[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go into dorm bathroom >think nobody is in there >begin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4255.jpg (102KB, 526x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4255.jpg
102KB, 526x588px
>go into dorm bathroom
>think nobody is in there
>begin to talk to myself and repeat "you need those meds you need those meds you need those meds" over and over
>start to scold myself in the mirror, calling myself and ugly idiot and telling myself to kill myself
>hear the sound of someone sucking through their nose (like one does when their nose is running)
>turn to see that someone has been in one of the stalls the entire time
I was talking to myself because I have a plan to get certain medications from my shrink that will hopefully help me with my impulsive and compulsive behaviors. Verbalizing my plans help me visualize them better. I don't talk to anyone in my building, so there is a good chance that the person didn't recognize my voice very well, right?
>>
>>37406372
this story right here is genuine /r9k/ autismo.

It's a shame that it will probably be ignored for another ((fembot)) thread
>>
>>37406372
they probably know it was you, but don't worry about it. Now they'll leave you alone.
>>
>>37406372
its okay anon, they will forget about it, but your mind wont and you will remember this forever every night,sleep tight
>>
>>37406372
Compulsive and impulsive behaviors. You sound dangerous so act dangerous if you hear them talking shit. Just remember no verbal threats.
>>
I honestly don't know why talking to yourself is so stigmatized. Almost everyone I've ever talked to has admitted to doing it when they're alone.

Sometimes saying things out loud just helps to process your thoughts.
>>
>>37406420
True, that's looking at the bright side >>37406433
It will keep me awake for quite a while. I wonder what they were thinking?
>>37406478
Will do. I avoid everyone and never smile at them or say hello when I see them, because they always look at me with a weird expression. It makes me really angry sometimes but I try not to be too concerned, because I have no real interest in any of them
>>
>>37406583
Probably they didnt even listen, normies arent too aware of their surroundings
>>
>>37406522
I agree, maybe I am overthinking it >>37406640
True. The cunt was probably on their phone or something, completely oblivious
>>
>>37406675
Are the pills working anon?
>>
>>37406710
Not the ones I'm on now. The shit I currently take just makes me emotionally apathetic and numb (which is better than before); however, they also obliterate my libido and make me hungry 24/7, and since I have poor impulse control I am getting fat pretty fast. I want to switch to a few that I have done alot of research on, but it will be a few weeks before I get a chance to go see my shrink
>>
>>37406792
being numb is what worries me, my brother is on pills and looks dead 24/7
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY RADICAL.png (388KB, 1131x811px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY RADICAL.png
388KB, 1131x811px
>>37406522
>>37406640
This. I would be silently laughing my ass off if I were in the stall. I love awkward humor like that.
>taking a dump, a bit constipated
>can see through the stall cracks that a fellow sperg is washing his fact in the sink
>he loudly mutters to himself "you need those meds you need those meds you need those meds" over and over
>start stifling a laugh, shout out "fuck the billion dollar pharmaceutical industry, you don't need those meds"
>sperg looks up and says "What? Was what I heard just now real? Or just an auditory hallucination?
>start laughing again, sphincter relaxes, constipation is cured
>thank you based indecisive schizo robot
>>
>>37406894
>oh another day at the stall
>some idiot with a running nose sits on me
>well its my job i guess
>some weird guy comes in
>starts talking about some pills
>this idiot above me starts talking with him
>will he notice that i was all dirty and full of piss?
>i hope i got his ass wet on piss and cum
>>
>>37406372
>on the toilet taking a shit
>hear door open
>fuck sake I hate shitting with others around
>he starts talking
>even worse
>it's the weird depressed guy that's always annoyed
>he starts talking about taking meds
>repeats the same line
"Those meds you need those meds you need..."
>jesus christ
>moves onto scolding himself and telling himself to kill himself
>I can't help it and start tearing up
>I sniffle a little
>he hears me and leaves
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.