[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we talk about why you acquired yellow fever/why you became

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 22

File: 2017-04-20-17-52-16.png (559KB, 479x799px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-20-17-52-16.png
559KB, 479x799px
ITT we talk about why you acquired yellow fever/why you became a race traitor.

It sucks that i am a race traitor,but it really isn't my fault. These white females just can not be trusted. I have a burning hate for then. Every white female i have ever been with has been the worst. All white women are sluts,stupid and a waste of time.
>>
>>37418571
I'm not autistic enough to care if I'm a race traitor
>>
>>37418571

You're in for a surprise. Asian chicks are EXACTLY like white whores once you've committed. They flip like a switch
>>
>>37418571
Asian/white is the future, the only two developed races will take over this earth and lead us into a new golden era
>>
>>37418571
Asians are more attractive than blacks, il give them that
>>
>>37418571
I'm a brown spic male and I mostly like latinas and black girls

Correct on white women though. I don't know why they keep showing interest in me but all have been huge BPD sluts. So it makes sense that yellow/jungle/whatever fever exists
>>
Robots should just start importing fujoshis from Japan, they would make perfect couples
>>
File: asian_girls_21.jpg (33KB, 600x373px) Image search: [Google]
asian_girls_21.jpg
33KB, 600x373px
I really don't find Asians attractive at all
>>
>>37418607
t.white roastie

not original
>>
File: img_583.jpg (228KB, 570x506px) Image search: [Google]
img_583.jpg
228KB, 570x506px
I'm not even attracted to asian female personalities(do they even have any) I'm just attracted to them physically.

Are there any asian fembots on this board? Where can I meet and talk to one it seems like there are only white girls here.
>>
>>37418607
t. virgin beta who never touched a woman
>>
>>37418663
I don't care. All asians are beautiful to me. But i respect your decision.
>>
>>37418719
Whatever makes you happy, it's your life. I wish you luck in your endeavor
>>
>>37418607
Odd. How come i have meet 5 asian females virgins but i have never EVER met a virgin white female? Or ever a black one for that matter. Fuck off roastie white girl. Don't you have some slumming to do? Why are you even here?
>>
White women are breathtaking creatures, thus command a particularly high price on the sexual market. One that I plain cannot afford as it is and if I work very hard and be a good boy (or a "real man" as is their preferred nomenclature) I might get some used up single mother with several mental illnesses.

I know I cannot afford a virgin or beauty of any race, but a well-kept Kia is better than a worn to shit BMW.
>>
File: Ifud01J.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ifud01J.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
>>37418804
>White women are breathtaking creatures, thus command a particularly high price on the sexual market.

Agreed, anything else is just mental gymnastics
>>
>>37418571
Kill yourself Jew. Leave whites alone.
>>
>>37418607
Cause women think men who need commitment are pathetic and desperate.
>>
>>37418571
>why you acquired yellow fever
white women are fat boorish rude disloyal cunts.
most Asians are sweet feminine dressing ladies.
all racism is just the result of pattern recognition
>>
>>37418872
But i am white. White males are fine,its just white females that are the problem. Uppity white females manipulating weak men.
>>
>>37418760
I took a white girl's virginity and I'm white.
>>
>>37418760
Her real virginity. I broke her hymen.
>>
>>37418898
You're full of shit. You're a Jewish shill.
>>
>>37418917
You are a part of the problem. You are a hedonistic heretic and i hope that god exists so he may put you in the hell you deserve to be in. Sex isn't just something you do. It is the holiest of things regarding mankind. You are filthy scum. I hate you.
>>
>>37418946
I am not Jewish or a shill. I am sorry i have this beleif,i hate that i do but i do. Its how these females have molded me. And thats that.
>>
>>37418972
Shut the fuck up you faggot. There is no God. Learn how to compete on the sexual market.
>>
>>37418571
>went to high school that was 90% asian
>went to university that was 90% asian
hmm... I wonder why...
>>
>>37419276
I will literally kill you one day. And when i do,the lord will give me praise. My prayers written in your heretical blood. You have no idea.
>>
>>37418994
Man up then. It's just as much men's fault. White men allowed Jews and blacks to emasculate and white men literally bring black men into their bed room to fuck their white wives. How can white women respect men like that?
>>
>>37419350
Why? Cause your dick is too small to satisfy a girl who isn't a virgin? Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>37419351
Blame weak white men. Thats all there is to it. Its there fault and beleive me,i am doing all i can to stop this epidemic.
>>
>>37419373
Good ad hominem attack.go bant somehwere else,pathetic atheist.
>>
>>37419378
At least the weak white men will die off. White men are the laughing stock of the world because of cucks. Asians have tiny dicks but they have more self respect than to invite other men to fuck their wives.
>>
If you have a thing for white South Africans does that make you a race traitor?
>>
In most asian mythology,
Some of the ugliest shape shifting demons shape shift into the form a beautiful women.

