[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much longer till he's impeached? Can't wait

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 32

File: Drumpf.jpg (156KB, 1024x940px) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf.jpg
156KB, 1024x940px
How much longer till he's impeached?

Can't wait for /pol/ to implode.
>>
>>37416863
There's literally nothing out there to impeach him.
>>
>>37416863
To impeach is to agree to have congress and the senate take a vote on whether or not the President is removed.

Impeachment does not mean 100% removal.

Nixon was voted to be impeached, but he opted to resign instead.
>>
>>37416863
2018 if dems win the ball will get rolling, if the private investigation doesn't turn anything up. If anything concrete comes up I imagine the republicans will roll over on Trump to save their own hide.
>>
momentum is mounting, probably in the next 4 months or so we'll start seeing major impeachment proposals in Congress, also the evidence of his collusion with Russia continues to mount...

so i guess Pence will be president. fucking hell
>>
>>37416998
Nixon was probably going to be removed from office. But it takes 67 votes in the senate. That's not really likely. At the very least it will take a very long time.

The Republican party and conservatives are imploding, it's just happening in slow motion.
>>
I see Trump is a master of toad style
>>
>>37416863
>Can't wait for /pol/ to implode
it's just the r/t_d "immigrants" there now who still like him
>>
oregano covfefe
>>
>>37417032
they're spineless as fuck though

>>37417043
Pence might go down too. Agnew resigned and Ford (who wasn't involved in Watergate) was appointed before Nixon resigned. At any rate I can't see anyone who succeeds Trump ever being taken seriously or having a future.
>>
>>37416863
>Can't wait for /pol/ to implode.
Shows your knowledge of /pol/ they stopped liking him
>>
>>37416863
>hasn't done anything blatantly illegal
>republicans control all three branches
>pretty much only democrat seats are up for re-election during the midterms

we're getting four years of this guy
>>
>>37417213
Only place I go on /pol/ for Trump news is the Trump general.
>>
>>37417093
I don't get how people have that much energy though? How can you keep a meme alive for that long? Don't they have anything else to do?
>>
File: Trump - Impeached.jpg (63KB, 750x911px) Image search: [Google]
Trump - Impeached.jpg
63KB, 750x911px
>37416863
>How much longer till he's impeached?
>>
>>37417277
Mark Dice is that you? You're a hack fraud faggot
>>
>>37417270
What part of "high energy" did you not understand?
>>
7 years and 6 months.
That somehow isn't original. Wow.
>>
File: PraiseHim.jpg (648KB, 1024x1145px) Image search: [Google]
PraiseHim.jpg
648KB, 1024x1145px
>>37416863

Never you stupid cuck. KEK Nov 8th was the greatest triggering of sheep of all time
>>
>>37416863
i doubt he will be impeached. i want trump stay the full term, and let nature take its course with him in office.
>>
>>37417242
I suspect so too, but within 4 months he's already lost all credibility, he can't do anything substantial and he's got a damn good shot at going down as the worst president in US history. That's good enough, probably.

Unless something that's totally mind bogglingly horrible comes out I don't think he'll get impeached. So far we've only got gross incompetence and a smattering of torpedoed careers. If he got impeached it wouldn't improve anything anyway.
>>
>nu-pol retards
He's in for the full 8 dems are done for a while because they let a woman represent them
Shillary will never become president simply because she's a women.
>>
They'll find nothing he'll probably get JFK'd when he finds something that has to do with the pizzagate or doing something to the federal reserve.
>>37417213
>implying /pol/ is one person
>>
>>37417375
>when
meant if
>>
>>37416863
I thought he would be impeached after the 2 scoops of ice cream debacle, but after covfefe-gate it's definitely going to happen, there is no coming back from that. Drumphf is done.
>>
>>37417311
Nothing burns forever
>>
How the fuck is he managing to get visibly fatter?
>>
>>37416863

They have nothing on him. And even if they did have something impeachment worthy the odds of congress or the senate moving on it is fucking astronomically low. To do so would basically invalidate the entire election.

Even IF they somehow found evidence and the Republican controlled house and senate decided to pull the trigger on it. Trump would simply step down and Pence would pardon him. Changing precisely fucking nothing from a practical and policy stand point. We would just have less entertaining Tweets.

If you liberal faggots would put half of this effort and emotion into demanding reform from the Democratic party maybe it wouldn't be the most corrupt political organization in US history anymore. I can't wait for them to decide to run Hillary again.
>>
>>37417534
>If you liberal faggots would put half of this effort and emotion into demanding reform from the Democratic party maybe it wouldn't be the most corrupt political organization in US history anymore.
It should be exceedingly obvious at this point that the Republicans have them beat many times over in that department.
>>
>>37416863
Never gonna happen libcuck.
>>>/his/
>>>/lit/
>>
>>37417599

Is it? Last time I checked the GOP fucking hated Trump, but at the very least they didn't pretend he didn't exist and didn't give him a reasonably fair shot.

Unlike some old jew that the Liberal media wouldn't even acknowledge.
>>
>>37417534
Both parties are equally corrupt. You're naive if you think otherwise.

At least the democrats pretend to look out for the lower/middle classes. The republicans are too busy passing laws to dump trash in rivers and removing safety regulations for big business to give a fuck
>>
>>37416998
no, impeachment is the vote on whether to open up the option of forcing someone from office.
>>
I hope he stays president for the rest of my life! the madness going on from the left is very satisfying and delicious.
>>
>>37417599
>evidence of DNC collusion against Bernie
>DNC embarrassed
>DNC chairwoman pushed out/resigns
>immediately goes to work for the campaign that she was alleged to favor
>apparently no one thinks this is odd

meanwhile the guy that establishment republicans, living presidents, and Fox News all hate wins the GOP nomination.

I mean fuck I'm not even a Trump supporter but let's not act like the GOP is so much more obviously corrupt than the party that also nominates millionaires to represent the common man
>>
Why would they want to impeach him? He is going to make us all rich.
>>
>>37417679
That part of it isn't really unlikely. Actually removing him from office is much more difficult.
>>
>>37417761
>the guy born with a silver spoon in his mouth that lives in a golden tower is going to look out for the little guy
Nice maymay
>>
>>37416863
>Can't wait for /pol/ to implode.

he's not going to be impeached. but if he was, it wouldn't be /pol/ that imploded... it would be the whole United States. Half the country voted for him. Having him be impeached for some bullshit about how muh russians hacked Podesta's emails to reveal that the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie - for which zero evidence has been produced - would probably result in violence.

a lot of people are really, really, really tired of the alliance of smug, privileged white SJWs, virulently anti-white blacks, illegal aliens, and Muslims trying to pull down Western civilization. that's why Trump won. if the Left really was able to have him removed from office, I think there would be blood in the streets.

he's not going to be impeached, though. more fun than /pol/ imploding is the libshit tears over this fact.
>>
>>37417662

>MY PARTY ISNT MORE CORRUPT

Sure, I'm not saying that the GOP is some bastion of honesty, but the fact you dumb faggots can't figure out that your own party is so inept and bogged down with insider horseshit that they don't even care about winning elections anymore is hillarious.

