[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robots love to sound proof/light proof their bedrooms?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 81Me-UbTd1L._SY355_.jpg (13KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
81Me-UbTd1L._SY355_.jpg
13KB, 355x355px
Any other robots love to sound proof/light proof their bedrooms?

I finally covered my walls with acoustic foam and blacked out the window. I sealed up the cracks in the door and sleep in my tent with my tablet.

Pic releated it's what I sleep in
>>
>>37411839
Nice autism crib.
>>
What is that that called?
Where did you get it?
How much was it?

Man I would love that but I would need to have a cool air source that comes into it. Ideal would be if the tent material was dark enough to black out for sleeping.

My bedroom had several layers of room darkening shades to keep the light out and they are nailed down. So I can't see the sunlight when i want to without massive annoyance.

The possibilities.....
>>
>>37412236
They are called privacy pops. I got mine off amazon for around $150.

Very comfy desu
>>
i use white noise but i don't black out my windows because i like to wake up with the sun
>>
>>37411839
Enjoy your mold.
>>
>>37411839
I saw this before on amazon, it'd be cool and comfy. also it'd be smaller than my full size that takes up half my room. should ask for one for xmas
>>
>>37411839
post yours op i wanna see it
>>
>>37412438
That was a concern so I covered half of my air vent with flexible duct and attached it loosely through an opening.

The room and my sleeping/relaxing spot are temperature controlled and ventilated
>>
>>37412367
How is it for blocking out sound?
>>
>>37412537
Dumb question probably but is there an app for Android that will let me realize pictures for 4chan?

Even on the lowest setting my phone's pictures are too large
>>
>>37412589
About the same as a regular camping tent. Which is not much.

I'd recommend sound studio noise insulation for that
>>
>>37412626
upload it to imgur anon.
>>
>>37412735
Do i have to set up an account and stuff for that? Also I really don't want r/4chan doxing me and ruining my life
>>
>>37412832
no you just upload it and link it here.
>>
I rent out a 2 bed 1 kitchen 1 bathroom 1 living room basement that I have all to myself, and I cut out cardboard boxes and taped the squares to all my windows to block out all the light to complete my cave.
>>
>>37411839
Oh gawd I saw that on amazon and wanted one.

I was looking into living in a cheap cabin tent, then thought that'd be a good thing to put inside the tent incase someone came in, then I could look out a tiny hole in it in the corner, with my gun at the ready.

Plus, less to heat if you had something that small you slept in.
>>
>>37412626
Screenshot your pics, it will resize them.
>>
>>37412832
I literally post from my android all of the time. What kind of high def asshole camera does your pretentious phone have?

t. 50 dollar tablet user

Protip: Download paintastic, then open your picture, the app will de-rez the shit out of it. My android MS-paint. After that recrop with another app that can, such as quick pic.Use quckpic to rename.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.