In all mythology there is a grain of truth.

Nothing hides a cold heart like a warm smile.

Remember that.
>>
>>37419416
Thats what you think. White men united the world to stop one of the worlds most ruthless men in the world. This world would perish without our kind.
>>
>>37419351
>It's just as much men's fault.
lol no it is not
>>
>>37419401
https://theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/
Christianity is a Jew religion made by Jews to enslave Europeans.
Look back a little and see what has happened. Nineteen hundred years ago you were an innocent, carefree, pagan race. You worshipped countless gods and goddesses, the spirits of the air, of the running streams and of the woodland. You took unblushing pride in the glory of your naked bodies. You carved images of your gods and of the tantalizing human figure. You delighted in the combats of the field, the arena and the battle-ground. War and slavery were fixed institutions in your systems.
>>
File: 1469469714500.jpg (60KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
1469469714500.jpg
60KB, 991x902px
>>37419350
>>37418972
Kek'd in a hardy manner while reading this exchange.
>>
>>37419457
lol you cuck. Good luck dying off. You deserve it. My white genes will survive. Yours will die. Hitler was hero who wanted to save whites and you killed him just to be cucks. Fuck America. Fuck Anglo Saxons.
>>
I've been attracted to asian girls since kindergarten. It can't be helped.
>>
>>37419462
can't. Disporting yourselves on the hillsides and in the valleys of the great outdoors, you took to speculating on the wonder and mystery of life and laid the foundations of natural science and philosophy. Yours was a noble, sensual culture, unirked by the prickings of a social conscience or by any sentimental questionings about human equality. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone.
>>
>>37419506
cont.But we did not leave you alone. We took you in hand and pulled down the beautiful and generous structure you had reared, and changed the whole course of your history. We conquered you as no empire of yours ever subjugated Africa or Asia. And we did it all without armies, without bullets, without blood or turmoil, without force of any kind. We did it solely by the irresistible might of our spirit, with ideas, with propaganda.
>>
>>37419524
cont. We made you the willing and unconscious bearers of our mission to the whole world, to the barbarous races of the earth, to the countless unborn generations. Without fully understanding what we were doing to you, you became the agents at large of our racial tradition, carrying our gospel to the unexplored ends of the earth.
>>
>>37419540
>>37419401
Christianity: the cuck religion that destroyed Europe
cont.Our tribal customs have become the core of your moral code. Our tribal laws have furnished the basic groundwork of all your august constitutions and legal systems. Our legends and our folk-tales are the sacred lore which you croon to your infants. Our poets have filled your hymnals and your prayer-books. Our national history has become an indispensable part of the learning of your pastors and priests and scholars. Our kings, our statesmen, our prophets, our warriors are your heroes. Our ancient little country is your Holy Land. Our national literature is your Holy Bible. What our people thought and taught has become inextricably woven into your very speech and tradition, until no one among you can be called educated who is not familiar with our racial heritage.
>>
>>37418917
I have taken 16 white girl virginities feels good man.
>>
>>37419619
No you haven't. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>37419619
Even if that were true that would make you a borderline molester.
>>
>>37419649
>>37419675
I have 22 virginities under my belt. I'm was that older guy that
>>
>>37419704
Stupid auto post
>I was that older guy who hs girls got with because he had a cool looking car and made some decent money
>>
>>37419726
Are you shooting blanks? I'm pretty sure by 22 a girl's gonna get pregnant.
>>
>>37419726
First off,be glad i don't know who you are and secondly,get off my damn board,normalfaggot.
>>
>>37419818
Vasectomy my man, my genetics are dogshit (part abbo, increased likelihood of cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer's by mid 50s) so I wont reproduce, even if I do want a family/children someday. I'll just adopt, god knows there's enough poor kids in foster
>>37419906
Kek and what are you gonna do? I mean really, even if you knew me in life you wouldn't do anything. Secondly, I like it here and have been here since before the deletion. I'll stay thanks
>>
>>37420054
You seriously have no clue who you are talking to. But thats fine. I will be victorious one day and when that day comes you,and everyone else will pay for betraying the lord. That is a promise.
>>
File: IMG_3714.gif (881KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3714.gif
881KB, 165x115px
what the fuck did you etc etc
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
I am mostly interested in white women, but high tier orientals from the coastal areas of north-east Asia like Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese and coastal Chinese can be attractive. More primitive orientals from tropical climates (pic related) who are not known for their contributions to humanity, are impossible to be attracted to.
>>
But anon race is a social construct you inbred retard
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496169396801.jpg (30KB, 720x1031px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496169396801.jpg
30KB, 720x1031px
>>37418571
There almost no asians in my country except for some chinese wagecucks
>>
>>37418571
I didn't become a race traitor. The more disgusting and dishonest prostitutes I've hired have all been asians. There was one where I stopped half way in between because all I could smell was shit when I was going down on her.