#NOTMYPRESIDENTXD
>>
>>37417719
Sure, who cares about America's standing in the world or the future or human rights anyway? Living in a third world dictatorship is kind of fun!
>>
>>37417043
>also the evidence of his collusion with Russia continues to mount...
The amount of autism

What fucking evidence do you have?? Post ANYTHING. ANYTHING concrete saying he actually had Russia assisting in the election.
>>
>>37417809
I never said it was my part you dumb illiterate nigger
>>
>>37416907
obstruction of justice in the michael flynn investigation
>>
>>37417797
He's going to make lots of jobs for liberal journalists and historians anyway.
>>
File: persuasionman.jpg (93KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
persuasionman.jpg
93KB, 500x333px
>>37417816
>Sure, who cares about America's standing in the world or the future or human rights anyway? Living in a third world dictatorship is kind of fun!

Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>37416863
He's a terrible president but I still want him for 8 years and will vote for him again.

Bureaucratic gov shit is boring and we put up with enough of that already, let's have some fun.
>>
>>37417837

Thanks for the shitpost retard here's your >you.
>>
File: 1485403378972.jpg (87KB, 725x740px) Image search: [Google]
1485403378972.jpg
87KB, 725x740px
>>37417808
>Half the country voted for him
actually he got less than half of the popular vote, which in itself is only like ~27% of the voting age population
>>
>>37416863

Hes too good of a puppet for GOP to throw it away.
>>
File: 1487776214415.png (24KB, 120x148px) Image search: [Google]
1487776214415.png
24KB, 120x148px
>>37416863
Oh look, its another "I'm too scared to post on /pol/ because I know I'll get torn to shreds, so I make political threads on r9k" episode.
>>
>>37417843
That's only grounds for impeachment if there's enough momentum behind it, and there isn't currently. For the most part all that's been publically discussed is that he's shady and incompetent as fuck. Kinda just more of what we already knew.
>>
>>37417904
>if there's enough momentum behind it, and there isn't currently
comey hasn't given his testimony yet
>>
>>37417808
2017 Only had a 59% voter turnout. Meaning 41% didn't vote at all.
>>
>>37417306
>Mark Dice

mark dice is a massive retard
>>
>>37417909
Comey just likes the attention.
>>
>>37417909
there will be no smoking gun from his testimony. all you liberals are gonna be dissappointed.
>>
>>37416863
I'm guessing in about 3 months the investigation will be over and basically nothing of his administration will be left, and unfortunately Paul Ryan probably will be president... which sucks but at least he's predictable and knows how to cover up his narcissism more. I'm just wondering how many will end up behind bars. They better serve time in the slammer it's bullshit if they don't but I'm realistic they won't.... or we could follow Trumps plan of filling Guantanamo we could just send them all down there except that's where we send people that statistically speaking probably never did anything wrong and we don't have any evidence against. Trump however we have tons of evidence against but it'd be awesome to see them all sent there and waterboarded like he wanted to see happen more often. He'll wiggle out of prison in some way, my guess is through pleading incompetence through dementia which will open up a can of worms of what do we do with laws helped put in place by him, or Gorsuch on the supreme court and what not. Remember all of Nixons buddies went to prison but he didn't. And the republicans have to ways to go at this point, start cutting their losses and throw him under the bus or get royally fucked. We are watching the death throes of the republican party. However there isn't much difference between the parties except one votes occasionally more often to support the people and healthcare and doesn't thank god as often during their speeches, the republicans at least are obvious that they don't give a fuck about the people an d just support business even though most are terrible people especially the religious right. But whatever, at least now it seems both parties are sort of breaking apart a bit. I have a feeling there will be three dominant parties in 15 or 20 years. Moderates and the left and right.
>>
>>37417847
Things like denying global warming and ignoring the incoming green/clean energy boom is going to leave America behind.

Leaving/alienating NATO is also going to reduce America's sphere of influence greatly
>inb4 the other countries need to pay up, muh 2% meme
I can't deny that, but we lose a lot more than we gain from NATO falling apart.
>>
>>37417946
i'm not even a liberal, i'm just tired of america looking like a clown on a global stage
>>
>>37417884

>thinks this matters

Trump would of still won had the election been decided by popular vote. All he would of had to do was campaign in NYC. I can't believe people are so stupid to act like this meme maters.

Yeah no shit he lost the popular vote, he didn't set foot in CA or NY. Why would he when they are completely worthless states with the Electoral College. Town hall meetings and rallys work. If they didn't people wouldn't spend millions on them.
>>
>>37417983
don't argue hypotheticals please, that's stupid
>>
File: 1490816523157.jpg (57KB, 639x538px) Image search: [Google]
1490816523157.jpg
57KB, 639x538px
>>37417962
>Global warming is gonna kill us all

I don't have any change ya bum
>>
>>37417950

is he really this delusional or just pretending. hard to say.

Trump is going to be President for at least 4 years. Very possibly 8. You're just going to have to deal with it. It takes more than the leftist media hyperventilating about unsubstantiated conspiracy theories for why they were wrong to impeach the President.
>>
File: 1482709037462.jpg (107KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482709037462.jpg
107KB, 960x540px
>>37418005
>climate change denier
>>
>>37418011
>Very possibly 8.
loool
>>
>>37417909
what comey says is probably going to look bad, but not bad enough for impeachment

the heavy stuff is going to take longer than that to come out

>>37417950
It's going to be much slower than that. Another year at least probably. Ryan and Pence suck anyway so there's no reason to get excited for them. If Trump stays in office he won't get anything done.

>I have a feeling there will be three dominant parties in 15 or 20 years.
No, first past the post elections automatically favor two party systems. It's inevitable.
>>
>>37417950
Nah Mike "Electrocute the Dyke" Pence will take over the presidency and administrate the final solution to all degenerate trannies and homos.
>>
>>37417972
maybe it's a good thing. america (the citizens) need to wake the fuck up. who am i kidding? there's no shortage of food or entertainment, so nothing is going to come from all this
>>
>>37417991

I think hypothetically the world would be better off if you were dead.

