[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HURR HURR TAKE THE RED PILL, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: disgusted pepe.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted pepe.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>HURR HURR TAKE THE RED PILL, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!

I'm sorry, but did you mean the REDDITpill? Because that's what the "red pill" is. It's the Reddit pill.

If you're a proponent of the "red pill", you're a normalfag ledditor and YOU NEED TO LEAVE
>>
>>37417592
Agreed OP, anyone who pushes this reddit garbage is a fucking dumb normalfag. So tired of his literal redditors shitting up our boards.
>>
>>37417592
>there is no wage/gender gap, in fact studies show the wage gape is closer correlated to height than sex with a 5'10 woman out earning a 5'4 male as much as a 5'10 male out earns a 5'4 male

>the suicide rate amongst transexuals that transition is the SAME as those that havent transitioned

>african americans do better when being part of a two parent home than a single parent home on welfare

>the CIA killed RFK, Sirhan Sirah tried to rescind his confession on multiple occasions
>>
>>37417657
Where the fuck have you been cunt
Reddit has been here for a few years, the influx of normans after rodgers shot people was unbelievable.
I don't think many real robots are left, 90% of this board is people nasquerading as robots. This is basically a fucking rp board now.
Can we gore spam them out this time?
>>
>>37417788
>Can we gore spam them out this time?

Perhaps, but obviously only do this in normalfag related threads. No need to shit up a good robot thread.

I'm literally a NEET and have been for the past 6 years. I'm so tired of these fucking normalfags roleplaying as virgins for fun. Or faggots browsing for schadenfreude to feel better about their boring normalfag lives.
>>
your ablsolytley right OP4
>>
>>37417868
If only wiz or 4+4 were actually half decent
>>
>>37417592
>Reddit reddit, but did reddit mean the REDDITreddit? Because reddit's reddit the "red pill" is. Reddit's the Reddit reddit.

>If reddit a reddit of the "reddit reddit", reddit a reddit reddit and REDDIT NEED TO REDDIT
>>
This. I'm a normie redditor and am shitting up your boards. You funny little weirdos make me laugh but i gotta go count my upvotes now. Maybe My latest Reddit switcharoo got gilded again xD one more thing what's a "bump" mean? (Srsly)
>>
File: considerthis.jpg (25KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
considerthis.jpg
25KB, 600x451px
>>37417788

I actually think more than half the board is roasties now. Some threads the last few nights have proved that. A solid 10-20% are redditors/whiteknight fags.

Regardless, the redpill is largely correct. It's my understanding r/theredpill is shunned by other redditors anyways so you know it's good.
>>
>>37419222

MODS. Being reddit is a bannable offense. Do your job.
>>
>>37419300
I got three numbers the same though :|
>>
File: NOOO.jpg (6KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
NOOO.jpg
6KB, 300x200px
>>37419363

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT! WHY ARE YOU HERE IF YOU'RE NOT A ROBOT?!??!?!?!?!?
>>
>>37419474
I find your subculture fascinating from an anthropological perspective. Can't I just hang out and study you?
>>
>>37419222
The narwhal bacons at midnight! But yes, from what I can tell a "bump" is like an upvote it moves it up in the board. Take the red pill my man, fight the good fight
>>
>>37419532

But you whiteknight you don't just lurk. You step in to defend women, virgin shame, and whatnot. That's the problem. Also, redditors are the reason we can't post underage pics anymore fucking normie scum.
>>
>>37419593
No No i only step in to entertain myself by making outlandish claims that are completely false. And I'm sorry to hear about your censorship trouble.
>>
>>37417592
it's pretty irritating when every thread ends in a political debate

It's one thing to have an alternate political opinion. We get it, you're an edgy tard. It's another thing entirely to shove your borderline psychopath ideology down everyone's throats at every possible turn and get called a cuck if you think that maybe not all blacks should be hung in the streets, or anything to that effect.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.