If yellow fever is an illness, asian women are the cure.
>>
Reminder that WMAF hapas have a high chance of mental illness on top of several birth defects.

This is why race mixing is a huge nono yet you fucked will be swayed by your dumb yellow fever.
>>
>>37418571
ITT: I have never had an experience with an asian female, so I am naively hoping she won't find me as disgusting as white women do
>>
File: arya.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
arya.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>37418571

>tfw full-blooded aryan fash
>chinese crush

how the fuck do I stop it kamerads
>>
>>37418571
I feel like more asian girls are reserved and virgins. It's less attracted but I'd rather be with a somewhat uglier asian than used goods.
>>
I'm only attracted to chestlets and almost midgets so I never really had a choice.
>>
>>37422176
Oh look it's more /pol/ propaganda based in anecdotal """evidence"""
>>
>>37418571
Rural European grils are the best.

Go to a small town in Romania, Austria Norway, etc and claim your medieval lady.
>>
>>37423249
Chinese and Japanese are okay, don't worry, just don't breed with another kind of Asian, that would be real race traiting
>>
>>37423518
How does it make any difference? It doesn't. You fucking faggot.
>>
>went to Korea
>mfw seeing actual Korean women and average women cured me of my yellow fever
Some of them were still very attractive but they arr rook same.
>>
File: LH9HEI0.jpg (237KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
LH9HEI0.jpg
237KB, 1440x900px
>>37419350
weeeeeeeeeeeew edgy my 14 year old friend
>>
>>37418571
Never, Asian women are disgusting and their languages all sound ridiculous
>>
>>37418571
Average East Asian woman thinks that it is compulsory for men to pay for their food and carry their stuff
>>
>>37418760
>implying you talk to girls
>>
>>37418571

>petite
>naturally submissive in most asian cultures
>far more monogamous leaning (excluding american-asians, talking real immigrant asians)
>>
File: hapa goddess.jpg (129KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hapa goddess.jpg
129KB, 960x1280px
>>37418571

>It sucks that I am a race traitor?