The entire popular vote horseshit is all hypothetical. We don't elect a president based on it, so any conversation where it's involved is pointless masterbaiting.
>>
>>37417962
>Things like denying global warming and ignoring the incoming green/clean energy boom is going to leave America behind.

according to all the climate scientists, global warming is now impossible to reverse and there is literally nothing we can do to escape our doom. so it doesn't actually matter if AGW is a real phenomenon or a con to tax the carbon cycle.

the green energy boom is a direct result of Obongo suppressing coal. It takes more energy to build a windmill than the windmill is likely to recoup in its operation lifetime. the green energy boom is fiction.
>>
>>37418005
Wow, how can you fit so many logical fallacies into a post that short?
>>
>>37416863
Remember that "obama is a kenyan" ordeal? This is the same bullshit kind of scandal. It'll blow over and liberal tears will flow for 4 years, then 4 more years after that because there ain't no stopping this train, cuckie.
>>
File: environmental officials.jpg (52KB, 523x297px) Image search: [Google]
environmental officials.jpg
52KB, 523x297px
>>37418021
People have been warning about the climate for decades. Is it so wrong to get impatient? Just a little bit?
>>
>>37418067
This is literally the dumbest thing I have ever read, holy shit lol.
>>
>>37418032
Dems have nobody that is interested, experienced, or charasmstic.

Trump is fun, you can't do much in just 4 years we should give him time to let his vision play out.
>>
>>37417983
>I can't believe people are so stupid to act like this meme maters.

This. Total meme president.
>>
>>37417983
>Yeah no shit he lost the popular vote

Trump won bigly with white Americans. I.e., real Americans. All the brown invaders and welfare leeches voted against him, obviously, because they want want the Democrats to keep taxing the white majority for their benefit. But Trump losing the popular vote is not an indictment at all.

Fuck the brown parasites. Trump won the election as far as actual Americans are concerned.
>>
File: file.png (63KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
63KB, 600x331px
>>37418077
>Remember that "obama is a kenyan" ordeal?
Yes, I do actually!
>>
File: 1474398612680.jpg (18KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1474398612680.jpg
18KB, 324x324px
>>37416863
>impeached
He won't be, IF the russia investigation turns up anything that could be impeachable he'll step down long before they have a chance to get the case ready, but that's still a big if and at earliest we won't see any movement against him til his third year when dems think can use it tie up the republicans and win even more seats than they already will with the popular backlash and the republicans think they can save some face
>>
>>37418096
>Trump is fun
this is how I know you're in high school

shouldn't you be more concerned about your future? or are you already planning to ship yourself off to the military or be a NEET or something
>>
File: a.jpg (25KB, 477x316px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
25KB, 477x316px
>>37418067
>obongo
into the trash it goes
>>
>>37418032

>loool

I bet you were on /pol/ talking about how it's all ogre and Hillary has already won before 11/8, weren't you.

your failure is as sweet as it is reliable. :)
>>
>>37418090
Yes you nigger.
>originalpsyduck
>>
>>37418077
To be fair, Obama didn't fire the HHS Secretary.
>>
>>37418112
He was right about obama's birth certificate being a fraud. However, he was wrong about his nationality.

Obama's not a kenyan but an indonesian.
>>
>>37418067
>according to all the climate scientists, global warming is now impossible to reverse and there is literally nothing we can do to escape our doom. so it doesn't actually matter if AGW is a real phenomenon or a con to tax the carbon cycle.

Not really. You don't have to intentionally drink yourself to death because you're going to die eventually anyway.

>the green energy boom is a direct result of Obongo suppressing coal. It takes more energy to build a windmill than the windmill is likely to recoup in its operation lifetime. the green energy boom is fiction.
lol no
>>
>>37418130
Already in air force
>>
>>37418093

Go jack off to Bill Nye's tranny music video again. Everything you know about science you learned from him and Jon Stewart.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxOTAxNDIxMDY5.jpg (115KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxOTAxNDIxMDY5.jpg
115KB, 1200x1200px
>>37417070
Do people believe this? Lmao. The DNC had a member of their staff killed for leaking that Bernie was jewed out of the nomination and Podesta is part of a child trafficking ring. Fuck all politicians though, 99% of them are dirty. Only way to get there.
>>
File: trump_WoW.jpg (2MB, 1600x1129px) Image search: [Google]
trump_WoW.jpg
2MB, 1600x1129px
>>37417884

>not Trump's fault if more people don't want to vote
>Shillary did not win a majority of the popular vote
>Trump beat Shillary's popular vote in 60% of our states and only lost the popular vote because of Northern Mexico (California)
>>
>>37418133
trump has burned bridges with his constituents. they won't vote for him again. the ones that aren't literally braindead, at least.

i mean for fucks sake he's talking about getting BMW plants out of america, BMW plants that EMPLOY BLUE COLLAR AMERICANS. the largest BMW plant in the world is in fucking south carolina. but we gotta get em out of there!
>>
>>37418134
Alrighty then, I'll just leave you to your hobbies then.
>>
>>37418077
But Michelle literally said he was from Kenya.
>>
>>37418096
>Trump is fun
Idi Amin and Muammar Gaddafi were fun too, but they were fun from a safe distance. It's not so fun when he's fucking up your country while being a retarded clown.
>>
>>37418132

Am I offending you, snowflake? He was certifiably a gay nigger and the joke of the world.
>>
>>37418178
Why does this commie fuck interfere with free enterprise?
>>
>>37418172
>muh seth rich
>muh pizzagate
c'mon

even fox news has stopped with this shit
>>
>>37418096
>Lance Zaxby
>>
>>37418145
christ, being on 4chan is without fail like peering into some alternate dimension
>>
>>37418178
b-but protectionism and isolation will make america great again. get out of nafta. get out of nato. lower all taxes. the money will come surging in afterwards. GURANTEED
>>
>>37418178
>trump has burned bridges with his constituents. they won't vote for him again. the ones that aren't literally braindead, at least.

this is a meaningless statement, because you doubtlessly believe that all Drumpf supporters are braindead racist white-privileged cis-normative shitlords.

you're not saying anything cogent or meaningful. you have no real argument. this is symptomatic of the Left. This is why Trump won and will keep winning. You're wrong and not bright enough to stop being wrong.
>>
>>37418210
True. Duterte called him out for the bitch BO was
Good vibes only
>>
>>37418262
>because you doubtlessly believe that all Drumpf supporters are braindead racist white-privileged cis-normative shitlords.
this is not what I said, at all

please just fucking lay in front of a train
>>
>>37418264
Duterte is a madman dictator that's literally using the police as his personal hitsquad
>>
>>37418225
The great part about conspiracy theories is that you can't disprove them to the people who buy into it. Some idiot is still going to be going on about this nonsense 20 years from now.
>>
>>37418262
The funny thing is that your post is actually way more vacuous than the one you're replying to.
>>
>>37418289
Our boy Donnie thinks otherwise!

>"I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem," Trump told Duterte, according to the transcript. "Many countries have the problem, we have a problem, but what a great job you are doing and I just wanted to call and tell you that."

