe people don't like you because you're just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0791.jpg (42KB, 273x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
42KB, 273x398px
Maybe people don't like you because you're just a shitty person
>>
You're probably right..

I always say the most autistic things and get left on Read
>>
good because the feelings mutual
>>
They dont even know the half of it
>>
>boring
>ugly
>poor
>smelly
>NEET

I don't think I'm a shitty person, I don't purposefully antagonize anyone and I'm not out to make people's lives hell. Out of all the reasons to not like me being a shitty person shouldn't be one.
>>
>>37419212
No, people in general are malicious over practically anything, you'll realize the world makes a lot more sense when you realize people are insane in one way or the other.
>>
>>37419286

why are you smelly?
>>
>>37419212
Everyone's shitty in one way or another.
>>
File: IMG_1633.jpg (163KB, 843x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1633.jpg
163KB, 843x558px
>>37419212
Maybe you are too because you felt the need to come pint that out to people who have never done anything to you. People like you are the reason we're here anon: needless unwarranted cruelty from pitiless monsters who take pleasure in belittlement.
>>
File: 1495518362565.jpg (158KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495518362565.jpg
158KB, 768x768px
>>37419212
T-that's not tr-true anon! I-I'm a nice guy! I swear!
>>
>>37419393
Are you really that weak?
>>
>>37419212
That might be it, I've never really fitted in.
>>
>>37419481
>shifting blame to your victim for being "weak" rather than you just being a shit person

Confirmed for what anon just pointed you out as being. Kek you normies are all the same. Blame your victims: never yourselves.
>>
>>37419481
Yes. Why do you prey on the weak? Pick on someone your own size.
>>
>>37419212
That's true and I don't know how to fix it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.