[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black >into asian girls since kindergarten It can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

>be black
>into asian girls since kindergarten

It can't be helped, where do I meet ones that'll give me a chance. NYC btw.
>>
File: goyim.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
goyim.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>37406426
the future is mixed goy, there's no escape :^)
>>
>>37406426

Stop being so predictable, robot.
>>
File: lobster1.jpg (211KB, 1600x1303px) Image search: [Google]
lobster1.jpg
211KB, 1600x1303px
>>37406465
TAKE THAT YOU VILE JEW!
>>
A black weeb is probably the most disgusting thing in the world. Stop spamming these threads, you desperate cringey beta.
>>
File: goy_dont.png (225KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
goy_dont.png
225KB, 800x764px
>>37406477
it's the current year goy, don't fight it
>>
>>37406409
I'm in upstate. If I can sleep on your floor I'll teach you how to get women and we can go to koreatown and harass them.
>>
>>37406486

First time posting on /r9k/ in 3 months though. And please, don't pretend 90% of this shit boards topics are recycled screeching.
>>
>>37406562

Everyone period. It's a weeb site.

>Being this hostile

Go jack off so you can calm down.
>>
File: anger.jpg (68KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
68KB, 600x737px
>>37406562
don't listen to this vile bigot goy, the oriental woman is yours for the taking
>>
>>37406600

Trying way too hard dude
>>
>>37406581
Asian girls hate weebs. Literally all of them make fun of white guys that like them because of anime. Do you think it's any better for niggers? Not only are they repulsed by you being a nigger, but you're also a pathetic beta that watches anime and probably jerks off to hentai.
>>
>>37406673
i'm not, I'm just pointing out the truth.

Also, are you even black, or are you just larping?
>>
>>37406712

No they hate those obnoxious weebs that wear naruto headbands and tell everyone their fetishes.

You're really worked up about this for no reason
>>
>>37406779
they hate all weebs you deluded faggot. you're probably literally the least attractive man in the world to them. not only are you a shitskin, a brainlet, ugly and desperate, but you're also an anime watching loser.
>>
>>37406833

>itt: anon lets out years worth of built up sexual frustration screaming at a stranger
>>
Don't race mix it'll fuck the kids up for life.
If you want to meet ones that likes black guys look beta chimp
>>
>>37406409
You don't.
Most traditional types dislike blacks and we get raised with the same mentality.
>in nyc
Most everybody dislikes blacks here. Sorry, man.
>>
>>37406858
*weeping and staring at a tombstone* it me
>>
>>37406863

I'm already mixed, so I don't care about that. Upbrining and environment matter a lot more in someone's life. Half the people that bitch about "muh culture" never participated with either side to begin with
>>
>>37406858
He's not screaming, he's just calmly explaining his enlightened views, that peasants like you can't even DREAM of comprehending.

Come back when you've got a little more maturity and a little more class, okay?
>>
>>37406906

>all that cursing and insulting
>calmly explaining

You don't believe what you wrote, don't play dumb.
>>
>>37406927
Ha ha, funny how such a weak """man""" as yourself thinks that you can lecture me.

I am supremely knowledgable, and supremely well-informed.

To me, you are like an ant on the ground, and I will crush you just as easily.

Better watch out, dearey :)
>>
>>37406767

>truth

ok.
>>
>>37406980

All my neckbeard pics are on another pc,
so I can't participate in intellectual battle. I laughed though
>>
>>37406980
salty scary stuff..

we better watch out.
>>
>>37407041
indeed you'd best. I am relentless and powerful. Better watch out, friendo!
>>
Same situation here but I'm a paki. They don't like people other then their own race or white people.
>tfw no qt.pie asian gf.
>>
>>37407069
stop blowing shit up, then they may consider you.
>>
File: world-goku_00424455.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
world-goku_00424455.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>37406409
Bayside Queens. Chinks everywhere lookingnto get BLACKED

Pull up my nigga
>>
>>37406897
Only in America kido. Asians tend to stick to their culture more so than other races here.
Luckily or unluckily for you lots of ravesluts are Asian so get to the druggin
>>
>>37407078
What's up with all this >>>/pol/ here?
>>
>>37407085

What's there to do there?

#slkjgskdk
>>
Is this rape culture?

Uu
>>
>>37407185
pol culture represents much of 4chan culture as a whole (minus the r/theDonald crap).

There. I'm glad to have helped you out, newfriend.
>>
Asian girls do not like niggers and they do not like weeaboos with yellow fever. They like white guys with patrician taste in literature and theatre.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.