[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like most of the robots have left and i'm one of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: anger.jpg (49KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
49KB, 840x560px
I feel like most of the robots have left and i'm one of the few that's still here, i can't fucking stand it here anymore, where did they all go?
>>
5 year NEET veteran robot reporting. We're around. Normies and roasties be damned.
>>
It's just the time of the year where regulars leave for a few months until school starts back up
>>
>>37419049
The direction this board is heading has compelled me to leave. I used to visit this board everyday and now I only visit like once or twice a month just to check in--this being my first time this month. I can't stand it anymore either, mainly because I can't relate to normalfag feels. Wiz is a good alternative, but it's just too slow. I cope with this situation by shitposting a lot on /v/.
>>
They were all just normies who felt little bit sad, then they got gf and job and got out of here.
>>
>>37419049
Most have already killed themselves.
>>
>>37419049
Your moms house bitch
>>
>>37419139
This is likely
>>37419138
As well as this

But a true robot feels like shit regardless of gf or job status. If that's all it took to make them leave, they didn't belong. The fact that people post here about their jobs and girlfriends only goes to show this.
>>
>>37419148
I live with mommy so that can't possibly be true.
>>
>>37419049
how do i know if im a robot?
>>
>>37419581
if you have to ask, you probably aren't, you stupid non-virgin.
>>
>>37419049
true robots lurk. norman looking for attention posts
>>
>>37419604
Shut the fuck up you fucking reddit newfag, i'd bet my own fucking life that you haven't been on 4chan for more than a year.
>>
>>37419049
We all migrated to our secret discord

You're not invited OP
>>
>>37419248
A true robot does not have a girlfriend you idiot.
>>
There are still lots of molluscs here, they're just outnumbered by the people who come to laugh at their pathetic rage and self loathing.

/r9k/ is by far the most unintentionally humorous board on 4Chins.
>>
>>37419665

What a disappointment, i was really hoping to be a member of your discord group.
>>
>>37419592
i am a virgin though desu
>>
All the faggots ruined this board. If they left, robots would come back.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.