Disgusting.
>>
>>37418291

I'm sure libfags will still be foaming at the mouth about muh Russians 20 years from now
>>
File: 1487563865743.jpg (144KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487563865743.jpg
144KB, 710x720px
>>37418225
>>37418291
>muh russia
>literally zero hard evidence

See? It works both ways my guys.
>>
>>37418178

The Democratic party is in shambles, has exactly dick in terms of champions. Bernie is going to be too old to run again. Biden doesn't seem keen on wanting to be the president, or is too far down the Democrats secret list that Hillary was apparently at the top of.

Add to the fact that incumbents always have giant advantages and as long as Trump doesn't totally fuck everything up there's a reasonable chance hes getting 4 more years. By the time the election rolls around all this shit is going to be ancient history, memories are short.
>>
>>37418289
yeah, but him and trump complimented each other. plus, muslim countries are only good when controlled by dictatorship anyways.
>>
>>37418317
The ones who haven't pulled the plug on their cable 20 years from now will still be crying muh Russia.
>>
>>37418289
>RRREEEEEE fucking fascists unfucking their countries n shieeeetttt! leave the drugs alone! leave the oppressed lumpenproles alone u fascist pigs!!
Na, fuck you communist cocksucker.
>>
>>37418289
He's protecting his homeland from globalism and drug shilling jews. We could learn a lot from him, but unfortunately it's too late for us.
>>
File: 1468723577598.jpg (54KB, 527x713px) Image search: [Google]
1468723577598.jpg
54KB, 527x713px
>>37418331
the philippines is a christian nation
>>
Drumpfuck has maneuvered himself into a corner. He's alienated his supporters because it's 6 months in and he still hasn't built a wall and killed all brown people to Make America White Again like they wanted. But he built his campaign around gunning at the establishment so they hate him too. He also lost the popular vote so most Americans didn't even want him elected in the first place, he's only President because of our outdated and archaic electoral college system so he faces massive resistance by the majority of the country who hate his guts. All of this while he's dodging questions about the Putin connection daily. He's fucking toast. He and everyone around him will be gone by Christmas, and then it's hello Hillary.

Did you see his 'covfefe' meltdown on Twitter? He's fucking losing it. He knows what's coming for him and his family and his little minions and he's fucking TERRIFIED.
>>
>>37418342
>leave the drugs alone!
ironic considering duterte is a fentanyl addict
>>
>>37418318
No, not really. You can't equate an actual investigation involving actual intelligence agencies to fever dream horseshit "investigated" by retarded people on imageboards.
>>
>>37418357
Even if he didn't build the wall yet hasn't illegal immigration gone down like 70%?
>>
>>37418357

Trump has done more in his first 6 months than most modern presidents do in the first two years.

Honestly as long as he starts pushing some shit again 6 months before election season gets into full swing he will be fine. I literally heard this same exact shit back when George Bush was in office.
>>
>>37418363
yyeaahhh maaaannnn we should just like legalize all the drugs maaannn fucking fascists keep drugs illegal cuz the drug war maann like I heard mann that weed like cures cancer maaaannnnn and heroin is good for youuu xD
>>
>>37418304

again, you're throwing words around without any meaning. this is a hallmark of leftoid zombies. Everything you guys say is some variation on the theme of "Omg I can't even why just why."

I think the problem is that you don't have any real original thoughts. John Oliver regurgitates some approved opinions down your throat, and you then proceed to walk around repeating them. When someone disagrees, you don't know why you're offended, and you can't explain why they're wrong, so the best you can manage is to call them stupid orange racist drumpfkins or so forth.
>>
File: 1377488197285.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1377488197285.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>37418225
Is bipartisanism this strong of a drug? That all the huge redflags surrounding the murder of Seth Rich, and the obviously fucked up emails, names mentioned within, and the social media accounts linked to those names don't throw up some huge red flags? Blows my fucking mind that people can be so blind.
>>
>>37418395
>there is literally no middle-ground between "legalize all drugs" and "encourage vigilante death squads to murder all drug addicts" because I am a fucking mongoloid who sees every issue in black and white
>>
>>37418415
>the obviously fucked up emails
Stopped reading here.
>>
>>37418392
>Trump has done more in his first 6 months than most modern presidents do in the first two years.
well, in terms of scandals sure, he's got everyone beat
>>
>>37418416
>encourage vigilante death squads to murder all drug addicts
How is this a bad thing?
>>
>>37418370
I would need to believe those intelligence agencies had my best interest at heart when they conducted said "investigations." Hint: they don't. They serve the elite and they bend these narratives to cull the attention of the masses.
>>
File: a.jpg (34KB, 650x417px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
34KB, 650x417px
>>37418329
>tfw you will never live in the alternate timeline where biden ran and won
He had all the charisma, connection to the average American(he grew up poor), and memes that Hillary lacked. Besides his son dying, I wouldn't be surprised if the Democratic party internally discouraged him from running "because it's Hillary's turn". Corrupt as fuck.

He also has that outspoken angry old guy personality that Trump has, just imagine the epic debates they would've had....
>>
>>37418395
Well yeah, it's not like it hurts others.
>>
File: trump_support.jpg (24KB, 546x320px) Image search: [Google]
trump_support.jpg
24KB, 546x320px
>>37418357

It's almost like Trump's voters aren't entirely neo-Nazi skinheads who regularly lynch beaners and rape nigger women like Democrats and the media made them out to be.
>>
>>37418444
I'm done, goodbye. you win the argument. congratulations.
>>
>>37418317
how many more trump advisers are going to step down due to russian dealings? how many people are trump going to fire to cover his administration?

>>37418392
>still no idea on how to finance or build wall
>obamacare is still going on
>no tax reform plan
>"brilliant" plan to defeat isis not implemented yet

what has he done? gave ICE more funding?
>>
File: totally normal.png (291KB, 605x343px) Image search: [Google]
totally normal.png
291KB, 605x343px
>>37418433
Normal people definitely send emails like this my man.
>>
>>37418444
I like drugs amon thats how
>>
>>37418471

consider that, as radically far left as you are, a lot of us are at least that far right.
>>
>>37418466
Yes, some of them are retarded or brainwashed.
>>
File: 1426025715709.png (27KB, 916x802px) Image search: [Google]
1426025715709.png
27KB, 916x802px
>>37418510
>Trump and his supporters are brainwashed retards

Thanks for the preview on the DNC's platform come next election cycle.
>>
>>37418349
And an admirable one. Now yhat they've uncucked from the US maybe they can protect themselves from our ever more toxic culture.
>>
>>37418510

If you knew what Irony was you'd shit.
>>
File: 16688738525_eaa1ac1c13_b.jpg (157KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
16688738525_eaa1ac1c13_b.jpg
157KB, 1024x683px
>>37416863
It would certainly be a shocking turn of events.
>>
File: 1496285156905.png (189KB, 438x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496285156905.png
189KB, 438x409px
>>37416863
comey is on it

he's been planning this since last year
>>
>>37416907
but he had TWO scoops of icecream!!!!
>>
>>37417523
stress-eating
>>
>>37418011
wow, you think that's delusional yet you think Trump will be re"elected" .... wow lol
>>
>>37417827

there isn't anything concrete that the public knows about, only a bunch of stuff that indirectly imply it. that's what the investigation is for dummy. if there was already concrete evidence then he'd have been impeached already

