[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wanted to send a message to this largely male board of western

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Adele-smoking-ppcorn[1].jpg (83KB, 1300x650px) Image search: [Google]
Adele-smoking-ppcorn[1].jpg
83KB, 1300x650px
Just wanted to send a message to this largely male board of western men. I despise you and I hate you because of how vile all you men are. You all are foolish losers not worthy of life. You live off your penis privilege and are surrounded by your delusional narcissism that envelopes your being. There is no doubt in my mind that you worldly men are inferior and have always been inferior to women. You are animals who are incapable of the level of wisdom that a woman can achieve. The purpose of humankind is different for men and women. Your purpose on Earth is to serve and please women. That is the reason for your existence. That is why you have balls. So that we may be enticed and comforted by them. We produce and raise future generations. You men are only good for a one time act and can be discarded. All you men are disposable. That is why you have a disco stick that goes up as we entice you. However, none of you are worthy of being called a man. You are not men, you are the equivalent to a manchild. You are but little boys who are narcissists. That is all. I hope my words pierce your callous self-loathing virgin bitter hearts
>>
>>37415685
Kill yourself you Jew. Men are superior to women and white men are superior to every other organism.
>>
Haha thats ok. You are a doody head.
>>
Pierce then what?
>>
>>37416388
yet you're on r9k, probably a waste of oxygen too! Doesn't sound superior to me.
>>
>>37416585
Yet you're a Jew. White men are God's chosen and Jews are the devil and blacks are demons. God loves whites and hates everyone else.
>>
And they're wondering why we're playing video games at home.
>>
>>37415685
Okay. Let's agree to disagree, go our separate ways, and meet again in 10 years.
>>
>>37415685
You're a big stupid doodoo head and you've tied your shoe laces wrong your whole life.
>>
File: download.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 225x225px
>>37415685
[satisfactory n0tbOt content]
>>
>>37415685
You live off your penis privilege <- please explain this mine isn't privileged at all
>>
File: IMG_9954.jpg (29KB, 588x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9954.jpg
29KB, 588x593px
When a feminist shares campus rape statistics
>>
>>37415685
>This is why you have a disco stick that goes up as we entice you

top kek. nice LARPing bro
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.