[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf is at her graduation party rn >her phone is off There's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>gf is at her graduation party rn
>her phone is off

There's nothing more stressful than your gf partying without you. I can't fucking sleep or do anything to get my mind off of it.

The only upside is that it's organized by the school so there's no drugs or alcohol. (It's a private school so they're very strict).
>>
if she's your gf why didnt she invite you?

rly makes me think
>>
tonight is the night she cucks you and turns you into a "man"
>>
>>37419205
It's student only. I went to her graduation today and they get on a bus which takes them there
>>
>>37419177
I can guarantee you that she's upstairs with Chad.
>>
>>37419231
I bet she left with Chad and Chads friend, Chad. They're probably both balls deep in her right now.
>>
>>37419231
It's not a house party so there's no "upstairs"
>>
She's definitely upstairs with Chad...
>>
>>37419177
She's at a party with her phone off? You must be buying her shit or something she's cheating
>>
chad here, i can confirm she's upstairs with me
>>
File: chad1.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chad1.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>37419177

>your gf

Kek, don't worry I'll take good care of your girlfriend bro.
>>
>>37419177
if its a graduation party then she will be lucky to find it even somewhat enjoyable. just ask her in a playful way "did you become homecoming queen" or something like that.

dont overreact for these things, mate. always remember and think within contexts.
>>
Mate why would you even post that shit here. You know all we're gonna do is fill your head with doubt and make you anxious. Why do that to yourself?

btw she's probably being spitroasted by Jamal and Tyrone.
>>
not memeing here

my private high school also organized similar events.

in general, the teachers chaperoning the event did their job of keeping alcohol/weed out of the event (obviously not perfect but it's not out in the open). they were not all that strict about students disappearing for a while (my stoner friends and i left multiple times to vape weed out of some device hooked up to a car's cigarette lighter thing) but it was really clear that they knew which kids to keep an eye on and which ones to give some leeway (i was among the latter, strangely)

if this experience translates, it basically means that your gf probably isn't fucked up but depending on the size of the class, she could have run off somewhere to take 90 dicks. but like, would she really do that if she's stone-cold sober? idk man

honestly though if the chaperones are oppressive enough it's pretty likely that your gf is having a mostly boring time with her idiot friends.
>>
File: images(65).jpg (15KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
images(65).jpg
15KB, 400x200px
>>37419177
>Hold on Chad. I just have to turn off my phone. I don't want any distractions tonight.
>>
>>37419177
If this isn't bait you're getting cucked. I've gone to my fair share of parties and the only girls that have boyfriends but go to parties alone are sluts and will fuck any guy that makes a move on her.

Unless of course the party is literally at the school, if it is you probably have nothing to worry about. But if it's at someone's house...
>>
File: 1468026119806.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1468026119806.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>37419177
>There's nothing more stressful than your gf partying without you
>gf
>>
>>37419177
This is the reason I don't have a gf (lel), not because I'm afraid she would cheat on me but I would have to end up going to parties and I hate fucking parties.
That and having to meet her family is my worst fear, pretty much any situation where I have to make a good impression and she is the only one there I know.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.