[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there is a God, will he understand why I'm such a shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: adri2.jpg (297KB, 651x796px) Image search: [Google]
adri2.jpg
297KB, 651x796px
If there is a God, will he understand why I'm such a shitty person? Will he understand the reason why I don't put much effort towards succeeding in life is that I was cursed with unfathomably low energy? Will he understand that I lie because I'm so insecure about the real me I would be crushed if anybody found out the truth (I dropped out of college to become an electrician but I tell everyone I'm studying computer science).

If I kill myself, will he understand how miserable I was on earth and how badly I wanted it to end?

Will he understand that my obsession with material objects is a product of my up bringing and genetics, not because I'm an awful guy?

Or am I doomed to hell?

If there's a God why would he put me on earth to suffer through an average physical frame, awful parents, and just average charisma?
>>
>>37407437
The answer is that there is no god that would do such a thing, or at least not the kind of god that the church preaches to the public
>>
>>37407437
God gives you hardships to test your character and to better yourself and He never gives more than you can handle. So, no He wouldn't forgive you for killing yourself or doing nothing with your life. God gave you all the tools you need to succeed. You just have to use them
>>
what about the kids who are born rich with great parents? What are their hardships
>>
There is a reason we call God "Father".
Like a parent he forgives you when you do mistakes and forgives you for your faults because you are his son, his creation.
If he was disappointed in you he would strike you down the moment you failed him.
You are alive because of him, and you want to make him proud of you, by being a good person and doing good things. And even if you don't make it he's the only one who'll say "you did your best, and I'm proud of you".

Do your best to make things better anon, we believe in you!
>>
>>37407493
tell that to the elephant man, stupid norman
>>
>>37407493
>God gave you all the tools you need to succeed
If that was true then it would have worked
>>
>>37407493
Well, akhtually, the Christian God doesn't test us, the Jewish and Muslim variety does though.

For example in the Lord's Prayer the verse "and lead us not into temptation, and deliver us from evil" can be translated as "do not submit us to trial ..." this is because of the many errors and ambiguous language and multiple meaning words in old Greek and aramaic.

It's very interesting stuff actually, Yale has some nice free online courses on the subject
>>
>>37408049
Ever heard of the Book of Job, retard?
>>
>>37407710
The elephant man lost his virginity. What's stopping you?
>>
>>37408208
Again, old testament is Jewish, and while christianity also has a basis in the tanakh, you still have to take in account the purpose and significance of the jewish stories and folktales, because that is what most of the old testament is. And that's without even mentioning the revisions of the tanakh under Solomon and the priesthood.
Furthermore Christian theology and ethics is very different from Jewish, which is why it was seen as a radical, revolutionary movement by the Jews at the time, and it is, after all, it's own religion and not a sect of Judaism.
>>
>>37407493
wtf im a desert cultist now!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.