[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a relatively conservative country where I thought that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: pepe213.png (37KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
pepe213.png
37KB, 300x240px
I live in a relatively conservative country where I thought that pre-marital sex was discouraged and even frowned upon. But after interacting with teenagers and young adults and realizing how promiscuous that generation is, I'm now conflicted and confused. Am I in the wrong for thinking sex before marriage is taboo? Is losing your virginity during your high school years the norm now? Are my thoughts and values too old and tied within tradition? I just don't know anymore.
>>
Religious conservatism is pure unadulterated fucking autism.

Secondly, who gives a shit about what the norm is? There is nothing wrong with fucking before marriage of course, or losing your virginity in high school, but there is nothing wrong with waiting for marriage if you want or losing your virginity later in life for whatever reason either.
Who gives a shit.
>>
File: Marriage Chart.jpg (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage Chart.jpg
495KB, 1280x720px
Ignore >>37409160, he is an illogical man and should not be taken seriously.

Studies have shown and proven that sex before marriage and/or during teenage years only leads to problems down the road.

Take pic related. If a women has sex during her teenage years, it's automatically registered in her brain as normal, and she will continue fucking like a rabbit until the day comes, usually after her college years, when her past catches up with her and realizes that it's too late to come back.

In other words, you were raised right (no pun intended), and you should continue to live the way you currently are, it'll all get better eventually.

Let me know if you have any more questions, I'd be glad to answer them for you.
>>
>>37409586
>it'll all get better eventually
yeah he'll get a roastie fresh from the cock raccousell
>>
Nah, you're a rare breed. Keep your traditions and culture alive, don't let the flame die out.

What country are you from? Or at least a clue.
>>
>>37408922
/pol/ here

>>37409586
is spot on.
to add to this, this also applies if you're a man, although in a different way. in the event that you're a guy, don't think that you can just keep riding the vag carousel without suffering the consequences when you try to settle down because men can very rarely go backwards sexually
>>
>>37409586
says the guy with a demon lord name

don't trust this nigger op
>>
>>37408922
I feel the same, I'm making an effort to meet more people to improve the odds but it really sucks. I don't want sec before marriage but finding a virgin that I like is hard.
>>
>>37408922
Pre-material sex has always been a thing anon.
>>
>>37409910
B-BUT SHAX TOLD ME THE FIGURES WERE LEGIT
HE'S LIKE A GREAT DUKE OR SOMETHING I DON'T THINK HE'S GONNA LIE
>>
File: Solomon.png (8KB, 510x436px) Image search: [Google]
Solomon.png
8KB, 510x436px
>>37409910
I am good guy
You can trust me
>>
>>37409865
>/pol/ here
please leave
>>
>>37409586
This. I think we can close this thread.
>>37408922
Anon, don't feel bad about that at all. People who hold their verginity and are not promiscuous tend to have better quality relationships if they match with same minded people. Waiting for a good quality women while working on yourself is a better long term strategy than riding the carousel in 20s and marrying a roastie devil.
>>
>>37409160
>religion is bad
The religious people get a lot of things right, and you don't have to be a fanatic to agree with them.
>who cares what other people think
Everyone in the dating pool cares because it reduces the number of quality matches available.

>Nothing wrong with premarital sex. Nothing wrong with waiting till marriage.
You can say that if you want but sexual decisions still have consequences. And these consequences effect both personal relationships and society as a whole.

>>37408922
OP, These days anyone advocating for sexual purity has to fight against virtually all media (Hollywood, Online Media, Newsgroups, etc). It's an upstream battle. If you ever feel like giving in and joining the modern view on sex (as I often do) its probably because billions of dollars were spent to influence you that way.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.