>IM ANGRY BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE MORON THAT I ELECTED TO THE PRESIDENCY!!!!!!
>>
>>37419525

Yet the left and the media scream "NO EVIDENCE NO EVIDENCE FAKE NEWS NO EVIDENCE" when anyone mentions Pizzagate or Seth Rich. Why are one side's conspiracy theories immediately disregarded while the others are kept alive for months with nothing more than (((anonymous sources)))?
>>
>>37419407

you thought he would lose hard to Hillary the first time, though. you really aren't qualified as a delusion judge.
>>
File: 157074_1373098177.jpg (65KB, 510x399px) Image search: [Google]
157074_1373098177.jpg
65KB, 510x399px
>>37416863
Never. Watch out for Russian spies in your neighbourhood, Shlomo. I hear they're taking out key figures in the resistance such as yourself.
>>
>>37419733
No I figured he would beat Hillary if it came down to it, we have a lot of uneducated people in this nation
>>
>>37419863

Yeah and they tend to vote blue. Democrats would never win an election without the near-unanimous support they get from blacks and Mexicans.
>>
>>37419932
hopefully you're trolling
>>
top covfefe kek
>>
>>37419695

i don't know what either of those things are. presumably because there's a political conspiracy meant to keep people like you silenced while the greedy liberals/democrats/jews control the whole operation behind the scenes. keep fighting the good battle, brother
>>
>>37419950

He surely is, but he isn't wrong. Fuck if anything Democrats rely more on the uneducated than Republicans do. Unless you consider piss poor inner city blacks or white college kids with zero degrees educated.

Shit if anything the older you get the more likely you are to be more conservative leaning.
>>
>>37417858
It honestly blows my mind that anyone wants to vote for this guy once let alone vote for him again

what the fuck is the appeal
>>
>>37416863
He wont be impeached, but he will quit. As Trump continues to lurch from scandal after gaffe after embarrassment, Repubs will be wiped out in congressional midterms (they'll still hold the senate just) and internally the party will begin to eat him alive. Eventually he'll be blackmailed internally with Pence, Priebus etc. threatening to destroy his credibility and family fortune unless he resign, in which case they'll honour him. He'll go and do a speach where he quits but only because he succeeded in making America great. /pol/ will go on about how he was too good for us and that despite everything at least SJWs arent in the white house. Pence will become President.
>>
>>37420090

Memes.
Trolling.
Shorted sighted self interest.(mai coal)
Wanting to fuck over washington.
Wanting to see what happens.
Agree with the policies Pence supports.

There, I don't understand why this is so hard to understand.
>>
>>37420134

intelligent enough to see the facade of political integrity in washington, too nihilistic to care about fixing it, and a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>37420132

You have to be the most delusional person on the internet right now. Shit, the most delusional person in the history of man kind. Trump has never "failed" or given up at anything in his entire life.

His bankruptcies? His staffs poor decisions. His failed enterprises? Staff. Can't get it up? Wife.

To quit this job would be to admit that he failed. Even if he could spin it perfectly he wouldn't be as much of a man as some nigger from Chiago.

The best you can hope for is he doesn't run for a second term. Though the odds of him doing so are as close to 100% as possible.

>losing his family fortune

How? With the power of hopes and dreams?

Jesus fucking Christ. I hope one of us is dead by morning.
>>
>>37420090

Triggering the fuck out of normies and roasties is reason enough for anyone posting on /r9k/ to vote for Trump
>>
File: IMG_0273.jpg (557KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0273.jpg
557KB, 979x832px
>>37420191

>most delusional person in the historh of mankind

hmmmm . . ?
>>
So let's say Orange Julius does beat the odds and manages to stumble through all 4 years of his presidency before he gets voted out in 2020. Will he have done permanent damage or will his buffoonery still be reversible? If he somehow manages to avoid impeachment and eke out another electoral college victory in 2020 then the country is finished, of course, but would even 4 years of Trump be too much?
>>
File: Kaine Follow.jpg (56KB, 718x389px) Image search: [Google]
Kaine Follow.jpg
56KB, 718x389px
Criticism very unfair...
>>
>>37420244

sooner or later his administration will produce the finest meme in modern history
>>
>>37420067
No it's not the older you get the more conservative you get, it's that old people lived in a time when it was more conservative. But no the republicans legitimately get into power based on strategies of exploiting the uneducated. Hence the "southern strategy" which they have talked openly about. The least educated states in the US are some of the poorest and most right leaning.
>>
>>37420255

I suppose reducing the most powerful country in the world and the light of democracy into a pile of smoldering rubble would be quite the "meme".
>>
>>37420271

both political parties spend huge amounts of time, money, and energy trying to convince the uneducated to support policies that hurt themselves
>>
>>37420281

no matter how dramatic your description or how angry you get, it's inescapable that it would indeed be a very fine """""meme"""""
>>
>>37420292
yes they do, but its sort of a fact that the uneducated tend to vote republican.... same with the majority of people on welfare, or the majority of the illiterate and so forth
>>
Why are you so obsessed about some other board? You do realize that by obsessing over shit that will upset /pol/ you are just as bad of a shitstain as they are. Get your shit together.
>>
>>37420244

He isn't getting impeached. The odds of him getting caught doing anything impeachment worthy are nill. Doubly so when he is living in his own private residence as opposed to the White House. He gets his old crusty pecker sucked by an intern at Trump Tower no one is going to say shit.

He isn't getting impeached due to any shit with Russia. If he does the entire election is going to end up being invalidated. No one is going to want to spend that amount of money again to another and no one wants our political system to look weak.

You are getting 4 years of Trump, sans him dying due to natural causes. Trump has a fucking army with him at all times and not just the secret service.

He is probably going to win a second term. Incumbents have a huge advantage over challengers and the Democratic Party is in shambles and has shown to be so corrupt that they don't even care about winning elections anymore. The icing on the cake is the people who could help the DNC get their shit together are too busy tweeting #NOTMYPRESIDENT to actually be helpful.

Trump is the president this country deserves.
>>
>>37416863
8 more years you fucking faggot. Stop making this type of thread here expecting a different response than on /pol/
>>
>>37420090
in some order:

>a hatred or fear of one or more of:
- "SJWs"/"antifa"/online social justice
- women
- feminism
- brown people
- immigrants
- pretty much all norms/conventions of american government
- minority rights movements
- any political ideology on the left
- the democratic party
- hillary clinton specifically

>people who see trump as the avatar of a culture war between hard-working traditional america and the "regressive left"

>a genuine belief that traditional republican party policies are the right thing for america
these folks, i assume, just assume trump is powerless and will probably sign any republican legislation that comes his way. they presumably only vote for him because of the (R)

>people who somehow still believe trump is going to deport all undocumented immigrants or jail hillary or some old campaign promise
given how frequently trump shifts his policy on everything, this part makes the least sense to me.

