[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else used to be funny? I was once considered a class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: happypepe.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
happypepe.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
Anyone else used to be funny?

I was once considered a class clown or the funny guy. People always said that I was very funny and happy to be around.

But depression and years of social isolation have warped my humor and my view on life. Even when I try to make jokes or observation humor, it usually falls flat or makes things weird.
>>
>>37415053
Maybe that's a possibility. I was invited out often and had quite a few good friends who I could have genuine and serious conversations with. It wasn't until graduating high school that I started avoiding people and becoming NEET.

Although I think they probably weren't serious when they said I was THAT funny, but because I'm ugly and have no other qualities, humor is the one that stood out.
>>
>>37415132
>are you virgin?

Lol of course. I had a small amount of female acquaintances, but they never saw me as anything more then that.
>>
>>37415036
I used to have histrionic personality disorder in elementary and middle school, I think eventually the other mental problems killed it.
>>
>>37415036
No I usually tried to be funny and came off as pathetic. Now I do a lot better by acting relatively normal.
>>
I was the funniest imo
then this guy who I basically made piss his pants ever moment told me "you used to be funny"
I think he told me this because I got into an argument with his brother who went behind my back to get me not invited to a party
my guess is you're in highschool and u were popular, but people have phased u out because that's what the people with no personality do once they realize school's almost over
if u were funny once, that hasn't changed
>>
>>37415619
a girl friend of mine actually put him on speaker and I heard him admit he got us not invited
>>
>>37415619
i'm still funny dude, i'm the guy who started this "dinosuchus slaps me over the back with a wet towel" shit
>>
File: operation kinder.jpg (45KB, 481x636px) Image search: [Google]
operation kinder.jpg
45KB, 481x636px
>>37415676
i remember when i was 10 my first post on the internet was "i'm 7 and what is this?"
i also made this
my advice is this: cut everyone out of your life you don't love
delete your facebook
move to a new town/city without telling anyone
start a new life
>>
I was the biggest class clown in 5th grade and then early middle school, then like in 8th grade something happened and I completely withdrew. People even asked "why are you so quiet now ?" , I have no idea what happened, I was a funny ass kid and super popular even with girls.
>>
>>37415724
people did this to me, but think about it, if you had ur druthers would u have been with those people or would u seek like minded individuals?
>>
funniness is like an exponential function of how happy you are
school makes people fuggin' depressed if they wild, cuz they would be out befriending boars and makin paper, but we were forced to sit in classrooms learning about useless shit
>>
people got sick of not being the center of attention when i was around and decided it was better without me at parties and events, but fuck em, they just in my past now, i have a whole new life
>>
after this i'll see what u guys have to say:
there's a difference between being ALWAYS positive and attentive. you're not gonna make a joke when a guy shoves a gun in your throat but that's the world we live in, guys who want to shove guns down people's throats
>>
u can't be funny if u can't point out hypocrisy and draw parallels, that's the ROOT of humor, and that takes reason
people who are funny are ALWAYS going to be most successful in the long run
the education system k-12 is anti-life, kids have minds, they tell jokes, so they have rationality. then people have to work harder to support the kids who COULD have been productive if they weren't in school, and that just adds stress. are you gonna be funny when ur hungry and the knockout king comes around looking for a fight or when knockout king is starving and rumpled/withered and you have everything u want?
source: i'm a jiggalo
>>
hey travis, hey u, ya, u travis, ur still a skilled artesian in the funnybone arts, u craft mega funny lines and u never have a judicious Seinfeld-natural thing goin' on
>>
>>37416018
your punchlines are BIBLICAL, you're so godamn smart and handsum and unny
>>
"Get um up" by Army of Freshmen is a funny song
>>
Catcher in the Rye is a goddamn funny book
>>
i'm gonna take a bath and cover my dick with a rag
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.