[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I went to a bar for some reason and some grill bought me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2831.jpg (72KB, 560x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2831.jpg
72KB, 560x564px
Guys I went to a bar for some reason and some grill bought me a drink what the fuck do I do
>>
Buy her a drink and talk about stuff. If she keeps smiling at you see if she wants to go home with you.
>>
Chat her up m8
>>
>hey

and go on from there
>>
>>37418228
>>37418207
>>37418192
I dunno what to say. I've just been studying Japanese on duolingo and wanted a change of venue. What do normies talk about at bars?
>>
>>37418259
The weather, work, school, eventually interests
>>
As in you're still in the bar with your phone in your face asking for r9k of all places to be your wingman? While she stares at you staring at your phone frantically?
>>
>>37418474
I really hope OP just decided to check in with us while taking a piss or something.
>>
>>37418121
moove hand for poosey
>>
Can we get an update? Are you ramming your cock into her yet or did you spaghetti yourself?
>>
>>37418805

this

Originalloo
>>
Last time some anon from here had that happen to him, he was getting roofied
>>
>>37418259
I wasn't aware Duolingo finally added Japanese. I should have been notified, but I saw nothing.

If you are willing to, consider starting using Anki and a Core6k deck for vocabulary gains while you study with Duolingo.
>>
>>37418121
It's really a trap OP, you should know this by now.
>>
>>37418474
>>37418805
She was sitting at a table and walked up to me then walked back so I figured I had a minute to ask for advice. I went over to her table and was like "hey thanks for the drink" and she was like "oh yeah it's whatever" and patted me on the back. We talked about the shitty band that was playing for awhile and then she left with her fat friend and the chadbro that was sitting with her

I have no idea what wtf even happened. Someone probably bought her a drink she didn't want and she figured it would be less of a waste to just give it to me

>>37419515
I'll try that. Duo has been a dream for getting the hang of kana but I'm sure I'll need extra help with vocab soon
>>
>>37418259
studying Japanese on duoling
Pathetic
>>
File: 1494608728670.jpg (24KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1494608728670.jpg
24KB, 288x252px
>>37420875
It was a bet anon, she lost wuth chadbro and had to buy a drink for an uggo
Sorry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.