>people who bought in 100% to the cult of personality
these people genuinely believe trump is a billionaire philosopher-king with a maverick attitude and the ability to crush his opponents.

>a desire to see american government completely fail

>a desire to see american government completely fail, but that desire is masquerading as weird, fervent patriotism
i imagine these folks really like that "tree of liberty" jefferson line

>people who think that trump is awful but anyone from the democratic party is/will be worse
i see this a lot here but i have never understood why people who believe both options are shitty will unendingly defend their admittedly-terrible option. i'd expect a lot more ambivalence.

>people who want the democratic party to suffer for whatever bad thing it did
usually these include "fucking over bernie," "nominating a bad candidate," "secretly contracting assassinations," "running a pedophilia ring out of a pizza shop" and "practicing necromancy."

>people with a fetish for walls
he's gonna build a wall
>>
File: sucy.gif (371KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
sucy.gif
371KB, 245x250px
>>37417962
>Things like denying global warming and ignoring the incoming green/clean energy boom is going to leave America behind.
how can anyone possibly fucking believe this

why would it leave us behind you retard
FOLLOWING GREEN ENERGY IS RESTRICTIVE you can only lose money
why the fuck do you think china refuses to do it? BECAUSE THEY LOSE MONEY YOU FUCKING MINDLESS TWAT

holy fuck i literally dont understand how you people can fail at basic logic

please please please kys
>>
>>37420378
i want to lazily show i like this post without contributing to the thread but 4chan doesn't have upvotes
>>
do any of you guys go out into the real world at all? i know this is r9k and all but what the fuck are you guys talking about?

regular people are totally fine with what he is doing and has done thus far, my friends (ages 21-28) are happy, my family is happy, my coworkers are happy and have no complaints

what the fuck has he done that is so horrible? is living in texas just so completely separated from the rest of the world where you people believe he is some sort of massive failure?

im a bit too lazy to get the "promises fulfilled" screenshot and honestly i dont care because most presidents accomplish next to nothing 6 months in, but i just cant understand what the fuck you guys are trying to say
>>
>>37420281
>and the light of democracy
this is why we need eugenics
to root out double digit iq memesters
>>
>>37418178
I will vote for him again. :^)
>>
File: 1428792359930.png (73KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1428792359930.png
73KB, 421x248px
>>37418479
>come back to thread 2 hours later
>no response to image of HRC's chairman obviously organizing a child-fucking
hahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa

The absolute best part is the shill I responded to believing I wouldn't go through the 15 second hassle of pulling up the image. Jesus Christ he was annihilated.
>>
>>37420445

>lives in texas
>too stupid to realize that living in a red state makes it more likely that he people around him will like the republican president

everything checks out, you can pass
>>
File: 1485740705220.png (318KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485740705220.png
318KB, 900x900px
>>37420487
whats your number of 2L mountain dews drunk this week fempai?
15? 16? :^)
>>
>>37420487
my trip to NY (state, not city at all) where they supported him too gets invalidated i suppose

i havent gone out into the world enough to really say anything other than regular people are cool with him so far

maybe i need to go to the gayest part of SF or NYC to see the real meltdowns

at this point im of the genuine belief that outside of the internet everyone is moving on with their life and enjoying it, regardless of who sits in the white house

also to be fair my dude, outside of my very conservative grandma, we didnt complain about obama either, and ive lived in texas my whole life
>>
>>37420530

responding with a baseless insult only shows that i hurt your feelings
>>
>>37420549
that one wasnt me im >>37420542

im not mad about anything i just get so confused with the difference between people freaking out online and being totally normal irl, ive even made an effort to bring up politics with minorities and not had the insanity thats online
>>
>>37420549
>responding with a baseless
a baseless insult for a baseless insulting post
seems fair doesnt it senpai desu
>>
>>37420542
Belgium here, lots of Europeans like him, though the media pretends everyone hates him. Liberals live in their own little world where they believe tv is reality. When I was on a trip in NYC my liberal tour guide had a meltdown when I bought a MAGA hat and threw insults at me and warning to people would attack me, no one in that city did except him. Felt good to break reality to him
>>
>>37420613
yo man if this is true i appreciate the info

i spend a lot of time online and have some genuine confusion with the world not reflecting it even a little bit when i travel for work or talk to some new people

id figure europeans either dont care or think he's a bit of a joke, i should look for some non-reddit euros to talk to and see what i find on my own
>>
>>37420542
>we didnt complain about obama either
why wouldnt you, he wasnt a very good president
>>
>>37420602

except that it was legitimately stupid to not realize that living in an area where the majority of voters supported trump makes it less likely that you'll run into someone that dislikes him, while there's nothing behind you insult. i don't even even drink soda
>>
>>37420665
cause the president doesnt really have a significant impact on our day to day lives

im not sure if this is a texas thing specifically, but our economy was great the entire time and i made more money than i ever had before, my grandma didnt like him cause he was black and a muslim according to her but outside of that no one really cared

we did complain about having to pay so much extra for insurance and the tax implications of the aca if you were uninsured but other than that he really didnt effect my life
>>
>>37418270
But what you said is literally not true either. And I live where you're talking about and no one here is even talking about it.
In order for your conspiracy theories to come true, other people besides the fanatical left that already hate Trump and didn't vote for him will have to be convinced. Since the leftists haven't produced a shred of evidence, they are the clown show, not Trump.
Be gone paid shill, I think you're looking for /pol/.
>>
>>37420320
you are right in some respects. i don't think he's getting impeached.

but i don't think that's because he hasn't done something impeachable, i think it's because impeachment is a political process and congressional GOP people are absolutely not going to impeach this guy. why would they do that? they don't give a shit about russia or whatever trump did. they recognize that right now, they have the ability to pretty much push through whatever they want (see: gorsuch, neil) but apart from the supreme court, can't seem to get anything done. they want the russia thing to go away because their platform is stalling and they only have so much time to get all the stuff they want done. impeachment does not serve that end unless it produces a stable president pence.

basically, impeachment is a partisan thing and his party is not about to do that. even if it comes out tomorrow that trump literally sent the nuclear codes to putin or something, it's still difficult to imagine the legislative branch pulling the trigger on itself.

other thing
>If he does the entire election is going to end up being invalidated

not really. if this happens, trump would be impeached, removed, and pence would assume the role (so long as he is also not removed from office). there isn't a procedure for "invalidating the election" in this kind of event.