No it doesn't. Hapas are the future
>>
>>37418712
lol pan faced gook
>>
>>37419457
>one of the worlds most ruthless men in the world
Congratulations you killed off the only man who could save the white race
>>
>>37424889
>excluding american-asians
lol they're exactly the same here you delusional cuck
>>
>>37424900
>Hapas are the future
to be honest if god existed he should have made it so if white man bred with lesser races it would produce only daughters so that over time we'd just get rid of them
>>
>>37419439
>t. man with """exotic""" chinese tattoo on his body that he can't read.
>>
>>37424941

>lesser races
If we're talking niggers and arabs, then we're in agreement. East asians are not inferior.
>>
File: blackqt.jpg (126KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
blackqt.jpg
126KB, 1080x1350px
>>37418571
it's not at all like this for me

honestly i have nothing but good experiences with white girls, they are great, much better people, much smarter interesting etc than all others and i want to gf one and marry one but tbf it's sad but i just don't really get excited as much

i am into non white girls since i was born in an area with lots of non white """"people"""" and i am pretty damn racist now, i just need to let go my frustration and whip a girl a nd call her a fucking nigger slave and all that shit even though i'm not like that in everyday life

all non whites are good for this i don't care that much what type it is

the point is it's 100% sexual i don't actually believe they're better than white girls at all, not even remotely
>>
>>37418571
I never really developed Yellow fever in the sense that I never really sought them out. When I used to be on Tinder a while ago, I would just swipe right on everyone. I wasn't really using it to find a date or a girlfriend, more of just a vanity thing to see what kind of girls liked me. So out of like 100 matches, around a third of them were Asian girls. Now for someone living in Ireland that doesn't have a huge Asian population, that's pretty over representative. For some reason the gooks are attracted to me. I don't really know why but there you go.

I can sort of see myself dating an Asian girl, but I don't think I will ever have kids with one. I think it's cruel on the child being mixed race. Especially if it turns out to be a boy.

Pic related, the cycle would continue.
>>
>>37426303
Who cares? Make her raise it. Hapas are disgusting anyway
>>
File: 1444395537930.jpg (99KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444395537930.jpg
99KB, 720x960px
Would you an ugly pinay robots?
>>
Good looking asian women are better than white women in every way for me but white chicks are ok too. Why don't you retards just date someone you have good chemistry with? Oh, because you've never been on a date. You only race bait all day in mom's basement.
>>
>>37418571
I didn't grow up with my own race so I'm mostly attracted to the race I grew up with. Simple.
>>
>>37426630
Yes
t. non-virgin white male
>>
>>37426630
bit too ugly desu
i'm decent looking and i don't mind going below my league but under 4/10 i'm not into it at all i'd rather jerk off

body is fine but face is not
do you even have makeup on ? if not you should

this pose is retarded and not sexy at all btw
>>
>>37418571
My first crush was 2d and my first playboy mag was some korean chick.
>>
>>37426792
You sound like a virgin famalam
>>
>>37418804
>i might get a used up single mother
c u c k
>>
>>37426837
i'm not she's just way too ugly
>>
File: what could go wrong.png (402KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
what could go wrong.png
402KB, 600x474px
>>37418804

>used up
>single
>mentally ill

HAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>37418804
This is the reality. Hot, pure white girls are prime in the world. But If you're browsing r9k as a white dude, frankly we can't get (decent) white girls. Sure maybe a single mom or total uggo will settle for us but at that point its not worth the effort.

