[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to girl on tinder and joked about her coming to see me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1475886545521.jpg (5KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
1475886545521.jpg
5KB, 192x185px
Talking to girl on tinder and joked about her coming to see me at work, she says "I might ;) xD"

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS? What do I say?
>>
File: 1476627752289.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1476627752289.png
42KB, 500x322px
What if I say, " What about before ;)" and then ask for her number? What ya think anons
>>
>>37410719
>>having matches on tinder

REEEEE
>>
She means, 'she won't.'
>>
File: 1477697526421.jpg (62KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1477697526421.jpg
62KB, 840x544px
>>37411147
TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUUUUUUHH
>>
>>37410719
As a fembot, she wants to be raped. Also I'm a fembot btw
>>
>>37410719
say i'm unemployed but mum will make some meatloaf for us :^)
>>
>>37410719
hide in the toilet this happened to me too and she fucking did it
>>
>>37410719
>Asking for normie advice
Tell her, "I hope so" or "that sounds awesome "
Now fuck off you normie faggot get off this board and stop trying to change it.
>>
>>37410719
Don't ask like a beta. Tell her to. If she doesn't want to come she won't
>inb4 PUA
>>
>>37410719
I told a girl where I work on Facebook and she said she was coming in later and then she never ever ever ever ever ever talked to me again

That was the last girl I've talked to

That was 3 years ago

God I fucking hate balding fuck you god fuck you for making this world shit and fuck you for making humans go bald fuck fuck this shitty fucking race of humans I wish I could drop a fucking nuke and blow this entire worthless incorrect existence of bull shit out of the fucking universe.

Fuck you god I will have my revenge. You will burn.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.