>The odds of him getting caught doing anything impeachment worthy are nill
well, you'd think so, but it's a possibility
clinton got hit with obstruction of justice. nixon was gonna get the same charge, along with contempt of congress or something.

if it turns out trump obstructed a federal investigation (even if the outcome of that investigation turns out to be "putin did nothing wrong") then he sure as shit did something impeachment worthy

the bigger question, as i've said, is whether there will be enough congressional momentum to produce articles of impeachment. if it's limited to obstruction of justice, he's not going anywhere
>>
>>37420670
>except that it was legitimately stupid to not realize that living in an area where the majority of voters supported trump makes it less likely that you'll run into someone that dislikes him
no you just insulted him with your psuedo science
it would depend where he lived in texas
the world isnt as retardedly black and white as absolute morons like you believe. I live in maryland a historically dem state, my area was fairly pro shillery. 5 miles away however and its very pro trump.
>>
>>37420656
Most people don't care, the vast majority. Old people that sit on their ass all day watching the news and shit will believe he's a joke, because it's literally every day some irrelevant mention of Trump doing something on tv and newspapers. Pretty much copied from CNN. Modern journalism is a joke
>>
>>37420716
>but other than that he really didnt effect my life
seems like a relatively significant impact imo

after Obamacare the prices on medications soared
>>
File: awwtism.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
awwtism.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>37417843
>obstruction of justice
Yeah and Hillary will get tried for treason.

How are there so many retarded people in this world?
>>
>>37420281
Yes, I really can't stand that I've made more money in investments by a long shot since he became president.
Smoldering rubble, my ass. How delusional are you people, or do you just not leave the house at all?
>>
>>37417808
If you really think that SJWs, blacks, and Muslims are dictating policy in this country, and you have been convinced to hate those groups for it, then you are the biggest possible cuck of all.
>>
>>37420445
this is pretty much a demonstration of how we construct our social circles (or how they are constructed for us) in ways that show us a world we want to see, not some kind of "objective" truth about it.

like by contrast, trump being elected has been some kind of... moment, i guess, for just about everyone i know.

every day on any given social media platform i can see friends who once never EVER discussed politics talking about the tribulations of living in the trump era or whatever.

i can go to school and hear these things in real life.

i can go to my job and listen to coworkers my age say the same thing. i can listen to the older ones genuinely panic about the presumed end to the ACA. (my other job is at my university, so you can imagine how professors feel about trump...)

donald trump being elected has literally turned my 60 year old dad from a guy who never gave a shit about politics into a guy who (with my mom, even) goes to marches and holds signs at airports and stuff. he's really excited to vote democratic in my district's upcoming special election (the one in georgia). he has never discussed his vote before, ever.

the complaints are so diverse that it's pointless to try to characterize them. most of them reduce to a genuine belief that donald trump (and his associates) being in charge of america is legitimately detrimental to american democratic government. for just about everyone, it goes beyond a "reeee republicans bad" thing, it's this profound sense of impending doom mixed with a massive dose of embarrassment that a 70 year old reality tv billionaire won an election by promising to build a fucking wall

but overall the complaint isn't really "he is ineffective at achieving his policy goals," it's something much larger than that.

tl;dr my experiences are literally the opposite of yours in every possible way. my friends are horrified, my family is horrified, my coworkers are horrified.
>>
>>37420929
>and you have been convinced to hate those groups for it, then you are the biggest possible cuck of all.
yes of course they arent! (((youre))) totally correct! pc culture has no effect on politics whatsoever, we've seen that in canada's passage of the law requiring preferred pronouns.
>>
>>37420818
>Yeah and Hillary will get tried for treason.
She does belong in prison though, there is enough for that even without all the pizza accusations.
>>
>>37417679
so, what he said then.
>>
>>37420977
>tl;dr my experiences are literally the opposite of yours in every possible way. my friends are horrified, my family is horrified, my coworkers are horrified.
That's what's watching fake news will do to you
I'm glad I don't live in america because my mom is easily manipulated by tv
>>
File: medival warm.gif (13KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
medival warm.gif
13KB, 500x301px
trump literally denies this is happening
not even that it is man made
he denies it is HAPPENING
>>
>>37421056
Where's the medieval warm period that has been scientific consensus for decades? I guess Vikings never really settled in Greenland and then left when it got too cold to grow anything huh?
>>
>>37421097
nvm I'm stoopid, didn't read the filename kek
>>
>>37420977
interesting to hear man, that sucks that its so extreme but im also glad to hear that people do experience this in a day to day life

i understand that i live in the south and it makes sense that most people are cool with it but i just havent seen such extremely upset people irl yet, although they obviously exist when you see the marches and all that

thanks for your info man i hope your family and friends and coworkers survive happily
>>
>>37421097
It happened yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY4Yecsx_-s

Here is a video explaining why it isn't relevant to todays problems (which are much, much worse)

its youtube but fully sourced with scientific journals etc
>>
>>37420802
yea i dont think ive bought any non-otc medication in the past probably 10 years or so, so it makes sense that i didnt really bother me outside of losing about 2k when i didnt sign up for insurance in time with my company
>>
>>37420751

Let me clarify something, when I say impeached I mean removed from office. I assume that pretty much everyone uses impeached in this standard, as Trump getting a mild spanking from the senate isn't an out come anyone gives a shit about.

>not really. if this happens, trump would be impeached, removed, and pence would assume the role (so long as he is also not removed from office). there isn't a procedure for "invalidating the election" in this kind of event.

You have no fucking idea that this would happen and if you think that's all that would happen you a fucking idiot. If some sort of proof could be found that Russia really did directly interfere with the election people would go god damn bananas.

>clinton got hit with obstruction of justice.
ok
>nixon was gonna get the same charge
At first, but Nixon had some damning evidence against him. In the form of the recordings that take place in the Oval Office. Had those note existed, because he had his important sneaky meetings in a private tower, nothing would of happened.

>then he sure as shit did something impeachment worthy

Who cares? You can't nail it with him then what does it matter? Is this some moral victory for idiots? If you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's fucking children every day, but he's never going to be caught because he has a billion dollars and greedy competent fuckheads who want to continue being paid by him, what difference does it make? Don't let your kid near him, but other than that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>37420982
Meh. Passage of preferred pronouns is what bothers you? Are you even alive? Suck on it white boy, suck on this rich white dick while we take all the money that could change your life and tell you to be pissed off about something else. Don't worry about our hot cum in the back of your throat as we ejaculate from our orgasmic theft of your humanity. Be angry that you have to call a he a she, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>37416863
You'll be waiting a long time.
>>
>>37421035
>fake news
i assume this is bait or something but i'll take it for a minute here

i think it's true that there's a weird, unproductive climate of anti-trump hysteria on "the left." i think left-leaning media sources play into that. i also don't think the reason everyone (or nearly everyone, at least) in my life thinks trump being president is all-around a bad thing is because they all read too many buzzfeed articles or something.

