[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waiting on STD results and probably gonna kill myself (and thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Train-Suicide.jpg (46KB, 510x370px) Image search: [Google]
Train-Suicide.jpg
46KB, 510x370px
Waiting on STD results and probably gonna kill myself (and thought about killing someone else, but wouldn't) if positive

2014 - 2015
>Have sex with a feminist chick, unprotected, but always use plan B
>Later learn she identifies as a "slut," in part because she freely fucks who she wants
>Get tested in 2015 - all clear, thank heavens

>Sexless until this point when I have sex with a different chick, using a condom both times
>Find out she has herpes, and feel relieved I used condoms, yet anxious
>Near certain scrotum touched her genital area during sex
>Weeks later got tested for a host of STDs yesterday morning, results to be delivered in less than 36 hours from now

Pretty sure I'm gonna kill myself if I'm positive. And, even though I take responsibility for having sex and wouldn't do the following, I feel like taking her with me if so. What would you do?
>>
Clean yourself after you have sex and this shit will literally be a non-issue.
>>
>>37411475
I always do, after asking if the person minds, even though I worry it's insulting to the girl.

I also don't believe that cleaning has much of an effect though, if any. I want you to be right.
>>
>>37411377
>fucks slut
>is surprised to get infected
I wish herpes would mix with a deadly virus so all normies would get removed. Can you imagine, all promiscuous degens dead within a few years.
>>
I feel you're fear. I had sex with a friend of mine I've known since freshman year in highschool, she's a stripper now. We've had sex unprotected twice and she's claimed I'm the only one she's ever fucked without a condom and she tests her self three times and has always came clean. I'm scared though, have never tested myself and it's been months since we had sex. I don't think I have anything since there's been no sign, but still, I feel like a dumbass for never having condoms, idk, it's just that I find condoms so uncomfortable.
>>
>>37411377
I had unprotected sex with multiple partners since 2002 and all I got was hepc from the last girl that I ended up clearing anyways, but for years I was worried that I had AIDS and whatever else I could have caught.

At least you have the good sense to get tested right away.
>>
>>37411377
I've only ever went raw but luckily never caught anything. Even if you do have herpes it's not so bad
>>
stds are like flu
why are you worried?
>>
>>37411526
I expected replies like this when I made this thread.
Been about 3 months since I used this board regularly. Good to see nothing's changed.

>>37411560
Thanks for sharing your experience, it's helpful to know someone else, especially in this corner of the internet, knows the feelings I'm experiencing. Whatever happens I have to come to terms with it, but I'm really not so sure what I'll do if positive.

Also, totally feel ya on condoms, hence practices with first chick. But maturity, incl. not wanting a baby or STD, told me to stop risking my health. And yet even after using a condom, here I fucking am, at risk again.

>>37411587
Can you be specific? If you mean Hepatitis, was it A, B, or C? And how has it impacted you?
>>
>>37411560
>it's just that I find condoms so uncomfortable.

Same. I found out the hard way that my dick was too thicc for normie condoms, but not particularly long. I also just hate how they feel, the whole process of having to take one out and fiddling with the packging and then trying to roll it on my dick and tugging on it because it's on backwards and then finally getting it on properly, etc.

I bought a fleshlight just to train myself to fuck with condoms on.
>>
>>37411526
Love this idea
>>
why should you kill yourself?for attention whoring?
its herpes, its not AIDS or leukemia or pancreatic cancer
>>
>Have sex with a feminist chick, unprotected, but always use plan B

You used plan B multiple times? Why wouldn't you just wear a condom?
I dodged the herp bug by using a condom. You will too.
>>
>>37411683
It was hep c, and luckily it wasn't chronic so I no longer have it.

I was just feeling generally shitty for a few years but it was also because of another unrelated health issue as well. Bags under my eyes, waking up tired with a headache, no energy to exercise and felt weak all the time, etc. I thought it was AIDS and maybe the clap or something else.

Anyways, the fear of not knowing (but knowing there was definitely probably maybe something) was the worse part and yet the simple task of getting tested and treated if needed was something that I was scared of doing and I put off for years.
>>
>>37411526
lmao keep crying you bitter little faggot
>>
File: pepe_rage.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_rage.png
93KB, 500x422px
>>37411377
>>37411475
>>37411505
>>37411560
>>37411587
>>37411628
>>37411709
>>37411801

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT. GOD FUCKING DAMN WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE TAKE THIS SHIT TO THE VARIOUS OTHER NORMAL FAGGOT BOARDS. FUCKING GET OUT
>>
>>37411377
Killing yourself over herpes. What the fuck man. you are a weak bitch.
>>
>>37411850
Normies don't have sex with fat emo girls and smelly metalheads.
>>
>>37412179
Only normies have sex.
Literally how can people stand the feeling of being touched by someone else. It makes my skin crawl when people touch me.
>>
>>37412283
>Only normies have sex.

You think Juggalos are normies?

Big fat retards that are products of incest and smoke crystal meth in trailer parks wose culture is based on middle aged men who rap about being clowns? That's your definition of normality just because they found someone as ugly and as desperate as them?

>Literally how can people stand the feeling of being touched by someone else. It makes my skin crawl when people touch me.

Were you molested?
>>
>>37412340
yes, juggalos are normies because they have sex. That is the defining factor of a normalfag. Now get out.
>>
>>37412362
>, juggalos are normies

hahah

ahahahahahahahaha

oooooo

whoop whoop I'm down with the clown, I didn't know that ICP was top-40 pop radio normie music. here I thought that they were at best an internet meme that both normies and robots made fun of but you're telling me that juggalos have been normie normal normands all along.

hahahahahaha
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.