[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a gf, anon? There are 3.5 billion girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0963.png (801KB, 959x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.png
801KB, 959x713px
Why don't you have a gf, anon? There are 3.5 billion girls on this planet, and here you are without a single gf. Why is that?
>>
>>37411893

Am poor. Fgfhggxfgbjjggfffg
>>
like 2D girls
>>
Short and ugly
>>
>>37411893
Why do blonde blue eyed girls always fuck niggers?
>>
>>37411893
Skinny and ugly
>>
>>37412067
Personality

Original comment
>>
>>37411893
because there is a part of me that thinks I am a hideously repulsively ugly lunk.

But I guess I'm not... why would people interact with me the way they do if they thought I was
>>
>>37412067
white men are either feminized liberal cucks or autistic nazi larpers
>>
>>37411893
I'm not single tho. I'm just too awkward to talk to the girl I'm dating now and get her to like me more.
>>
>>37412379
she's getting rammed by chad right now anon
>>
>>37412359
What do you mean "white" man, this shit only happens to nords.
>>
>>37411893
There are 3.5 billion girls that don't find me attractive.
>>
>>37413418
Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was. She still says hey when we're in class and I got her number for the second time today. I just wish I was confident to make a move.
>>
Don't want one. Don't think it's fair to either me or her that we should be together when I can barely take care of myself and don't have anything to offer. I want to be the best that I can be for someone else and the only one who is going to be the best I can be is me. Therefore I need to put effort into myself before I can expect someone else to respect me enough to devote part of their lives to me. It has to be for the long haul or I'm not in.
>>
File: 1495484501650.png (134KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1495484501650.png
134KB, 1000x998px
>>37411893
that's why
original comment #154786
>>
Why are niggers so disgusting?
>>37412067
It's the nordic genes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.