[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop worshipping Elliot or Varg or any other cuck. There is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8040.jpg (75KB, 468x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8040.jpg
75KB, 468x375px
Stop worshipping Elliot or Varg or any other cuck.

There is literally no one more awesome or redpilled in all of human history than Hitler himself. He sent over 6,000,000 of the brood of vipers, the sons of the devil, straight to hell. You can't get more based or redpilled than that. To top it off, his book Meir Kampf is completely true and mind opening and redpilled, yet it contains literally the most controversial or taboo opinions you could have today.
>>
>>37416530
I don't worship anyone but Hitler is cool.
>>
Hit ler is not cool. killing people is wrong unless its in self defense
>>
>>37416530
He was pretty dumb desu. He surrounded himself with smart people but because his word was law and he had a drug addiction Germany is now just another country in Europe. He could have won the war, he could have won Europe at the very least but his last months were just mistake after bad decision after fuck-up.
>>
File: 1488425892502.jpg (98KB, 830x770px) Image search: [Google]
1488425892502.jpg
98KB, 830x770px
>>37416530
>He thinks the holocaust happened
orig
>>
>>37416819
Mao Ze Dong on the other hand is a real success story.

He killed the shit out of bitch-ass Tibetans & other minorities and even his own Han Chinese people to make the country into a world power pretty much overnight. Mao isn't someone who is taboo or even illegal to talk about in his own country. He's still a hero.
>>
>>37416769
wrong board, normalfag
GET OUT
>>
>>37416871
China was third world-tier up until the 80's.
>>
>>37416899
Yeah and it was even worse off before Mao. A bunch of retards smoking opium and fighting each other.

He brought that country up into the third world, and was at the top of the third world, then became a second world country that is rubbing elbows with the first world.

That's near impossible for countries.
>>
>>37416871
I respect Mao for being utterly ruthless, tireless, patient, intelligent, and utterly devoted to his vision of a world superpower full of the cream of the crop of East asian genetics. Yeah he fucked up in many ways, but you cannot enact long lasting, significant change without either being the apex tyrant or managing to preach a message as powerfully as Jesus Christ did. He's not enormously different from what Hitler was at one point, and could have remained as had things gone differently and egos and "honour" were brushed aside in the NSDAP leadership.

>>37416899
That's completely true, but you have to go through a lot of shit before you can call yourself a respectable country. Coming from the years of shame and intense stagnation, Mao was able to send the country on the rough path to greatness. He was a piece of shit as a person, but a necessary evil for the long term good of China - a country which unfortunately lost most of it's culture, but is now more powerful than most chinese could realistically hope for.
>>
I respect Hitler because he rose from nothing and was eventually bossing around all those rich, snobbish German and Austrian aristocrats as well as other Chaddish fucks from the Wehrmacht (and probably some of the SS too, although Himmler, Heydrich, Eichmann, and others were cool too, but as a great as Hitler).

When Germans justly wanted revenge after WWI, they didn't turn to some Prussian or whatever, they turned to an Austrian peasant, because of his sheer force of will. And through that force of will, he took on the entire world, made his ideological mentor Mussolini his bitch, did in a few weeks what a far stronger Germany couldn't do in 4 years, simply everything Hitler did was great. What an inspiration.

BTW Nuremburg trials are fake Stalinist-style show trials.
>>
>>37416530
> he believes the Holocaust meme
>>
>attack every country in Europe
>expect to win

yeah, nah
>>
>>37416871
I'm glad he beat the nationalists. I don't think anime would exist if a nationalist China had come to power.
>>
>>37418840
if he had fought every country in Europe but america, britain and russia, he could have won without breaking a sweat.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.