Now thankfully we at least have our whiteness unlike other poor nonwhite robots so nonwhite girls seem to think that is valuable. I can get a decent 6/10 asian when I'm a 4/10 at best and a sperg.
>>
to most people and especially asian girls, "yellow fever" means not simply being more attracted to asian girls for physical reasons but being a loser. it's a low-desirability beta male who chases asian girls because he sees them as either submissive enough to compensate for his own lack of assertiveness, or having lower standards than white women. the association is with weeaboo neckbeards, creepy old sexpats, and other pariahs. if you're still unironically describing yourself as having yellow fever at this point you're beyond help.

being physically attracted to asian girls more often than white has nothing to do with yellow fever, but there's obviously some overlap and you will get grouped in with them if you show any characteristics of neckbeardism. these faggots have really complicated things for the rest of us
>>
>>37426881
;) totally believable
>>
>>37425025
>>37425025
Yeah the rice insect people who hold face culture so highly, work themselves to death, eat dogs and have no value of human life are the future
>>
>>37427474
t. the girl on that pic
why do you think everyone on this board is a virgin anyways ? it's retarded
>>
>>37427711
It's a random picture of some Asian slut and I didn't even post it you sad cunt

>why do you think everyone on this board is a virgin anyways
I don't think everyone on this board is a virgin but I know you are.
>>
>>37427795
ok sure whatever
>>
lol I fucking hate you all
>>
File: PXw46XG.jpg (99KB, 826x1239px) Image search: [Google]
PXw46XG.jpg
99KB, 826x1239px
>>37418571
i'd say i have more caramel fever than yellow fever

i agree though that white women are trash
>>
>>37418760
>I haven't met virgins so clearly white and black girls are all whores
>>
>>37427860
Where she from? And what is caramel fever?
>>
File: disha.jpg (133KB, 700x1042px) Image search: [Google]
disha.jpg
133KB, 700x1042px
>>37428080
by caramel fever, i mean the brown skinned asian like from India or something, rather than lighter skinned oriental asians

and she is disha patani, actress
>>
>>37428210
Aye shes pretty and worth an knobbing but ive always found the poo in loo women are pretty unattractive on average, although with some absolute knockouts like disha, and their culture baggage not obly makes them hard to access but occasionally fairly obnoxious and snobby
>>
>>37424075
The Japanese are great and honourable allies
>>
>>37426630
YES I FUCKING WOULD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tfw no pinay gf to slay and experience life with
>>
File: 8873837.jpg (7KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
8873837.jpg
7KB, 252x240px
>>37419350
>I will literally kill you one day

this guy just made me kek
>>
>>37426630
reminder that Filipinos aren't even real asians, just a mudblood mix of spanish, chinese, and whatever primitive abo-like race existed first there. even the Indonesians are more 'asian' than them, though not by much. Filipinos culturally and physically are much closer to south americans. they even have the lowest avg iq of asia (86)
>>
>>37424901
Stop making fun of the thicc pan faced gook.
>>
>>37418571
Bitch about white women all you want but I'm never gonna touch a slant eyed yellow bellied gook. Also, real life is not anime. The women depicted in anime are not accurate depictions of asian women.
>>
>tfw no builtfat Thai BF
End my life
>>
i feel ya, op

i grew up in canada ive seen what happens in the highschools and junior high schools. ive seen all that shit, its all true

have a good one white girls im out, good bye
>>
>>37418571
When I was a kid I was a loner, but then an asian girl in my class actually talked to me and hung out with me. So I think that's what started my attraction to asians. Growing up the only girls who were ever nice to me were all asians. So I guess I associate asian with nice, so I guess that's why I'm attracted to them.
>>
Hey /r9k/ I'm Asian and I really love Asian girls. I plan to marry one. This probably doesn't qualify as Yellow Fever though since I'm yellow myself.

Makes me kinda happy to see not all of you are attracted to Asians. Racemixing bothers me for some reason, so I feel a lot more respect for Whites who like Whites, Latinos that like Latinas, etc.

With all that being said, I'm definitely not blind to female beauty. If I were to have any fever, it would be TACO fever for Latinas, followed by PAWG fever for those big white asses.