deciding that people of different political persuasions feel that way because they are actively being lied to by "fake news" is a lazy fiction for people who are so insecure in their own beliefs that the only way they can imagine disagreement is if that disagreement has been fomented via malicious conspiracy.
"the left" does this too. back in the GWB era, there was an enduring belief that pretty much everybody who voted republican did so because fox news told them to (usually by scaring them, or something).

trump has this way of completely demolishing words or phrases (this article is excellent but unrelated: http://www.nybooks.com/daily/2017/05/13/the-autocrats-language/ ) and his refrain of "fake news" has basically blended the concepts of "literally made up shit," "reporting that is biased against me," "reporting i don't like," and "reporting that comes from an organization that once did wrong by me" into some kind of meaningless "fake news" abortion of a phrase. it's broad enough to be invoked whenever, but it's also meaningless enough that you can't really disprove the claim because it's not even clear what the speaker means.
>>
>>37421296
cont'd
i don't think the people in my life, generally speaking, are upset about trump (etc.) because they are terrified of the gestapo kicking down the door. they're upset because they categorically disagree with just about every individual policy objective that trump has (the fear comes from trump's theoretical ability to implement a vast majority of those policies), they feel like he damages the credibility of the united states w/r/t foreign policy as well as internal governance, and they just think he's a sleazy guy.
obviously media consumption influences worldview, but the idea that all lefties are being deceived by the new york times or something is just a way to avoid recognizing the potential validity of political counterclaims.
>>
>>37421296
the biggest reason i think that fake news gets tossed around at this point is that there are countless examples of extremely hypocritical content pushed by "fake news" outlets like wapo and nyt, which often will get featured by cnn or msnbc at some point

just to keep it simple here is a recent example

http://i.imgur.com/4UmiZZX.png

there are a lot more examples out there, and if they report correctly say 98 times, but do this hypocritical shit when its linked to trump 2 times, trump supporters are gonna scream FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS because they have solid proof of them being blatant liars/hypocritical

another thing i see referred to often is the complete silence in coverage on some topics, like the girl in sweden that was killed by the truck driving incident - the rabid side freaks out saying the left is trying to protect muslims and that fake news wont report on it because its against their agenda

i agree that him using fake news a few times early on has turned into an entirely different statement and does roll all of that together into one unclear bastardization of a phrase, but these are just a couple examples of why people like >>37421035 are talking about it, especially if its not bait
>>
>>37421149

>You have no fucking idea that this would happen
conversely, you have no fucking idea that this wouldn't happen. we're talking hypothetical scenarios here.

obviously "a political campaign has conspired with another country's government to win an election by releasing hacked material" is not a scenario that has ever happened before. but my point remains that there isn't any procedural reason why removing trump would play out any differently than another impeachment. sure, people would be more upset this time around, but if democratic government is able to remove the illegal president then it isn't weak--it's actually a display of its strength.
(note: there is state-level judicial precedent for nullifying an election in the event of massive fraud, and after bush v. gore we know scotus will intercede in electoral process issues if necessary, but the prospect of invalidating a national election is basically a fantasy invented by clinton supporters in denial like a week after the election)

>You can't nail it with him then what does it matter
we are in agreement, sort of.
i agree (and pretty much argued the first time) that trump probably won't be impeached because his party hasn't turned against him and probably won't. i also agree that there is no "smoking gun" but i think the chances of one such "smoking gun" appearing are higher than you do--but again, even if it appeared, i don't think it would change the likelihood of an impeachment
that being said, doing something impeachment-worthy is doing something impeachment-worthy, regardless of whether the guy's actually gonna get charged or whatever.
>>
>>37421384
>http://i.imgur.com/4UmiZZX.png
>linking a single-image imgur page on a fucking imageboard

i also fail to see how two op-ed pieces constitute "fake news," nor do i really see how a media outlet publishing contrasting op-eds is "fake news." this happens literally all the time. i get that the implication is "cnn changed their tune after trump did something!" but the idea that a media outlet must have a single editorial position on everything, always, seems like part of the problem, not the solution.

anyway let's delve in here a bit
so in what you've said, "fake news" is
>extremely hypocritical content
immediately, "hypocritical" and "fake" aren't even remotely synonymous.

this is what i'm getting at with the reduction of words to meaninglessness. if you start calling the post/times "fake news" because you think their coverage is unfair to your favored platform/party/guy, then you're making it that much easier for mouthbreathers to decide that all reporting by the times/post is literally made up by anti-trump journalists, which isn't even remotely true.
this is obviously compounded by the fact that trump himself literally wants people to work with the most severe definition of "fake news," i.e. that all reporting that he doesn't like is fully not real and part of a smear campaign run by liberals/hillary

this isn't even getting into the problem of describing op-eds as "news" but you can imagine where i'd go with that.

here's another one
>complete silence in coverage on some topics
this is also somehow "fake news," even though by definition "complete silence" would be the absence of any reported news whatsoever.

look:
i get that people are distrustful of national news media and i don't blame them for that.

what i said originally, and what i'm still saying, is that the idea that people are sitting around being deceived by partisan operatives writing literally fake articles about shit on the internet is not real. it's just convenient to imagine it.
>>
>>37420846

>NUKE-U-LURR WAR? GLOW-BALL WARMIN'? THAT'S ALL SOME LIB-UR-UHL BULL-SHEEIT RIGHT THAR SON!

yeah I'm sure all that money from those investments of yours will be really useful when the world is literally destroyed. I mean I know conservashits only really care about money in the end but I never guessed they were dumb enough to pursue it at the cost of their own planet.
>>
>>37421812
>I never guessed they were dumb enough to pursue it at the cost of their own planet.

have you ever heard of global warming?
you might want to sit down for this one dude...
>>
>>37421711
im not disagreeing with you man ive been in the entire thread saying that the internet is hyperbolic about all of this

im just saying here is a quick example someone is gonna give and start screaming FAKE NEWS because of how ridiculous and catchy that has been to be an all encompassing term for wrong/something i dont like/something that goes against my view point/etc

anyway im not trying to argue with you i was just giving an example but im sure youve seen plenty of that scattered around yourself so that was my bad
>>
>>37416863
Don't talk to me until I've had my morning covfefe
>>
This shit is ridiculous. Both sides are wrong. Period. Shillary and drumpf are no different. Just a fucking wank contest to keep we the steeple arguing about who's the cuck here. The government is becoming incompetent. Plain and simple. Maybe we can grow some fucking balls and do something about it. Until then I'll just prepare.
>>
>>37418357
>then it's hello Hillary
that's not how it works, you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1496212049710.gif (407KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1496212049710.gif
407KB, 220x220px
8 years snowflakes
>>
>>37420989
is this about the emails again? Or is being a liberal enough in your mind to be treasonous?
>>
>>37416863
About 8 years, give or take.
>>
>>37420378
>i'll just put airquotes around anything that might make me look bad, that'll make me right
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.