[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be depressed NEET for the last few months >finally land

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nice lady.webm (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
nice lady.webm
1MB, 640x1136px
>be depressed NEET for the last few months
>finally land a (shitty) job
>new lease of life, super happy all of a sudden
>first day going pretty typical, don't do much
>break for lunch, head to cafe
>kind of nervous waiting in line because I don't like eating in public and am generally shy anyway
>get to front of queue, ask for jacket potato and chips (fries for americans)
>she asks me again like I stuttered but I don't think I did
>'jacket potato and chips please'
>she gives a sort of smirk but turns around before I see
>serves it out and hands me it
>people behind me in queue are looking at me
>sit down and start eating, its fine
>finish the potato, move onto the chips, realise my mistake
>some guy from across the room looking at me half laughing but hides his face in a newspaper
>feel like a total fucking idiot
>start to just fucking panic and dont even finish my meal
>go home early and start fucking crying
>just laying on my bedroom floor knowing ive fucked it

Why does live have to be so difficult? Whenever I make a social mistake I feel like it will haunt me forever, I have to carry that baggage with me for the rest of my life, why do normies have to be so judgemental?
>>
>>37413716
I don't understand what went wrong?

But I understand you on feeling extreme weight on every social mistake. I remember saying or doing something embarrassing all the way back to when I was 12, and it still follows me in life.
>>
what was the mistake?
>>
>>37413716
W O W
O
W

those tits
>>
>>37413794
>>37413795
Are you guys retarded?

Potato, AND chips? You don't see the problem?
>>
I don't get it, were you embarrased for ordering two potato based foods?
>>
>>37413940
No. Not everyone is a fucking anglo, William.

Yoou fucks always have to be special from everyone else. Just call it fucking french fries.
>>
>>37414017
They can't because they hate the French
>>
You guys are too fucking sensitive just laugh at yourself for once holy shit pls just stop taking yourself seriously.
>>
>>37413716
Just fucking order your food. It's not like a fucking job interview. You guys are fucking faggots I swear.
>>
>>37414070
Listen to this guy. He said what I intended to say
>>
>>37413716
This is the problem with autists on r9k, they think everyone is laughing at them when in reality no one gives a fuck what you are doing.

Legit why do you care what some randoms think? This is half your problem my friend
>>
>>37413716
I'm gay and even I think this webm is crazy hot. I really want to play with her boobs. Suck them, juggle them, squeeze them.....
>>
>>37414711
I think you're bi
>>
>>37414736
Definitely not bi, sir.
>>
>>37414711
I know those feels bro. If only it had a raging hard cock, could play with those soft pillows with one hand, and the hard heat in the other.
>>
>>37414744
Your post contradicts that statement
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.