But that's just it... the fevers are just fevers in the moment. They aren't strong enough to take over me. I want to marry an Asian girl because I want to marry my own race, even if she was flat chested in comparison to sexy Latinas/PAWGs.

Sometimes I wonder if yellow fever works the same for some of you. Maybe you do love your own women, but you met some bad ones and now label them as all sluts. If that's the case, that's a bit saddening to me. You should've kept looking for a nicer one.
>>
>>37430279
Hiding in my room is that you?
>>
>>37418571

i gave up on white women when i was a teenager when i realised that i wasn't first pick to absolutely all of them

saying that though, i have given up on all women, not just white women, but i did have a fixation on white sluts when i was a young boy... i put them on a pedestal and thought of them as princesses, what a foolish child i were.

i'm 35 now, and i remember one of my sister's friends, my sister is a few years older than me, her friend was sexy and cute when i first met her like 15 years prior.

but hilariously this new year my sister said that i should go out with her friend, and obviously this roastie had taken like 1000 dicks before me so i said no, and later that day i looked on facebook and she was looking fat and ugly lol.

like holy shit, if i've done without these fucking roasties up to age 35, why in the hell am i going to suddenly decide i want a roastie gf?

especially a used up whored out roastie, like i wouldn't even consider a girlfriend unless it was an arranged marriage and i could marry her at 14 years old or something.

but only muslims do that, only muslims have any sense thesedays, white people on the other hand have literally normalised turning their daughters into whores who start 'dating' in school and all those sluts get used by the 10% of guys 'chads' and they get fucked by chad, and after they have been fucked by chad they think they all deserve a the top tier 10% chads, but instead they end up hitting the wall and chad no longer is interested in fucking them on one night stands as chads can keep banging under 30 chicks until he's like 50.

then these old used up sluts end up nearing the big 4 - 0, and they begin to panic and start to consider all the men they previously had dinigrated and lets face it, they didn't consider us men, hell not even human.

what's worse is there will be 40 year old + beta male orbitters waiting for this roastie to hit the wall and will take her in after chad is done jizzing in her
>>
File: 1436822953493.jpg (227KB, 781x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1436822953493.jpg
227KB, 781x1600px
>>37431600

lol originiggggger
>>
File: deep set eyes.png (524KB, 737x658px) Image search: [Google]
deep set eyes.png
524KB, 737x658px
>>37418571
all the explanation I need right here
>>
>>37418571
Chinese & korean girls in elementary school and waitresses at a restaurant were nice to me. (the latter probably because they wanted kids) And somewhere between 14 and 20 I realized white women are generally shit. Currently I have an intense desire to breed with a white """latina""" girl though.

Long story short she may be the one. Wish me luck robots.
>>
File: 1491256585748.jpg (1MB, 3276x2184px) Image search: [Google]
1491256585748.jpg
1MB, 3276x2184px
I don't know. Is it just a byproduct of being a weeaboo?

I watch way too much JAV in any case.
>>
File: ebisu-muscats_1462177667_af_org.jpg (46KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
ebisu-muscats_1462177667_af_org.jpg
46KB, 640x853px
>>37432988
>tfw you recognize those eyes
>>
>>37433670
you mean a spanish woman?
>>
>>37434063
between her, yui hatano and yuria satomi balls will forever remained drained
>>
>>37421595
>prostitute
>going down
ishygddt
>>
>>37434085
a Puerto Rican that grew up down the street from me
>>
>>37434105
>yuria satomi
Thanks anon. idk if I have a favourite AV idol, but I like Saki Okuda a lot.
>>
>>37434105
yui hatano is a slut of the highest order and it's great
>>
Im white, Japanese are white. There are no white Canadian women left in Canada.

Makes it pretty simple.
>>
>>37418607
This. They're basically the same. Especially here in the USA.
>>
>>37418836
Objectively wrong
But originally
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.